Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net  (Read 409420 times)
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:52:08 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2017, 04:42:30 PM by BlueDragon747

Hopefully, Bittrex will see BLC has an honest long-term project and keep it on.

Hey, since I think I recall you stating that you are working for Coinigy now, is there any chance the blake family of coins will be listed on their new exchange? That would be monumental.

I dont work for or with Coinigy on any projects thus would have no influence on what gets listed on their exchange *maybe you are thinking about Byron?

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

Hopefully, Bittrex will see BLC has an honest long-term project and keep it on.

Hey, since I think I recall you stating that you are working for Coinigy now, is there any chance the blake family of coins will be listed on their new exchange? That would be monumental.

I dont work for or with Coinigy on any projects thus would have no influence on what gets listed on their exchange *maybe you are thinking about Byron?

Yes. I'm thinking of Byron. Wasn't he involved in listing the Blake family of coins on his old exchange?
bzyzny

Activity: 274
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

Yes, Byron was quite supportive of blakecoin on his exchange, it was rather unfortunate he had to close down due to low volume, it was a good exchange.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:22:31 PM

Yes, Byron was quite supportive of blakecoin on his exchange, it was rather unfortunate he had to close down due to low volume, it was a good exchange.

Hopefully, he will remember the Blakecoin family of coins when it comes to listing coins on the new Coinigy exchange he is coding for.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:26:46 PM

With all the market activity on Bittrex, has BLC been saved from scheduled delisting?

If u put up some more fake volume, it will be kept on there for another week, richie's priority is not to randomly delist a coin, but to make $$ off the trading fee.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

With all the market activity on Bittrex, has BLC been saved from scheduled delisting?

If u put up some more fake volume, it will be kept on there for another week, richie's priority is not to randomly delist a coin, but to make $$ off the trading fee.

Have they not disrespected insulted the devs and blake coins community for long enough?   

Is it not time now to stop rewarding Bittrex for their behaviour and instead throw more support behind the other exchanges like Cryptopia that actually have a policy to not delist coins based on trade volume? 

Look at Cryptopia, they are now supporting almost the entire family of Blake coins, and no weekly threats from the owners of delistment due to lack of volume (its actually their policy to not delist based on trade volume)
How many Blake coins are on Bittrex? there are BLC, UMO, PHO & LIT and the 7 base markets they are paired to on Cryptopia. Thats a total of 28 markets on Cryptopia for the blake coins vs 1 on bittrex. 
So why continue  people to keep throwing money at these exchanges like bittrex.   PHO even has a BTC market which was never available on Atomic, it was trapped in a LTC pairing there.

Its time to move away from there, bittrex time is over.  its not helping a coin to continue with paying them imho.  The best way to send a message to these exchanges that employ these tactics is to stop paying them, move the volume to an exchange that is not set on exploiting a community.  , and let the blake devs keep more of their money, so they can eat better Cheesy and less time, energy and money wasted to stay listed on a dying exchange like bittrex.  Why do they matter? - when the Blake coins take off those greedy buggers will add it back Wink

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:03:12 PM

Have they not disrespected insulted the devs and blake coins community for long enough?   

Is it not time now to stop rewarding Bittrex for their behaviour and instead throw more support behind the other exchanges like Cryptopia that actually have a policy to not delist coins based on trade volume? 

Look at Cryptopia, they are now supporting almost the entire family of Blake coins, and no weekly threats from the owners of delistment due to lack of volume (its actually their policy to not delist based on trade volume)
How many Blake coins are on Bittrex? there are BLC, UMO, PHO & LIT and the 7 base markets they are paired to on Cryptopia. Thats a total of 28 markets on Cryptopia for the blake coins vs 1 on bittrex. 
So why continue  people to keep throwing money at these exchanges like bittrex.   PHO even has a BTC market which was never available on Atomic, it was trapped in a LTC pairing there.

Its time to move away from there, bittrex time is over.  its not helping a coin to continue with paying them imho.  The best way to send a message to these exchanges that employ these tactics is to stop paying them, move the volume to an exchange that is not set on exploiting a community.  , and let the blake devs keep more of their money, so they can eat better Cheesy and less time, energy and money wasted to stay listed on a dying exchange like bittrex.  Why do they matter? - when the Blake coins take off those greedy buggers will add it back Wink

I agree with digit, there is no logical reason to force this coin to stay on bittrex.  Cool

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
Equalizer1970

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:43:51 AM

I agree with everything you said except that Bittrex is a more enjoyable trading experience then cryptopia. Just like Polo is a better trading experience then Bittrex. That's why Bittrex is #2.

Apparently, Bittrex will be stepping up their game with a new website which may make it a more desirable place to trade so I would not be so dismissive about BLC be listing there.
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 02:03:53 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 10:31:21 AM by BlueDragon747

I agree with everything you said except that Bittrex is a more enjoyable trading experience then cryptopia. Just like Polo is a better trading experience then Bittrex. That's why Bittrex is #2.

Apparently, Bittrex will be stepping up their game with a new website which may make it a more desirable place to trade so I would not be so dismissive about BLC be listing there.

with increase in BTC price and 0.5 minimum volume (Per Day Every Day! not once or twice per week) at Bittrex as I said before xmas I cant take up the slack so others can enjoy trading on that exchange

I had been taking up any slack in volume past few years but its at a point now and original budget set for this project has been spent that need to be practical about what funds are spent on and it does not include exchanges

I said it was upto community months ago, I spoke with Bittrex Support (Bill) and it was put on a exclusion list to give market an extra chance to make minimum daily volume but even though there was some action it is not a steady minimum 0.5 BTC every day so it should not surprise anyone its back up for delisting, just being on Bittrex is not good enough for some large traders anyways needs to also be on Poloniex, so no win either way  Undecided

as others have said when large interest around any coin/token/cash these exchanges will make sure they list/relist it as they live on fees/volume  Cheesy

why do some traders love these large exchanges (Poloniex/Bittrex) vs a smaller like Cryptopia: in my view Software/Bots everything from advanced algo trading, simple ping-pong, scalping this is why  

but lets remember some other big name large exchanges that also had lots of software/bots for it MtGox/Cryptsy and long term we know how that worked out  Roll Eyes

Note: Also exchange rates for Pound Sterling have taken a bad turn which effectively makes products/services 20-30% higher cost here Cry

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

Hang in there. decentralized exchanges are very close to being realized then the centralized exchanges will be scrambling to keep their users and coins

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

Hang in there. decentralized exchanges are very close to being realized then the centralized exchanges will be scrambling to keep their users and coins

I am open to this hope it does come along  Grin

no problem adding or making changes to accommodate decentralized exchanges within the code   Cool

BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 11:28:11 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 01:32:48 PM by BlueDragon747

eu3 has crashed working on bringing it back online now  Shocked

edit:
waiting on UMO resync

needed to clear(payout) some of the immature as they had become out of order and it was messing with job processing  Undecided

eu3 is back online now but will monitor as may have other issues

Equalizer1970

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:41:22 AM

so it's delisted after all, that's why was a mess @ zpool.ca profit calc

Very sad. I know the devs on the blake family are sincere about bringing value to their coins but I'd like to see the downward trajectory turn around some time soon. Hoping that the coins get listed on the new Coinigy exchange. That would be tremendously good news.
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 02:04:27 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 04:21:39 PM by BlueDragon747

Very sad. I know the devs on the blake family are sincere about bringing value to their coins but I'd like to see the downward trajectory turn around some time soon. Hoping that the coins get listed on the new Coinigy exchange. That would be tremendously good news.

so you want more exchanges, is that really going to help increase value and who does the volume if there is a minimum you could have made the daily volume on Bittrex if you really wanted too  Undecided

in my experience exchanges result in dumping and when you have many exchanges then some people milk a thin profit from arbing between them but maybe I am wrong  Roll Eyes

my plans are not so much about value/profit but real world use as I still feel strongly that is the key

what I think is missing still from crypto is use so many bs claims about crap that just does not work or is an unbrella for a scheme to "invest" in one form or another

whats needed if we leave the crypto ponzi crap out
1. Stable network with good block times close to specs *yep been good for years  Grin
2. use daily by people *currently lacking imho
3. multiple places to use (games/sites/apps) *currently lacking imho
4. some place to exchange (at least 1 place else will need to roll my own) *not to spend much time/effort/money on as it is only required after main use case not before like now! so will save worrying about that till Much later  Cheesy
5. other ways to obtain apart from mining/exchanging. to reward contributors/testers/players (ingame/inapp/onsite) *currently lacking imho
6. at least 1 dev who is contactable and active *no plans to abandon anything so unlike some other devs I will carry on (slowly as I also need to work from time to time)

daily use = demand = market price

what would be good news for the blake family is if me or others released games/apps using them but currently for me still work in progress *had many issues along way but what counts imho is that I am still at it not silent or awol and definitely not given up on my chosen use case which is games (design/creation/publishing/hosting/services)

Equalizer1970

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:48:35 PM

so you want more exchanges, is that really going to help increase value and who does the volume if there is a minimum you could have made the daily volume on Bittrex if you really wanted too  Undecided

in my experience exchanges result in dumping and when you have many exchanges then some people milk a thin profit from arbing between them but maybe I am wrong  Roll Eyes

my plans are not so much about value/profit but real world use as I still feel strongly that is the key

what I think is missing still from crypto is use so many bs claims about crap that just does not work or is an unbrella for a scheme to "invest" in one form or another

whats needed if we leave the crypto ponzi crap out
1. Stable network with good block times close to specs *yep been good for years  Grin
2. use daily by people *currently lacking imho
3. multiple places to use (games/sites/apps) *currently lacking imho
4. some place to exchange (at least 1 place else will need to roll my own) *not to spend much time/effort/money on as it is only required after main use case not before like now! so will save worrying about that till Much later  Cheesy
5. other ways to obtain apart from mining/exchanging. to reward contributors/testers/players (ingame/inapp/onsite) *currently lacking imho
6. at least 1 dev who is contactable and active *no plans to abandon anything so unlike some other devs I will carry on (slowly as I also need to work from time to time)

daily use = demand = market price

what would be good news for the blake family is if me or others released games/apps using them but currently for me still work in progress *had many issues along way but what counts imho is that I am still at it not silent or awol and definitely not given up on my chosen use case which is games (design/creation/publishing/hosting/services)

What indicates usecase is price. And the price has been on downward trajectory. Not a criticism just an observation. All your above points are valid.
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 07:05:12 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 08:28:08 PM by BlueDragon747

What indicates usecase is price. And the price has been on downward trajectory. Not a criticism just an observation. All your above points are valid.

Price is pure speculation for most crypto and highly volatile (hence why traders love it big swings = profit) *last action on BLC seen a swing of what 3-4x so yeah highly volatile yet no change in usecase  Roll Eyes

lets take Bitcoin: Huge price surge(new high in years) yet some places dropping support for payment(Fiverr/Circle/Microsoft/Wordpress), removing atms(Room77/Southside), services closing (ChangeTip) = price up usecase down *maybe its just lagging

it is sad that price drops I do understand but also know its set by people too and why pay more when someone will sell you for whatever so a downward trajectory sounds like a great way to find the bottom  Cheesy

either way makes little difference will have to price things in an affordable manner once the blake family is used for more than just speculation/trading/hoarding Grin

Rakete4

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:19:01 PM

Sad to see this coin delisted from Bittrex, but I will keep my 20.000 Blakecoins.
It's always great to open the wallet after a couple of months and to sync within few minutes. For other coins like Monero it takes several minutes per day.

I have got a German book from 2014, which briefly presents 150 altcoins. I go through the list once every few months and cross out the ones which seem to be dead - by now more than half. I only invest in coins which I believe will still be around in 10 or 20 years, and I hope Blakecoin will be one of them.
bzyzny

Activity: 274
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

Although its a bummer we lost bittrex support, this led me to finally try out cryptopia, and I must say I'm really liking it. Cryptopia has a lot of features integrated, and good interface with no lag placing orders. Let's get some steady BLC trading going there, and one day bittrex will regret delisting Smiley

Also from what I can tell Blakecoin has been pretty stable value compared to USD, over the past year, hovering between 0.1 - 0.2 cents most of the time. The "downward spiral" is mainly relative to BTC, which has climbed pretty steadily this past year.
suspiciously square

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:34:53 AM

Although its a bummer we lost bittrex support, this led me to finally try out cryptopia, and I must say I'm really liking it. Cryptopia has a lot of features integrated, and good interface with no lag placing orders. Let's get some steady BLC trading going there, and one day bittrex will regret delisting Smiley

yeah, just never argue with topia admins,
they totally lose any sense of reality humor if you argue their exchange, crypto, whatever..

Unlike with bittrex it's very rare that cryptopia delists a coin. Bittrex is bigger but as soon as a coin's volume drops it gets delisted. Blakecoin is nearly certain to stay on cryptopia
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 01:17:49 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 08:50:25 PM by BlueDragon747

looking into the issues with eu3  Cry

Edit:
DNS failed and that resulted in a huge log file taking all hdd space  Cry  (switched from providers to google now)

it was also having issues with loading some daemons once all space was gone  Roll Eyes

reloading data now might take awhile also doing a backup too (done)

all wallets are syncing now  Smiley (elt/umo taking awhile to reindex)

eu3 is back online now  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: