Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net  (Read 409424 times)
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

i believe in BLC, wait my +6Gh soon...
happy NY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stranger36

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

need to do some maintenance on eu3

Edit:
done should be running better now but any issues let me know *all non mature coins paid

it take to long time time to confirme : is that normal ?

anyway i m enjoying mining the family 6 Smiley

thanks for the updates
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

Edit:
done should be running better now but any issues let me know *all non mature coins paid

thanks for the updates

140 blocks to confirm new minted for all but ELT which is 480

seen some diff spikes which can slow things at times but normally its ~8 hrs + time to build up to your auto payout threshold 

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
Stranger36

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

Edit:

thanks for the updates

140 blocks to confirm new minted for all but ELT which is 480

seen some diff spikes which can slow things at times but normally its ~8 hrs + time to build up to your auto payout threshold 

ok thank you and happy new year with happy blakes  Wink
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Happy New Year Everyone  Grin

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
crypto_diez

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Happy New Year, Blue Smiley
CreativeReef17

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

Happy New Year Everyone  Grin

Happy New Year as well!  May all of you hopes come true in 2018 or at least closer!

Neshdan

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Happy new year to all of you Smiley
Atm the spikes are really heavy. I think it is because of the raised price of Photon which led to a switch to the Blakecoin-Algo on Zpool.

So they want to build Asics for the BLC Algo? Sad
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 12:38:58 PM by BlueDragon747

Atm the spikes are really heavy. I think it is because of the raised price of Photon which led to a switch to the Blakecoin-Algo on Zpool.

Yeah seen a lot of activity and I think they have already built asic they at least in theory can mine Blakecoin still waiting on a reply from the manufacture about support

cant rule out "Testing" of asics before release as well as large gpu farms profit switching but whatever the case network is still minting new blocks just average times can be off until things stabilize  

best time to mine has been the years before all this action Cheesy

the "most profitable" on a day basis maybe just is not best way to make larger gains on time/effort due to the sheer competition time will tell I guess  Tongue

Neshdan

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

Yeah seen a lot of activity and I think they have already built asic they at least in theory can mine Blakecoin still waiting on a reply from the manufacture about support

cant rule out "Testing" of asics before release as well as large gpu farms profit switching but whatever the case network is still minting new blocks just average times can be off until things stabilize  

the "most profitable" on a day basis maybe just is not best way to make larger gains on time/effort due to the sheer competition time will tell I guess  Tongue

I dont think this is a kind of testing of Blake-Asics.
The spikes in difficulty began, when Photon's price raised on Dec 25th. Then, maybe an hour later, the net hashrate jumped from something like 300-400GHs to like 4THs in seconds. I looked on zpool and saw they were responsible for like 3THs at this time - for sure only for a short timeframe until difficulty rocketed. I think when the Alt-Coin season is over and the prices will fall back to before the pushes, the diff will "normalize" again.

I just thought BLC would be like ASIC-safe because of the low market cap - i just forgot there are other Blake-Algo coins too. I even was looking for some more FPGA boards to enlarge my little farm (with no success yet) - but if there are rumors in this direction, i think i will leave it running as it is until the time has come...
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:58:38 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 06:26:40 PM by BlueDragon747

I dont think this is a kind of testing of Blake-Asics.
The spikes in difficulty began, when Photon's price raised on Dec 25th. Then, maybe an hour later, the net hashrate jumped from something like 300-400GHs to like 4THs in seconds. I looked on zpool and saw they were responsible for like 3THs at this time - for sure only for a short timeframe until difficulty rocketed. I think when the Alt-Coin season is over and the prices will fall back to before the pushes, the diff will "normalize" again.

I just thought BLC would be like ASIC-safe because of the low market cap - i just forgot there are other Blake-Algo coins too. I even was looking for some more FPGA boards to enlarge my little farm (with no success yet) - but if there are rumors in this direction, i think i will leave it running as it is until the time has come...

you missed the real lows of 80-120gh/s many of us enjoyed for many months when things were quiet and btc was 10x less Cheesy

but like I said many people look very short term for "profit" and by time anything shows its often very highly competitive it was no different for bitcoin in early days, not saying blc is btc as they are different reward models just saying if I myself had more long term approach to my early btc mining it would have been better than trying to compete so hard and only looking at price on day/week/month basis  Shocked

I never stopped mining Blakecoin(and merged) since it was released! one day that really will be my "most profitable" move I have made with mining and I am sure some are already enjoying some good returns for sticking about especially for Photon as it was dumped very hard yet has potential due to sheer numbers of coins  Cheesy

also the waiting for normalizing does not always pay off sometimes it does other times like with me on btc never going to get as much per day even using latest asics than I did with gpu/fpga, really latest bump with btc has made an impact loads of new miners entering space it may take awhile to calm down or may never go back down to such lows, if my own game projects ripen in mean time you might as well forget such lows and just say "I was there man before it was something"   Grin  

Still time will tell everything else is speculation on an unknown future

sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

you missed the real lows of 80-120gh/s many of us enjoyed for many months when things were quiet and btc was 10x less Cheesy

Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
Neshdan

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

but like I said many people look very short term for "profit" and by time anything shows its often very highly competitive it was no different for bitcoin in early days, not saying blc is btc as they are different reward models just saying if I myself had more long term approach to my early btc mining it would have been better than trying to compete so hard and only looking at price on day/week/month basis  Shocked

I never stopped mining Blakecoin(and merged) since it was released! one day that really will be my "most profitable" move I have made with mining and I am sure some are already enjoying some good returns for sticking about especially for Photon as it was dumped very hard yet has potential due to sheer numbers of coins  Cheesy

also the waiting for normalizing does not always pay off sometimes it does other times like with me on btc never going to get as much per day even using latest asics than I did with gpu/fpga, really latest bump with btc has made an impact loads of new miners entering space it may take awhile to calm down or may never go back down to such lows, if my own game projects ripen in mean time you might as well forget such lows and just say "I was there man before it was something"   Grin  

Still time will tell everything else is speculation on an unknown future

I know i missed these times. I looked into the historical diff data and saw that, when i returned to set my boards up. I fear i had to quit short before these mentioned quiet times began and returned after they ended. But real life can be an asshole, but most important (for me) is - i am back, even with all my coins i mined in earlier times Wink

The short term profit ppl are the ones, that now make the diff spike. Moving on the blockchain, when the calculator says it is more profitable than xyz but 20 or 40 blocks later they leave again because of the spike they were responsible for. I left my boards running (as long as the circumstances allowed it) even if the calc said i am only getting +-0 or even negative profit. Here in Germany its hard to be competitive (if you compare it to other countries), just because of energy costs. But i just knew (okay, a part of hope was with it) that the coins i mine now will be profitable in the future.

I know what you want to say with the gpu/fpga times. I had such moments too - like mining a nearly dead coin just for fun (there were times it looked like only 5 ppl were mining it) and then it returned to an exchange - with the known initial spike in price. This was just like christmas and birthday on the same day Wink Even if i got into the crypto thing at the end of 2012 and even if i never got the most powerful hardware at the right time i can say too "I was there before it was something and i watched the whole crypto system growing, learning and succeeding" - even if i missed the very beginning. Even if this may sound a little stupid - i am proud of that - in real life i often heared something like "ahh go away with this stupid thing" when i tried to talk about Bitcoin and crypto and the technical things behind it to the ppl i know in real life. Today... you may know how this would end - sth like same ppl say "i wish i had listened to you" and so on.

At all - i wish i would be a better programmer - sometimes i have (i think) good and useful ideas (nothing like stupid dice games) on what to do but am unable to think through it in the whole dimension and so to realize a useful solution.

And at the end - thank you for all the efforts you made to realize Blakecoin and the ecosystem around it - it is the niche coin (maybe not niche for all times) that made me happy... from setting up solo mining to getting my boards running (okay, there were times i was close to drown in despair) to the feeling to be a part of it.
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:35:34 AM

I know i missed these times. I looked into the historical diff data and saw that, when i returned to set my boards up. I fear i had to quit short before these mentioned quiet times began and returned after they ended. But real life can be an asshole, but most important (for me) is - i am back, even with all my coins i mined in earlier times Wink

The short term profit ppl are the ones, that now make the diff spike. Moving on the blockchain, when the calculator says it is more profitable than xyz but 20 or 40 blocks later they leave again because of the spike they were responsible for. I left my boards running (as long as the circumstances allowed it) even if the calc said i am only getting +-0 or even negative profit. Here in Germany its hard to be competitive (if you compare it to other countries), just because of energy costs. But i just knew (okay, a part of hope was with it) that the coins i mine now will be profitable in the future.

I know what you want to say with the gpu/fpga times. I had such moments too - like mining a nearly dead coin just for fun (there were times it looked like only 5 ppl were mining it) and then it returned to an exchange - with the known initial spike in price. This was just like christmas and birthday on the same day Wink Even if i got into the crypto thing at the end of 2012 and even if i never got the most powerful hardware at the right time i can say too "I was there before it was something and i watched the whole crypto system growing, learning and succeeding" - even if i missed the very beginning. Even if this may sound a little stupid - i am proud of that - in real life i often heared something like "ahh go away with this stupid thing" when i tried to talk about Bitcoin and crypto and the technical things behind it to the ppl i know in real life. Today... you may know how this would end - sth like same ppl say "i wish i had listened to you" and so on.

At all - i wish i would be a better programmer - sometimes i have (i think) good and useful ideas (nothing like stupid dice games) on what to do but am unable to think through it in the whole dimension and so to realize a useful solution.

And at the end - thank you for all the efforts you made to realize Blakecoin and the ecosystem around it - it is the niche coin (maybe not niche for all times) that made me happy... from setting up solo mining to getting my boards running (okay, there were times i was close to drown in despair) to the feeling to be a part of it.

yeah I know life def throws a few curve balls at times atm here got all this "Brexit" bs omg what a scam  Lips sealed they put possible worst people in change even a homeless bum could do a better job but yeah just got to keep calm and go get a nice cup of tea  Tongue

when I was talking about crypto stuff most people inc my friends just thought I was nuts so pretty much stopped mentioning it and until recently ~ 6 months no one asked but now quite a few come up and are like "psst hey you know about this bitcoin stuff" followed by how to mine/were to buy  Roll Eyes *pretty crazy this crypto fever but sure its not first time many of us have seen this  Wink

It really does not hurt to have a well spread portfolio of different coins especially stuff that is mineable non ico/ipo and I did get some newer nvidia cards so I could play with other algos but hmm "profit" maybe one day price on electric is quite expensive here too so gonna sit on most and wait and see  Grin    

its been a wild ride and it seems far from over really glad I got into crypto also proud I did Blakecoin it has the old spirit that attracted me in first place so maybe not super popular but it does bring me a sense of fulfillment when its working well and when others also enjoy it too  Cool

so far 2018 is looking good just hope things can come together game side then will be making some real progress on daily use case, its ok that trading is going on but really will feel better when it does more than just that  Tongue  

sigma2543

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

yeah I know life def throws a few curve balls at times atm here got all this "Brexit" bs omg what a scam  Lips sealed they put possible worst people in change even a homeless bum could do a better job but yeah just got to keep calm and go get a nice cup of tea  Tongue

when I was talking about crypto stuff most people inc my friends just thought I was nuts so pretty much stopped mentioning it and until recently ~ 6 months no one asked but now quite a few come up and are like "psst hey you know about this bitcoin stuff" followed by how to mine/were to buy  Roll Eyes *pretty crazy this crypto fever but sure its not first time many of us have seen this  Wink

It really does not hurt to have a well spread portfolio of different coins especially stuff that is mineable non ico/ipo and I did get some newer nvidia cards so I could play with other algos but hmm "profit" maybe one day price on electric is quite expensive here too so gonna sit on most and wait and see  Grin    

its been a wild ride and it seems far from over really glad I got into crypto also proud I did Blakecoin it has the old spirit that attracted me in first place so maybe not super popular but it does bring me a sense of fulfillment when its working well and when others also enjoy it too  Cool

so far 2018 is looking good just hope things can come together game side then will be making some real progress on daily use case, its ok that trading is going on but really will feel better when it does more than just that  Tongue  

Is it worth even trying to mine with a 30 Mhs Scrypt anymore?

I also agree that 2018 is going to be insane and so is 2019. I'm talking massive pumps and rises like you wouldn't believe. Look at how much these super shit coins pumped this past week. I knew coins would pump because of the BTC correction or wtvr, but damn, you could've made money off any coin almost. And, most of these 1 sat coins I've never seen move in 2 yrs went up 10-15x even 30x. Cap is at 770B apprx. News is reporting on crypto almost daily. Everybody I know wants in. Even when I fuck up and sell in the middle, it's still a few thousand dollars. Or, even a whole BTC off of some cheap crypto I bought in 2016.

Wait til the cap is over 1-12T. There's no stopping it now. Ripple dude is 5th most richest person in the world now lol. Ripple!!! Almost $3 a pc. Huh

BLC is 100% better a crypto than XRP! I always tell ppl to at least buy this one. I have a hunch!

DOTCoin
Mek

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

mtc.mekweb.eu - mega transistor clock

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

BLC is 100% better a crypto than XRP! I always tell ppl to at least buy this one. I have a hunch!
Sure it is better, but explain it to those people. Even if BLC has great possible applications, all we can see in the years are promises Sad - well, no pun intended, but IMHO BlueDragon would need a bit help from other people, it's just too much to be done for a single person who only can devote his free time to the project. A team of people could maybe finish the game, at least. I know very well what it is like to do programming in free time and over time it annoyed me because it was, well, programming again, which I also do for a living so I kind of stopped liking it and switched to some other activities.

My Scrabble game: skrebl.eu
My database of electronic parts: elparts.mekweb.eu
My DIY electronic kit - mega transistor clock: mtc.mekweb.eu
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 03:52:37 PM by BlueDragon747

Sure it is better, but explain it to those people. Even if BLC has great possible applications, all we can see in the years are promises Sad - well, no pun intended, but IMHO BlueDragon would need a bit help from other people, it's just too much to be done for a single person who only can devote his free time to the project. A team of people could maybe finish the game, at least. I know very well what it is like to do programming in free time and over time it annoyed me because it was, well, programming again, which I also do for a living so I kind of stopped liking it and switched to some other activities.

yeah many things have not quite gone way was expecting + work irl = poor results

I cant do anything about what work have taken on until about april but will look to cut back a bit and get ahead with my own projects this year  Roll Eyes

yeah a team would be nice but with so many sharks around hard to tell honest help offers to scammers trying to milk me, might be worth me looking into sub some bits out to freelancers independently from crypto scene to fast track things and make good on some of those promises not just for others but also to go bit easier on myself as I maybe have bitten off more than can chew doing stuff solo  Embarrassed

whatever the case still not gonna quit the games are still the goal just maybe need to re prioritize things a bit as it would be tragic to miss these waves in 2018/2019 for these genuine projects *we all see many projects in top on cmc that pretty much any of the merged coins would be better than if it had a chance Cry

bendor

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Hi, sorry for the possible double post, but I am not shure where to ask:

started mining with blakemerged (bluedragon) pool - what I cannot find through google:
can I use the blake wallet with multiple adresses for all 6 coins or does the blake wallet only work for blake?
I created for every coin a new adress in my wallet and put them in my dashboard, but I don't seem to receive payouts.
thank you!
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 09:13:13 PM by sidgrip

Hi, sorry for the possible double post, but I am not shure where to ask:

started mining with blakemerged (bluedragon) pool - what I cannot find through google:
can I use the blake wallet with multiple adresses for all 6 coins or does the blake wallet only work for blake?
I created for every coin a new adress in my wallet and put them in my dashboard, but I don't seem to receive payouts.
thank you!

Each coin has there own blockchain, You have to treat them as if they are separate and use the correct wallet for each coin. This is not like eth, the only thing these coins share is the hash rate.

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
Yanakitu Tenatako

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

Have couple of FGPA Ztex 1.15y quad boards.
Any idea what to mine?

BitFinex, best trading platform ever.
Register here: https://www.bitfinex.com/?refcode=53wNhi4gTx
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: