Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:47:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7676 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

Presently the KickICO sale has 32 backers with 53 eth raised, about 10 percent of the softcap and we have 34 days to go...

I think it can be managed. There is plenty of time to make things happen. I think more developers should know about this. At least for me this is something I think would really aid the open source community.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Presently the KickICO sale has 32 backers with 53 eth raised, about 10 percent of the softcap and we have 34 days to go...

I think it can be managed. There is plenty of time to make things happen. I think more developers should know about this. At least for me this is something I think would really aid the open source community.

I think they can easily make it. Softcap is not at all an issue. My only concern is why it is too slow? May be team needs to promote a lot in other channels as well. That will help them for sure.
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

I think they can easily make it. Softcap is not at all an issue. My only concern is why it is too slow? May be team needs to promote a lot in other channels as well. That will help them for sure.

if I have enough funds, I can see more advertisements and publicity on twitter / medium page, because I see that some extra investors are part of the community.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

It's a great pleasure to see the extent to which administrators are active on this topic, and to answer any of the questions we have on them and participate in this transparent and interesting innovation project.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

What is the minimum investment of Devx and what do an investor stand to gain if he/she invest above the minimum.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

What is the minimum investment of Devx and what do an investor stand to gain if he/she invest above the minimum.

There is no minimum investment right now. And if I remember correctly, there is an extra bonus up to 50% for investments with more than 10,000 USD.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

I paid attention to the project team. In a team of professionals in various fields, I think they will be able to successfully implement the project properly. After all, the success of any project depends on the team. I will definitely participate.

That's a fact about their team, i have been following them closely and i must attest to the fact that they are truly professionals, is not about creating a project but maintaining it, i can see the seriousness in this project and they are not here just to make money but to create a positive impact
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

I found this video on the developeo homepage. there is talk about how robots can do more and more of our work, but that leads to new jobs for us humans. really interesting.

http://fortune.com/2017/03/24/pwc-robots-jobs-study/
That video is pretty awesome because you might think that robots replace the work for the human and that the humans will become jobless. But instead  because robots take over there are new jobs to do.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

I found this video on the developeo homepage. there is talk about how robots can do more and more of our work, but that leads to new jobs for us humans. really interesting.

That video is pretty awesome because you might think that robots replace the work for the human and that the humans will become jobless. But instead  because robots take over there are new jobs to do.

I also like this video. Thanks for sharing it here. I did not check the latest status of their ICO. Hope its going smooth. Just waiting for the news of achieving the softcap and move forward. Needs some push from the team in promotion.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Thanks for the reply. I'm excited to hear more details about the bounty so I will be frequently checking in to see if an update happens Smiley Also, where can I find more details on the airdrop?

here and here

More info will come. We are gone from 0 to 7500 members in 2 days and experiencing a little bit of busyness.

As a US investor, am I able to participate in this ICO?

Hi GoBelle,

We will have a private sale for our accredited investors next week, starting on monday. I can send you the link on monday and you can check our token sale agreement, you can decide on if you're applicable or not. We'll be happy to see you there.

Your team looks really good. I'm glad to see Hermoine Way is on it, as she has a lot of experience. It also says you are hiring. With what background? Computer Science by chance?

Anyone know?

Hi Crypto_Man1212. Thank you Smiley All of our advisors are top notch, best of the best in their business. They are not here to show off their name, we are learning a lot from them in our every move. Smiley Advisors are one of our strongest side.

We are not interested in backgrounds, we are interested in the future. It can be about any topic as long as you can help us and our cause. Just send an email to info@developeo, describing about yourself and what you think about the future, and i can check & reply.

You guys are really planning on making your own proprietary blockchain? This could be great. It would be nice to see one focused entirely on ease of use.

Thank you joblessminer. We think this is really needed and yes we are gonna create ours. Outside of the road, people still think Blockchain is = bitcoin. And there are more than one causes of that including the ease*.

This is an interesting project that seems like it has a lot of potential. How do users earn and spent DEVX?

I am still interested in learning more about how users earn/spend DEVX.

Hi celestio,

They can earn by:

Rewards - by contributing on opensource projects. (Our Reward pool starts with 60,000,000 tokens and increasing with every revenue and token price.)
Bootcamps - they can earn by teaching/helping in our bootcamps and other programs.
Exchange Markets - they can exchange the DEVX.

They can spend by:

Paying Bootcamps - DEVX token accepted with extra discount. Bootcamps are currently averaging 11,400-13,000 usd per student in the world.
University Admissions - DEVX token will be accepted in our University Admissions, again with discount.
Events - Hackathons.
Software - Hardware.
Exchange Markets - they can exchange the DEVX.
Gifting.

All the best
Aytunc
DEVX
CEO

Thanks, very detailed answers. i like that we can earn DEVX for helping in bootcamps, i can't teach but maybe i can help

one to the airdrop: I would really like to participate, but unfortunately I do not want to open a facebook account. The news of the last few days have proven why a FB profile is not a good idea. Is it not possible to change the conditions so that we can participate without facebook?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

I also like this video. Thanks for sharing it here. I did not check the latest status of their ICO. Hope its going smooth. Just waiting for the news of achieving the softcap and move forward. Needs some push from the team in promotion.

Remember this isn’t the ico this is the kickico presale once the ico launches price is gonna be set at 4-8x current price to my knowledge. So getting in now is worth a lot more than waiting for the ico. That said for a fairly new ico with a mid range cap their going quite well I still think more advertising will go a long way, especially in the open source marketplaces. Can’t wait to hear the news when they reach softcqp I want this to succeed so I can someday use their certification via crypto.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

Hmmm, that is a nicer way to look at it and not see the efficient robots taking over and replacing thousands and thousands of jobs.

Will there  be potential tax on robots too along with new jobs being created. Interesting times ahead and time will tell...
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Wow the video is really an eye opener never knew robot could do this much. Douglas Peterson share quite a lot. Thanks for sharing man  

Yes, this is really nice representation. This explains what can happen in future due to Robot. We really need Develepeo like projects. I am closely watching this one.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Wow the video is really an eye opener never knew robot could do this much. Douglas Peterson share quite a lot. Thanks for sharing man 

Yes, this is really nice representation. This explains what can happen in future due to Robot. We really need Develepeo like projects. I am closely watching this one.
The video is worth watching it is not even so long less than 5 minutes and you can see something amazing about our future i guess the robots are coming faster than we have expected.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

They will make it.. But more job need to be done to spread the word about the project and their aim plus what they have achieved.
This project is a project that has no expiration.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Yes it's really good progress by Develepeo. I see lot of interest from people in developeo project. I think pre-sales token will be over in very short time.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

Yes it's really good progress by Develepeo. I see lot of interest from people in developeo project. I think pre-sales token will be over in very short time.

Seems to be slowly gaining steam for a presale like this with still minimal advertising it’s pretty good news to see things running smoothly so far. Hop fully we will see more marketing as we get toward mid/end of presale. And especially as we roll into the ico I’m hopeful the team will put a nice bit of cash into the investment of advertising to get the project some much needed attention
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Developeo like projects are must for this world as mentioned by you. Since developeo is the first of its kind, it will get its own attention in the due course. I am just waiting for them to reach the softcap. SO that they can continue with the development.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

Developeo has over 15000 users in Telegram channel and more than 24k follower on Twitter, the PRE Sale on KICICO platform should be sold out in very short time.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

Developeo has over 15000 users in Telegram channel and more than 24k follower on Twitter, the PRE Sale on KICICO platform should be sold out in very short time.

Let's hope you are right and a big part of this huge community contributes to the project. But I don't see the reason why they are waiting. The special 10% bonus from the first day of the KickICO sale has already passed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: