Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3515 times)
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

This can not be possible. No drop can persist permanently and rather it seems that the market is in a fairly stable range. Unfortunately many new investors got used to seeing bitcoin continuously growing in value throughout 2017, but it is obvious that such an aggressive bullish race was absolutely unsustainable in the long term.

Therefore we must be patient and wait for a gradual recovery of bitcoin in the coming months.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

This can not be possible. No drop can persist permanently and rather it seems that the market is in a fairly stable range. Unfortunately many new investors got used to seeing bitcoin continuously growing in value throughout 2017, but it is obvious that such an aggressive bullish race was absolutely unsustainable in the long term.

Therefore we must be patient and wait for a gradual recovery of bitcoin in the coming months.
The fact is that we have no other choice, because each of us bought Bitcoin at prices higher than it is today. Assuming that some users bought Bitcoin at the end of 2017, today the situation for them is almost equivalent to bankruptcy.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

I believe it will still deep more but i want it to get a quick recovery before people start commit a suicide simply because there hard earn fund is turning toward unbearable market.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

I think that in part it is a little bit to the FUD that I see with many new investors who think that this is over, that there is nothing else to take advantage of, many expected profits x10 in months and when they saw that this was not fulfilled they decided to withdraw their money from the market, maybe that type of investment does not do the ecosystem any favor and we are better off this way, with a low but stable price.

Vova050898

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

the price falls, because the cue ball fell and all investors were scared and there is no investment and everyone is trying to drain so this price)))
Vova050898

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

I believe it will still deep more but i want it to get a quick recovery before people start commit a suicide simply because there hard earn fund is turning toward unbearable market.
ohh yeah I'm exactly the same opinion, I think it's all because there are no new investors and old investors are not actively investing money))
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

The end of summer in 2018 was in general the most terrible time for the market. Alts die, bitcoin capitalization grows, although it becomes cheaper. I'm just in shock!
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

The rate which the prices falls these days is really alarming and so pathetic such that one might decide to opt of even if the decision is being taken at a loss. And that is what is really happening, people are afraid not to lose all and that is why they are selling at these ridiculous prices.
pivovar

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

Yes, indeed, if we take into account the psychology of people, they are panicking now at ridiculous prices only on the basis of the fact that they are afraid of an even greater decline. But I would not be in a hurry, after the big recessions there are peals. We need the right solutions to get the market up.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

That is the way it is for now because of market trend and market sentiment surrounding bitcoin and altcoin in general. This trend should change very soon and people will begin to ask: why is crypto market up day by day!

This not new to crypto, last month also like this in fact it reaches to below $6k mark. There's is where the buying of coins happen when at its low value. Because during at high value some investors selling their coins and they wait for times like this and buy again. Just wait I'm sure it will become green again it will always be.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

The depreciation of the exchange rate has continued since March 2018 and continued to decline rapidly, and there is no sign of rebounding. So this time you should calm down and continue to hold cryptos rather than sell because the trend of the market is going to increase after the fall in exchange rates.
ethertote
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

Too many scam coins, and people have grown wary of investing in them.

This is basically what happens.....

1. People invest in scam coins
2. The scammers receive the Eth in exchange for their worthless tokens, and they just want to get rid of the Eth to get real money
3. They are willing to accept well below market-rates as in their minds they will take a hit to get real money out
4. This has a snowball effect as everyone sees the price dropping and they panic sell the eth they hold themselves.
5. Rinse and repeat

The sooner these scam coins can be "purged" the better. Thankfully people are waking up to this, and now do a lot more research and investigation before investing. They want to see full transparency. They want to understand how the tokens work and how the smart contracts behind them work. The industry tends to "self-regulate" over time (a good thing) and we reach a point where investors see an opportunity that is just too good to ignore, and the bull run begins once again.

It's happened before, and it will happen again.....hopefully this time many of the scam coins will be left behind!

Ethertote Team
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

I wish I can go back to March 2018! ETH 845 USD is now a big dream now. This year, the crypt market keeps down day after day. Sometimes it pumps for a very short time and then starts again to go more down than before. Recently bitcoin went to the 8400 USD in a few days, we were seeing the beginning of the bull market. But we did not know the future, that's why we are seeing ETH in 288 USD and we are again in the bearish market. Crypto is too volatile, each moves in crypto does affect on the coin's price.

leha-muzichuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

The market is manipulated. Soon the red market will end and the bulls will return to the market, but before that bitcoin can fall to 4k
survey01

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Because now a global financial battle has begun in the world, and people have less confidence in all investment instruments in the world, not just crypto paralysis. But everywhere in the international money transfers around the world is becoming more and more common to use crypto money, and I am confident that this will lead to the recovery of the crypto money markets.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Despite the fact that the same situation is happening now, I hope that soon the crypto market will recover and everything will fall into place, and the market will grow!
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:
---
I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

welcome to the cryptocurrency world and you have to see this over and over and you could follow what is happening in the market. and if you think this is a good time to buy any coin then do it, don't wait for the price is a start to increase but do it now before its increase. we still have any chance to buy and sell the coins as long as we can see the difference of the price is big so we can take a profit. but always to see and check the price and the chart because this is the important thing that you should do before you buy some coins.

That is correct, there is already plenty of people that are new wondering around and have not seen the previous years of volatility and panics, and manipultations.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Because it is just the trust and expectation of many, they believe that they will succeed in this market by waiting, so day after day everyone watches the price of the coins, hoping for a day. Somehow they will rise sharply
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

The red ink crypt is because they sell crypto currency more than they buy. Everything is very simple.
Curious who sells and why people dont buy?
Obviously, ordinary market participants who do not have a lot of money can not affect the situation.
Therefore, it remains for us to observe how the market is managed by those who have big money.
Bigbansk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

too many negative news that make people panic and they quickly sold their bitcoin and after that we can see that the market is still falling too deep without being able to go up again in a short time but maybe people want to invest their money in other programs or coins so they sell their coins and move to other coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: