Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:41:52 AM

For individual workers, the key differentiating factor is education. For those with just GCSE-level (high school) education or lower, the estimated potential risk of automation is as high as 46% in the UK. And DEVX team is focusing on educating / training these people. Give them knowledge which they need to survive in Automation industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

As of typing this 14 have already participated and 5 eth had been raised with 39 days remaining.. At this pace i think the sale is going pretty well.

I checked on below link and I can see now 24 people invested and 9% subscription is done already.
https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

I got a question regarding the KickICO sale. Does anyone know if it is over if the soft-cap of 500 ETH is reached? 500 ETH seems a bit low for a soft-cap compared to other projects.

I don't think it will be over assuming they have a hard cap but if not then it will be over..

i think 500 eth was chosen because this is just sale for the KickICO community and remember there are still other token  sales that will be running till August.

I know that there will be a main-ICO in August. What I meant with my question is: Will the KickICO be over once it reaches the 500 ETH?

I don't know anything about that. I can only speculate.
Developeo team will have to answer this as they have been doing a great job with customer care services.
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

I got a question regarding the KickICO sale. Does anyone know if it is over if the soft-cap of 500 ETH is reached? 500 ETH seems a bit low for a soft-cap compared to other projects.

I don't think it will be over assuming they have a hard cap but if not then it will be over..

i think 500 eth was chosen because this is just sale for the KickICO community and remember there are still other token  sales that will be running till August.
So true, thank you. The hardcap is 2500 ETH by the way, so it will continue up to that amount.
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

The purpose of Develepeo Bootcamp is to raise highly knowledgeable software developers or potential software developers who are well informed on current practices and on latest technologies. Bootcamp sector has grown and developed due to the current University systems which are unable to raise such high quality and specialized people.
I think young talented developers will really benefit a lot from this bootcamps, They will definitely gain more insight about the tech industry.
You can learn a lot from bootcamps so i think this is a great chance for young talented developers to learn some new things. I hope that this will be a nice event and more people will recognize this ICO.

Yes i'm not a young developer but i can tell you right now the idea of crypto based funding for my aspirations to get certified is a really big exciting movement. I mean I personally love crypto and development so this entire project is like a .. pardon me.... wet dream of sorts. Smiley As it's really right in my wheel house not just for investing but also utilization, i really can't wait to see as their platform unrolls especially as they get some certification board partners to sign onto the opensource certification plans.
Thank you for this, you made my day Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

The purpose of Develepeo Bootcamp is to raise highly knowledgeable software developers or potential software developers who are well informed on current practices and on latest technologies. Bootcamp sector has grown and developed due to the current University systems which are unable to raise such high quality and specialized people.

To get into that you need the tokens. the tokens are either obtained from contributions to github or off the exchange. so in many cases you will need to contribute (which acts as practice) to get tokens and in parallel enroll in more courses

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

i didnt find a posibility, where i could buy the token (?)..

You need to sign up to KickICO they're a website that help raise funding for ICO's, Developeo are using it for their Pre-Sale.

The pre-sale started today, back them here: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

I still don't fully get the incorporation of kickioc into the sales of this project's token. Why didn't DEVELOPEO just host their sales on their own website?? I mean what makes hosting on kickioc different or better than hosting on your own website?
They are a well-known ICO kickstarter website and we are using their services and support. They are trustworthy and we help each other along the way. Their site is very easy to use actually.

When you visit their site, you will see that on our 2nd day of our 40 day voyage, we have 18 people backing us and 37.87 ETH has already accumulated.

Oh. I see. So it's like having the possibility of getting your project to be  noticed by good investors as long as they visit the kickico website. It's that right?? That's cool. I get it now. It's obvious they have a good database of investors.

What is this whole Kick ICO campaign in aid of? Is it to raise awareness or raise funds? Also why is it running for 40 days? Isn't that quite a long pre-sale period compared to other projects?

Yea. I remember making a post about the length of the pre-sale being unconventional. But after for the kickico question I think Its actually to raise awareness which will in turn cause sales potentially.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

For individual workers, the key differentiating factor is education. For those with just GCSE-level (high school) education or lower, the estimated potential risk of automation is as high as 46% in the UK. And DEVX team is focusing on educating / training these people. Give them knowledge which they need to survive in Automation industry.

I think this approach from Developeo is great. The education sector is unfortunately neglected in many countries, so that many people will never meet the demands of the next decades. I really hope that Developeo will succeed and at least a small part can help prepare people for the future. The project really deserves all support
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

Its very interesting piece of information especially about this bootcamp. Bootcamp is one of the tools that will make the process easier and also make things done in efficient manner. I like this approach.

I am yet to come into full understanding of how they intend carrying out the bootcamp, is it going to be web based fully or some bit of offline activities too with it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

One of the best projects this month. Good luck!
Totally agree with you, DEVELOPEO platform seeks to solve all the problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution, the project wants to raise software developers to be well informed of current practice of latest technologies.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

I like this project!

I see [ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) project is very attractive, so has the potential in the future.

At present I am introducing people to know about [ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX)

I don't see bounty program receive DEVX token free

As earlier dropped by someone in the group I think you should head over to the bounty thread for more bounty related questions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3154510.0

Do we already know the status of how much tokens have been sold out from yesterday? I have seen some indirect message from team about it. But it was posted quite some time ago now. Hope to see some good news on that part soon.

You can watch the progress online at http://www.kickico.com

We currently have 18 Backers and 40.62 ETH has accumulated towards the target.

True I just checked and I know the target is achievable too... Developeo project offering is new in the block and has that spark of first initiator who won't jump into the ship Cool

The project is offering a whole lot more, i was going through the whitepaper and i can't agree more on what WARREN BUFFET said, AI can be destructive due to the damage it can cause in the labour market, so is best developeo is here to curb that and the rate of companies that believe in open-source software is increasing because of its superior security
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

One of the best projects this month. Good luck!
Totally agree with you, DEVELOPEO platform seeks to solve all the problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution, the project wants to raise software developers to be well informed of current practice of latest technologies.

As we all know developers are always going to be required espically as the technology gets further advanced and implemented.

Developeo have thought 1 step ahead and have created a unique platform to reward the developers for their hard work, I don't see why this won't be a global success given a sensible time period
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

I like the fact that there is no minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other icos. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

I like the fact that there is no minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other icos. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake
Do you mean to say there is no limit for minimum or maximum? If it is true then really its good for beginner/new investor to participate in this.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

Hello, I studied your project and very impressed with your plans, this is really what is now needed for the industry. I'm sure the success will be, well, I will participate.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gee777

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Do you mean to say there is no limit for minimum or maximum? If it is true then really its good for beginner/new investor to participate in this.

True... This speaks well of the project.. They want maximum participation from everyone on the KickICO platform no matter how little or how much you have to contribute.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

i didnt find a posibility, where i could buy the token (?)..

You need to sign up to KickICO they're a website that help raise funding for ICO's, Developeo are using it for their Pre-Sale.

The pre-sale started today, back them here: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

I still don't fully get the incorporation of kickioc into the sales of this project's token. Why didn't DEVELOPEO just host their sales on their own website?? I mean what makes hosting on kickioc different or better than hosting on your own website?
They are a well-known ICO kickstarter website and we are using their services and support. They are trustworthy and we help each other along the way. Their site is very easy to use actually.

When you visit their site, you will see that on our 2nd day of our 40 day voyage, we have 18 people backing us and 37.87 ETH has already accumulated.

Oh. I see. So it's like having the possibility of getting your project to be  noticed by good investors as long as they visit the kickico website. It's that right?? That's cool. I get it now. It's obvious they have a good database of investors.

What is this whole Kick ICO campaign in aid of? Is it to raise awareness or raise funds? Also why is it running for 40 days? Isn't that quite a long pre-sale period compared to other projects?

A presale is a presale for the the initial investors normally has higher minimums and larger bonuses they vary in length and normally are not as advertised as a full blown ico. Normally presale a like this are to raise revenue to kickstart the project when the full ico launches with mainstream advertising paid for from the kickico earnings and generally to help buildout the proof of concept

I agree. pre-sale period for this project is too long as compared to others I have seen it. Probably team should be having some reason behind such timeline. Hope its not really the confidence issue of the investors.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

True... This speaks well of the project.. They want maximum participation from everyone on the KickICO platform no matter how little or how much you have to contribute.

Given it is early there shouldn't be much restriction to allow investing. Otherwise many investors would eventually think twice. Also I think there is no KYC for this. But I will let the team confirm too.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Hello, I studied your project and very impressed with your plans, this is really what is now needed for the industry. I'm sure the success will be, well, I will participate.

They sure have a good a plan, is not just about the money here but doing something much more for the betterment of lives and averting disaster, yes, i call it disaster because it will surely happen if things are not put in place, so is of utmost importance that this project becomes a reality
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I like this project!

I see [ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) project is very attractive, so has the potential in the future.

At present I am introducing people to know about [ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX)

I don't see bounty program receive DEVX token free

As earlier dropped by someone in the group I think you should head over to the bounty thread for more bounty related questions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3154510.0

Do we already know the status of how much tokens have been sold out from yesterday? I have seen some indirect message from team about it. But it was posted quite some time ago now. Hope to see some good news on that part soon.

You can watch the progress online at http://www.kickico.com

We currently have 18 Backers and 40.62 ETH has accumulated towards the target.

True I just checked and I know the target is achievable too... Developeo project offering is new in the block and has that spark of first initiator who won't jump into the ship Cool

The project is offering a whole lot more, i was going through the whitepaper and i can't agree more on what WARREN BUFFET said, AI can be destructive due to the damage it can cause in the labour market, so is best developeo is here to curb that and the rate of companies that believe in open-source software is increasing because of its superior security

so if i get the concept very well, developeo recognizes the fact that blockchain will become mainstream and instead of AI handling all the technicalities say in the nearest future, it looked out for a way it can engage real professionals or aspirants of this field, get them trained to do what potentially would have been taken over by bots in years to come hmmm so this is having a kind of futuristic implications

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: