Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3512 times)
MartynasB

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

There might be a lot of reasons, people have different opinions.
Market is bearish and at the moment we have a downtrend, misinformation, fud ant etc. Make a lot of influence to price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:13:18 AM

But when viewed from previous years, things like this are usually done, and certainly will return to normal later. All we can do is wait for this situation to improve in the near future.Weak hands are being slowly bled out. When the last bag holder sells at a loss. Check this post against Coinmarketcap in June my friend, it will be a much rosier picture at that point
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

The crypto market is always like this down and up, the fluctuation are always in. We should take not that when we invest we should be ready and expect prices are may down daily. Besides, I believe that market will recover and be bullish in this nearing months it could possibly mid of this year. Will, the domino effect still occur in the world of cryptocurrency,those banning of foreign ICO,in the china because they want to create there own coins
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

Can't do anything on that because it's downtrend and we need accept it. We need a massive green candle breakout which must confirm the trend change for further bullish movements. It may happen next month, in next 6 months or even next year. Early months in the year will be the time for altcoins and not bitcoin as it is seen every year
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

If continuously falling people will ask why is falling daily... I say this is an opprtunity to buy. If market goes up day by day then dont think just it is time to sell your investment and gain profits.
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Its market! I think everything will be ok, correction !
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

The crypto market is always like this down and up, the fluctuation are always in. We should take not that when we invest we should be ready and expect prices are may down daily. Besides, I believe that market will recover and be bullish in this nearing months it could possibly mid of this year. Will, the domino effect still occur in the world of cryptocurrency,those banning of foreign ICO,in the china because they want to create there own coins

exactly. When you invest, it is not always profitable. If anyone investing in this market is profitable, where will our profits come from? So, want to survive in this market you should learn much before investing if you do not want to lose money. This market is fluctuating in a short time.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Crpytocurrency market is never constant. Decrease in market capitalization will surely recover soon, so there is nothing to worry about the market. Due to excessive change in price many people panic and sell their coins at loss. Instead all should hold their coins and wait for the right time to make some profit.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

Markets are still unstable. By that I mean greens and reds are still fighting over who is gonna move the prices or not. So markets see +%50 and -%60 in 3 days. You should be very cautious in these days as you may lose money.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

Well down in the value of crypto currency means most of the people are loosing trust on crypto currency and thats the reason people are dumping their coins and so does the supply is increasing and demand decreasing.

Well people are now in trouble that their government is not supporting any crypto currency.
In fact, not so many countries that prohibit crypto-currencies, or have adopted some legal regulations. The panic is created artificially, by the negative news that media outlets come up with, etc. For such a recession, there must be growth, and I'm sure that it will be soon.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
cryptonaut

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

Don't panic and fall into despair. Some have entered the peak of prices and after the collapse of their assets. This is a natural phenomenon for the currency market, you don't need to focus on it. Everything will return to normal.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

I think that many are due to the fact that now many countries regulate crypto-currencies very tightly, that's why it seems to me that today there are a lot of projects, they simply can not understand what to do and they are still standing.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

If you are there in the crypto market, then you need to make yourself understand this thing that this market can never rise all the time. This market is very much volatile and that it will keep on going up and down. You need to handle the situation accordingly and that you need to control your nerves in all the times and do not make any stupid decision of which you later on regret in your life.
waton gayeng

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Many peoples are selling and also whales are selling their crypto, when the price going in dip they will buy more, that is the chances to get lower price. Just follow the markets and don't against them.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

If you are there in the crypto market, then you need to make yourself understand this thing that this market can never rise all the time. This market is very much volatile and that it will keep on going up and down. You need to handle the situation accordingly and that you need to control your nerves in all the times and do not make any stupid decision of which you later on regret in your life.
Even the market of to be said stabilized gold which have gone through long times and for thousands of years still suffer of this volatility by time to time, same goes to bitcoin, the difference is that it's a new market, the cap is still relatively low therefore some manipulation could still occur even if it only affect a little to the market but with really really huge money you can. Bitcoin just need to reach the point of market cap where no one in this world even the richest man could buy atleast 10% of bitcoin.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

Well down in the value of crypto currency means most of the people are loosing trust on crypto currency and thats the reason people are dumping their coins and so does the supply is increasing and demand decreasing.

Well people are now in trouble that their government is not supporting any crypto currency.
In fact, not so many countries that prohibit crypto-currencies, or have adopted some legal regulations. The panic is created artificially, by the negative news that media outlets come up with, etc. For such a recession, there must be growth, and I'm sure that it will be soon.
I think negative news is the biggest reason why the crypto market crashed, like a few weeks ago facebook start banned crypto ads and it makes the price falls, after that google follow the same path banned crypto ads too. That's why the crypto market crashed again.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

Think of a market that will continue to grow forever. it is possible that such a thing is possible on earth. There was no such title when you increased it. Why is it so great when you get a title when you get down, do not you think?
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

I think negative news is the biggest reason why the crypto market crashed, like a few weeks ago facebook start banned crypto ads and it makes the price falls, after that google follow the same path banned crypto ads too. That's why the crypto market crashed again.
Yes too many news that spread FUD among cryptocurrency investors. It makes them panic sell and here we are the market keep crashing.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

Why is the crypto market down day after day?

Great question But needs a great answer too I far as I know Cryptocurrency is a very volatile Investment and it reacts in Market Condition like today there is lot of Happennings in Global scale about crypto many issues needs to be tackle about the Cryptocurrency and World I think this External factors is main Cause of Dipping the most Cryptocurrency in the market because this issues are involving Bitcoin. as We all know that Bitcoin was underfire by  some countries and try to regulate  or in worse case Banned it due to this event in my personal opinion this is the main factor why Cryptomarket is Down Until today.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Yes too many news that spread FUD among cryptocurrency investors. It makes them panic sell and here we are the market keep crashing.

I think if we can manage to not become panic, we could still hold our coin and only waiting for the price increase back in another day. but if we follow that news then we can become panic and this is what they like because after the price is down, they can easily buy the coin at the low price with a big amount. and they can hold for a long time and they will make a big profit because they can hold the coin and we only regret what we've done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: