Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3512 times)
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

I trust that the crypto showcase isn't simply down in for quite a while in light of the fact that there will be a period for the crypto market to getting up again and the cost can increment back to the high cost. in any case, truly, it will require a period for the crypto market to get an expansion after it's down and perhaps it needs a more extended than the down of the cost. also, on the off chance that we see the crypto advertise is down, possibly we can sit tight for some time and we can purchase more with the less expensive cost and afterward we can hope to offer at the high cost.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

why should the market grow? in 2017, the market was so pumped up just by emotion. This year, the emotions are in the other direction, that's all
Yes, sometimes it looks like wind who follows where strong winds are going and which can be change without being noticed. This is not bad because it's a common thing that happens, but we make it worse because of the impatience behavior that we have.
Market will always change every time and this is clear evidence that the market for digital currency is impossible to predict. Although there are some people who claim that they can predict it is a mistake. There is no proper analysis and this year is not very good for the development of digital currencies. There is still time in the next year and we must be patient until the most appropriate momentum arrives well.
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

Because the cryptocurrency market is very dynamic and it is very difficult to predict the trends of the course. You should try to profit from these falls.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

why should the market grow? in 2017, the market was so pumped up just by emotion. This year, the emotions are in the other direction, that's all
Yes, sometimes it looks like wind who follows where strong winds are going and which can be change without being noticed. This is not bad because it's a common thing that happens, but we make it worse because of the impatience behavior that we have.

When the price per BTC drops, keep in mind that prices for cryptocurrency are quoted based on the BTC. So just reduce the BTC, you will pull down the entire market capitalization of many other altcoin. At this point the market will be panic and psychological will run away, making the effect more and more powerful. If you do not panic, then others will panic for you
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

Market will always change every time and this is clear evidence that the market for digital currency is impossible to predict. Although there are some people who claim that they can predict it is a mistake. There is no proper analysis and this year is not very good for the development of digital currencies. There is still time in the next year and we must be patient until the most appropriate momentum arrives well.

I think that at the end of this year we will see a bitcoin upward movement. I think that before the new year, Altcoins and Bitcoins will show significant growth. Now I see that the bags of whales are full, everyone thinks that the btc will fall below six thousand and most say that growth will not be before 2019. I think that the market will not allow those who play shorts to earn money and will show a reversal soon.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

I think it is a natural process. Ups and downs are the part of every trade.If it down today may be it can jump high in future.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

I think it is a natural process. Ups and downs are the part of every trade.If it down today may be it can jump high in future.

Yes, its natural for the market price because of the volatile market. For now we must wait for the time when bull market hit.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

This information is no longer relevant. There was a period of falling value of cryptocurrencies. Now begins the phase of active growth of the price of a large number of altcoins.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

Yes, its natural for the market price because of the volatile market. For now we must wait for the time when bull market hit.

The current situation on the market lets us earn as well. if you have enough experience and skills in the trade business, you can try the day trading activities. Try to earn before the bull run comes.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

I think this is good for those who want to invest in altcoins. Now is red but in next days should be green, just wait  Sad
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

I would not say that the market is falling sharply now. Now the market is most likely at the correction stage. It will take at least 3 months and then there will be growth. Now it seems like a springboard for growth.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

It's simple.  Because people, because of the panic, are starting to withdraw their funds into fiat money, reducing capitalization and thus causing a drop in the rate!
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

as different investors to work on customs with personal strategy to gives of chance as improving strength on confidence the terms to begins as applying use of indicators as results on selection appealing past terms with work on inauguration.

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

People have a serious lack of confidence in the current market, and I believe that this confidence will not recover soon, and a major positive news is needed to reinvigorate people.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

People have a serious lack of confidence in the current market, and I believe that this confidence will not recover soon, and a major positive news is needed to reinvigorate people.

Good and big news comes out every day. Check out these articles.
Fidelity Launches Institutional Platform For Bitcoin And Ethereum
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/10/15/fidelity-launches-institutional-platform-for-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#1fd7ac8793c4
Average Daily Volume for Bitcoin Futures Grew 41% in Q3
https://www.coindesk.com/cme-average-daily-volume-for-bitcoin-futures-grew-41-in-q3/
Such news should have a very positive impact on the crypto market. I think that soon we will see a reversal. The market does not stand still and every day we see how the industry is developing. Soon the bulls will come.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency market today is filled with all the possible manipulations of big whales. If this does not stop soon, then we can lose the market and the development of cryptocurrency.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

The market stopped falling a few months ago. At the moment, the price of Bitcoin varies in the range of $ 8,000-6,000, and I think that there is an accumulation on the market.

holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

this is a common phenomenon in the market of cryptocurrencies. if not the fall,it will rise because the lower, the higher the growth.You have need of patience!!You have need of patience!!

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

That is because there is money leaving the market day after day. You just have to look at the entire market cap to see that the prices of the coins keep going down because of so much money being taken out of the market. So many of the new coins are taking money out of the market, and now the people who keep panic selling their coins are not helping matters either.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

All market prices on coins in crypto continue to decline, and the end of this period is unknown. This period does provide difficulties and limitations for the community. People find it difficult to make profits and also generate income. This decline will continue as long as the crypto situation has not recovered enough and it is not yet possible to stabilize again.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: