Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

I like the fact that there is no minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other icos. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake
Due to no limit for minimum investment in this project, It gives an edge over other icos and it will surely attract more investors to participate in DEVELOPEO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

Developeo team has outline lots of bounty some are; the first Day Bonus %10, First Week Bonus %5 and also extra bonuses up to %50 with 10,000 USD, with all this intensive we would be see lots of investors in coming days kudos team.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

For individual workers, the key differentiating factor is education. For those with just GCSE-level (high school) education or lower, the estimated potential risk of automation is as high as 46% in the UK. And DEVX team is focusing on educating / training these people. Give them knowledge which they need to survive in Automation industry.
I hope that a lot of students will look this up and learn a lot from them. I think that it is a very good idea of the DEVX team to educate those people who need it and in return they may get more attention which means more investors.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

For individual workers, the key differentiating factor is education. For those with just GCSE-level (high school) education or lower, the estimated potential risk of automation is as high as 46% in the UK. And DEVX team is focusing on educating / training these people. Give them knowledge which they need to survive in Automation industry.
I hope that a lot of students will look this up and learn a lot from them. I think that it is a very good idea of the DEVX team to educate those people who need it and in return they may get more attention which means more investors.

The more I check details of this project more its gets interesting -

The Developeo NEXT-GEN Education platform seeks to solve major problems of the 4th Industrial Revolution; OpenSource & Commercial Software Development and problems that await Humanity, with a never-before-seen reward pool and a highly beneficial operational model, along with ambitious targets; such as DEVX BootCamps, DEVX Certification, DEVX Marketplace, DEVX Advisory Services and finally the Developeo NEXT-GEN University.

Lots and lots of good stuff from Developeo
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

I like the fact that there is no minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other icos. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake
Due to no limit for minimum investment in this project, It gives an edge over other icos and it will surely attract more investors to participate in DEVELOPEO.

I don't think its true for pre-sales. Or Am I mistaken? Where did you get this information? Nevertheless, the ICO progress will pick-up very soon. Thats what I think. Market is moving up. So the sentiments should reverse now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

Nice article on Medium from DTB blogs about the Developeo project: https://medium.com/@dinhtieubinh2003/introduce-the-project-ico-developeo-devx-token-950afedf6418

Fully explains the project and goes into a lot of detail about the several different benefits of Developeo.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Nice article on Medium from DTB blogs about the Developeo project: https://medium.com/@dinhtieubinh2003/introduce-the-project-ico-developeo-devx-token-950afedf6418

Fully explains the project and goes into a lot of detail about the several different benefits of Developeo.

A nice little addition to that, there is a brand new article out which they released on twitter about 2 hours ago.

Certainly worth a read, check it out here: https://medium.com/@kickico/developeo-an-open-source-revolution-62cd2fd090c1
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

Thanks for sharing the article here. It explains the project in a very good way. This is clearly a very nice project to be part of. Lets see how much investments will be collected in the end. Thats crucial for the project.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

A nice little addition to that, there is a brand new article out which they released on twitter about 2 hours ago.

Certainly worth a read, check it out here: https://medium.com/@kickico/developeo-an-open-source-revolution-62cd2fd090c1

Thank you guys for sharing both blogs. I see in one blog below info-

"Developeo’s certification will meet the industry’s certification and information requirements with short but one-week programs that are comprehensive. These programs will ensure high quality and they will help us to become the most trusted organization in the industry".

So Developeo’s certification program will only for 1 week long or there will be different different types of programs?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

Hello, I studied your project and very impressed with your plans, this is really what is now needed for the industry. I'm sure the success will be, well, I will participate.

They sure have a good a plan, is not just about the money here but doing something much more for the betterment of lives and averting disaster, yes, i call it disaster because it will surely happen if things are not put in place, so is of utmost importance that this project becomes a reality

I'm completely with you, the future prospects are really dark, if we do not do something. To be honest, I have not thought about the problem with robots and AI yet. And that makes completely different demands on us.
Without Developeo, I probably would not have thought about it for a long time. Not only will I participate in the ICO, but I will visit their universities afterwards
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Hello, I studied your project and very impressed with your plans, this is really what is now needed for the industry. I'm sure the success will be, well, I will participate.

They sure have a good a plan, is not just about the money here but doing something much more for the betterment of lives and averting disaster, yes, i call it disaster because it will surely happen if things are not put in place, so is of utmost importance that this project becomes a reality

I'm completely with you, the future prospects are really dark, if we do not do something. To be honest, I have not thought about the problem with robots and AI yet. And that makes completely different demands on us.
Without Developeo, I probably would not have thought about it for a long time. Not only will I participate in the ICO, but I will visit their universities afterwards

Ya its more and more eye opening as time goes on, just look around at things like the amazon shopping store, and realize how quickly millions of jobs will enventually disappear, it's been coming a long time, self checkout has been in the EU for years, things like mcdonalds where you order from a screen instead of a person are just steps towards the future where most menial jobs will go away, its just a fact of the future. It is more reason than ever to learn to program and get involved in less low skill jobs as the low skill jobs are being automated away.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

Thanks for sharing the article here. It explains the project in a very good way. This is clearly a very nice project to be part of. Lets see how much investments will be collected in the end. Thats crucial for the project.

Great article with a comprehensible summary (at least for me as a noob) of the Whitepaper. Now I have a better understanding, how the workflow between community members and project managers will look like.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

Thanks cryptossi, to sharing this article here. Lots people will take the benefits of this nice and short summery. No need to visit to whitepaper. Mentioned lots benefits of Developeo.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

I don't think its true for pre-sales. Or Am I mistaken? Where did you get this information? Nevertheless, the ICO progress will pick-up very soon. Thats what I think. Market is moving up. So the sentiments should reverse now.
Oh but it is my friend. In fact I was really surprised when I found out about it on their telegram platform. I even had to chat up the admins to confirm the info. This will give a lot of peeps the opportunity to invest
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

How much money is needed to fully launch the project? Is there a ready-made prototype of the project?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

Oh but it is my friend. In fact I was really surprised when I found out about it on their telegram platform. I even had to chat up the admins to confirm the info. This will give a lot of peeps the opportunity to invest

Yes, it's true. It's remarkable that even if there are such good bonuses, there is no minimum investment during the KickICO sale. So everyone can take part.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

i prefer the new one because it is a lot cleaner to read and it has at least one picture but both of the articles have amazing information about this project they are worth reading.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Yes, it's true. It's remarkable that even if there are such good bonuses, there is no minimum investment during the KickICO sale. So everyone can take part.

I think the project is really for everyone and with no minimum distribution everyone participate in this great project, even "poor" students.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

wow. Thats really good to know. I like this approach. If they keep high minimum cap for pre-sales then there will not be any difference between pre-sales and private sales. Now even the small investors have chance to get good bonuses.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

Yea. That's a good strategy that love really well. I dislike it when an ico project coerce me to invest a particular minimum amount of money on their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: