Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net  (Read 409424 times)
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
Merited by cinnamon_carter (1)

Code:
electrond: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
photond: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
lithiumd: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
blakebitcoind: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
universalmoleculed: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.

This is what i get, when i try to shut down all six wallets. The servers of all six wallets are shut down (second try to stop i get "Couldn't connect to server", process is killed to in system monitor), but before i get these messages. As you can see, it is on all wallets besides BLC - did you change anything there which wasnt changed on the other Blake-Wallets?

not cleanly exiting threads looks like boost issue imho

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neshdan

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:25:41 PM by Neshdan

Code:
electrond: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
photond: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
lithiumd: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
blakebitcoind: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
universalmoleculed: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:113: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.

This is what i get, when i try to shut down all six wallets. The servers of all six wallets are shut down (second try to stop i get "Couldn't connect to server", process is killed to in system monitor), but before i get these messages. As you can see, it is on all wallets besides BLC - did you change anything there which wasnt changed on the other Blake-Wallets?

not cleanly exiting threads looks like boost issue imho

Yup, i think so too. Just asked, because there were some occurances of this fault in 2013 on the Bitcoin-wallet too, but that seemed to have to do with closing unlocked encrypted wallets. As my wallets are not encrypted yet, it wont apply on my messages. https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/2704
sonk83

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Happy new year to all of you Smiley
Atm the spikes are really heavy. I think it is because of the raised price of Photon which led to a switch to the Blakecoin-Algo on Zpool.

So they want to build Asics for the BLC Algo? Sad

Yeah seen a lot of activity and I think they have already built asic they at least in theory can mine Blakecoin still waiting on a reply from the manufacture about support

cant rule out "Testing" of asics before release as well as large gpu farms profit switching but whatever the case network is still minting new blocks just average times can be off until things stabilize  

best time to mine has been the years before all this action Cheesy

the "most profitable" on a day basis maybe just is not best way to make larger gains on time/effort due to the sheer competition time will tell I guess  Tongue

Now you have to explain what the heck happened ... I was undermining quietly, then I entered the "edit account" to enter the address of the wallet for the payout and when I went to type the pin (which I remember from memory and it is always that) has always given the error "wrong pin".
I tried to reset it but the pool system replied "we can not send you email to the specified address" (which is a fully functional gmail address).
Now the amount is also suspended and the pool writes me to check my email to unlock it ... well, it's 72 hours that I do not receive any mail !!

What's now? Also because I had undermined a lot and I would not lose the blc ...
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Now you have to explain what the heck happened ... I was undermining quietly, then I entered the "edit account" to enter the address of the wallet for the payout and when I went to type the pin (which I remember from memory and it is always that) has always given the error "wrong pin".
I tried to reset it but the pool system replied "we can not send you email to the specified address" (which is a fully functional gmail address).
Now the amount is also suspended and the pool writes me to check my email to unlock it ... well, it's 72 hours that I do not receive any mail !!

What's now? Also because I had undermined a lot and I would not lose the blc ...

I reply to this on google/twitter/pm did you not read the reply  Huh

any issues it is best to just contact me direct will sort things out asap

the emails are off due to people abusing them to crash pool and get blocked for spam due to amount of emails generated, I have unlocked your account on eu3

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
sonk83

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

the emails are off due to people abusing them to crash pool and get blocked for spam due to amount of emails generated, I have unlocked your account on eu3
uhm.. account unlocked, but the pin (that I know perfectly) doesn't work... and if I try to reset pin, pool reply: "Unable to send mail to your address
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

uhm.. account unlocked, but the pin (that I know perfectly) doesn't work... and if I try to reset pin, pool reply: "Unable to send mail to your address

I sent you a temp pin check your pm messages and via dm on twitter  Roll Eyes

Neshdan

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:20:31 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 08:36:05 AM by Neshdan

Wow, what a net hashrate. Seems FPGAs are outdated now and need a new job *sigh*
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Anyone have Baikal  Giant b running on blakecoin?

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Wake up one day to Blake network hashrate 10x higher, and the price is sideways. perhaps due to photon. Guess that's the end of hobby miners getting blakecoin.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

I dont think it will work till they patch the software to support blakecoin as there are a few differences in hashing vs standard hashing e.g its serialized with a single sha256 not double I sent the an email back in December yet no reply yet  Cry

Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

I dont think it will work till they patch the software to support blakecoin as there are a few differences in hashing vs standard hashing e.g its serialized with a single sha256 not double I sent the an email back in December yet no reply yet  Cry
someone in China claims to have it working. I’ve been at it a while but to no avail..

Cannabis Genetics
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

Anyone have Baikal  Giant b running on blakecoin?

I dont think it will work till they patch the software to support blakecoin as there are a few differences in hashing vs standard hashing e.g its serialized with a single sha256 not double I sent the an email back in December yet no reply yet  Cry
someone in China claims to have it working. I’ve been at it a while but to no avail..

This must be one of them -> pdsghb , they are putting up big numbers on LA1

They have some Blake256 rigs listed  https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/66979

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Anyone have Baikal  Giant b running on blakecoin?

I dont think it will work till they patch the software to support blakecoin as there are a few differences in hashing vs standard hashing e.g its serialized with a single sha256 not double I sent the an email back in December yet no reply yet  Cry

This must be one of them -> pdsghb , they are putting up big numbers on LA1

They have some Blake256 rigs listed  https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/66979

BTC/GHash/Day

Atleast we know them trying to spam the network with asics is just destroying their own profitability. This btc/ghash is about 1/2 of what I remember I was getting just a couple days ago, which wasn't really that good, as it's about 1/5th* the income generated just a couple weeks ago. Blake merge wasn't really that profitable even at low difficulty. But now even with photon at 50 sat it's hardly profitable to mine blake at this difficulty unless the merge coins start to show some upward movement.

To what end? Shake hobbyists out with high difficulty? I'm going to keep accumulating BLC and BBTC just in case.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:17:13 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 03:55:41 PM by BlueDragon747

from the pool side massive amount of invalid shares tell me its not working  Cry

yeah maybe someone reverse the software or has source code to edit I did send all details needed to make it work to manufacture !!!

be warned massive amounts of invalid share will get you a ban as per pool terms

"12. Anyone who is submitting huge amounts of invalids shares to disrupt the pools normal operation is subject to a forfeit of their account plus any coins stored on account and you will be added to the server block list"

I will try to be fair but it floods pool and if you are doing it for hours on end expect little sympathy as I probs wont be getting much sleep  Cry

normal is less than 3% invalid per round

Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

from the pool side massive amount of invalid shares tell me its not working  Cry

pdsghb reject rate is on par with ccminer imho but yeah maybe someone reverse the software or has source code to edit I did send all details needed to make it work to manufacture !!!

"12. Anyone who is submitting huge amounts of invalids shares to disrupt the pools normal operation is subject to a forfeit of their account plus any coins stored on account and you will be added to the server block list"

I will try to be fair but it floods pool and if you are doing it for hours on end expect little sympathy as I probs wont be getting much sleep  Cry

I tried on your pool but it wouldn’t stick. I had to uncheck extranounce just to see miner alive. No accepted shares so I quit.

Cannabis Genetics
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

pdsghb reject rate is on par with ccminer imho but yeah maybe someone reverse the software or has source code to edit I did send all details needed to make it work to manufacture !!!

I tried on your pool but it wouldn’t stick. I had to uncheck extranounce just to see miner alive. No accepted shares so I quit.

Shares submitted from my 1070s and rx480 rigs are being accepted. Are you running one of the ad-hoc asics? If so I'm glad the reject rate is so high  Cool

BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:42:09 PM by BlueDragon747

I am fine with testing as long as people see it not working and disconnect then should not be an issue from me its doing it for hours/days on end even when all is rejected

Edit:
All pools are now fixed diff 256 due to large hashrates

bzyzny

Activity: 274
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
Merited by BlueDragon747 (1)

This may still be the beginning of difficulty increase. If blakecoin continues to gain attention, and the Baikal asics are made to work correctly, the difficulty could be 100x by end of year. Keep mining and hold, even if it seems not worth it now it will be later.
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:44:00 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 12:22:49 AM by BlueDragon747
Merited by sidgrip (4)

going to restore to a stable point for at1/ny2 as its not working right I expect this to be about 8 hrs or more downtime  Cry

Edit:
at1 back online SSL/emails are off

Edit2:
fixed a few bugs in auto admin that kept resetting pool it should be more stable now

also dropped the diff back to 32 as few are mining on at1 atm but if it starts doing multiple TH/s will go back up to 256 diff

Cyduck

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Hello,

Just for my information, how it could be, that the net hashrate increased so much without so many difference on workers amount?
We are talking here about like maybe few new workers with some TH/s each, where even the upcoming asic Baikal Giant B promises something like 0.16TH/s on this algo.
I don't know that much how it's working, but just for science, i'm interested about some obvious reasons x)
Thanks,
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: