Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7675 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Presently the KickICO sale has 32 backers with 53 eth raised, about 10 percent of the softcap and we have 34 days to go...

Yes it's really good progress by Develepeo. I see lot of interest from people in developeo project. I think pre-sales token will be over in very short time.

Developeo has over 15000 users in Telegram channel and more than 24k follower on Twitter, the PRE Sale on KICICO platform should be sold out in very short time.

Glad to see the team has worked hard on growing the  community as once you have a strong community you have a strong project!

Keep up the good work on social media, I'm sure the Pre sale will fly out
The team really did a great job by getting so much investors. Their social media is a huge group now which means that a lot of investors are interested in this project. I think that because of their huge social media group, it should be easy for them to get even more investors to join.

I believe they are taking things slow since they still have other token sale and this sale is just for users of the kickico platform.
Do they have another token sale where is that actually because i did not know anything about that a big social media does not mean it will go faster but if everyone share'd about developeo then it could.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Presently the KickICO sale has 32 backers with 53 eth raised, about 10 percent of the softcap and we have 34 days to go...

I think it can be managed. There is plenty of time to make things happen. I think more developers should know about this. At least for me this is something I think would really aid the open source community.

I think they can easily make it. Softcap is not at all an issue. My only concern is why it is too slow? May be team needs to promote a lot in other channels as well. That will help them for sure.

They will make it.. But more job need to be done to spread the word about the project and their aim plus what they have achieved.
This project is a project that has no expiration.

More reason why it should be among the top ICOs of this year, it is targeting the future and trying to fix something that a lot of individuals/ organization overlook and the impending danger that comes with it, developeo is the antidote that will help deal with this issue
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

It's a great pleasure to see the extent to which administrators are active on this topic, and to answer any of the questions we have on them and participate in this transparent and interesting innovation project.
Yes mate, it really is. That is precisely why I come here always to inquire and get the latest update about the project. Well done guys.

I agree with you mate, I think the btt helps also to make enquires, to guide and also keep investors on track to have a better understanding about the project.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

Yes it's really good progress by Develepeo. I see lot of interest from people in developeo project. I think pre-sales token will be over in very short time.

Developeo has over 15000 users in Telegram channel and more than 24k follower on Twitter, the PRE Sale on KICICO platform should be sold out in very short time.

Glad to see the team has worked hard on growing the  community as once you have a strong community you have a strong project!

Keep up the good work on social media, I'm sure the Pre sale will fly out
The team really did a great job by getting so much investors. Their social media is a huge group now which means that a lot of investors are interested in this project. I think that because of their huge social media group, it should be easy for them to get even more investors to join.

I believe they are taking things slow since they still have other token sale and this sale is just for users of the kickico platform.
Do they have another token sale where is that actually because i did not know anything about that a big social media does not mean it will go faster but if everyone share'd about developeo then it could.

Yes.. The pre ico starting  for 25 june  and the ico starting from 6th  August.. This sale going on now is a special sale for the kickico platform.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

I think it can be managed. There is plenty of time to make things happen. I think more developers should know about this. At least for me this is something I think would really aid the open source community.

I think they can easily make it. Softcap is not at all an issue. My only concern is why it is too slow? May be team needs to promote a lot in other channels as well. That will help them for sure.

They will make it.. But more job need to be done to spread the word about the project and their aim plus what they have achieved.

More reason why it should be among the top ICOs of this year, it is targeting the future and trying to fix something that a lot of individuals/ organization overlook and the impending danger that comes with it, developeo is the antidote that will help deal with this issue

I am not sure about the full extent of the 4th industrial revolution, it does prove however that developEO is targeting future potential problems, by being the first in this field, you have the chance to grow immensely, thats why I will hold my DEVX

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

I am not sure about the full extent of the 4th industrial revolution, it does prove however that developEO is targeting future potential problems, by being the first in this field, you have the chance to grow immensely, thats why I will hold my DEVX

Agreed, is a revolution that's coming and it won't be a funny thing to be left behind as both an investor and as an individual who wants to benefit from the project, Developeo is a token that grants benefit to holders in a lot of ways, education eradicates ignorance and people need to know about it
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Developeo will have 5 main revenue streams; Bootcamps, Marketplace, Certification, Advisory Services and DEVELOPEO UNIVERSITY.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

It's a great pleasure to see the extent to which administrators are active on this topic, and to answer any of the questions we have on them and participate in this transparent and interesting innovation project.
Yes mate, it really is. That is precisely why I come here always to inquire and get the latest update about the project. Well done guys.

I agree with you mate, I think the btt helps also to make enquires, to guide and also keep investors on track to have a better understanding about the project.

Yea. Btt is one of the best place for investors to get reviews about a project. Why it's important for investors is because they get community reviews from other investors
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

Yea. Btt is one of the best place for investors to get reviews about a project. Why it's important for investors is because they get community reviews from other investors

I really hope over time now that this industry is evolving a more structured community develops I still find it funny That bct has so much sway over the entire industry. 

That said it’s good to see that the developers are using what’s available to them, pretty much all of them telegram, Reddit, btt they are pretty darn active everywhere trying to assist everyone with their questions and taking advise under advisement it’s nice to see that level of involvement
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

I really hope over time now that this industry is evolving a more structured community develops I still find it funny That bct has so much sway over the entire industry. 

That said it’s good to see that the developers are using what’s available to them, pretty much all of them telegram, Reddit, btt they are pretty darn active everywhere trying to assist everyone with their questions and taking advise under advisement it’s nice to see that level of involvement
They must have a good plan, not just for the money here,projects with the concept like this is very nice, i am  waiting for the development of the platform!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

They must have a good plan, not just for the money here,projects with the concept like this is very nice, i am  waiting for the development of the platform!

Everyone excited about DEVELOPEO project. DEVELOPEO team is very much active in social media and doing good marketing also.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

What do you guys think of the Developeo ICO, I can't believe it's going to run until August, that feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO?

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

What do you guys think of the Developeo ICO, I can't believe it's going to run until August, that feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO?

It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

Based on the current pre-sale subscription speed I also think Developeo ICO will end earlier than August. I see lot of people following this project at social media.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.

Yeah I guess the markets are kind of crazy at the moment so extending the token sale might work, different techniques work for different projects so who knows it might work.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

Looks like the kickico campaign is moving slower at the moment. Maybe they should translate this thread in different languages ​​and post in the respective country forums. If I had time, I would create a German thread, but unfortunately I have too much to do. That would be a good Bounty campaign, as would surely find many interested parties.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Yeah I guess the markets are kind of crazy at the moment so extending the token sale might work, different techniques work for different projects so who knows it might work.

Almost 5 months duration of this project. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

Almost 5 months duration of this project. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.

Yep people seem to worry too much about the speed of the kickico but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ico is things will build over time. This entire project has legs to go far especially once the tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

Yep people seem to worry too much about the speed of the kickico but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ico is things will build over time. This entire project has legs to go far especially once the tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it

Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses from the KickICO.
Ace44

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

Developeo will have 5 main revenue streams; Bootcamps, Marketplace, Certification, Advisory Services and DEVELOPEO UNIVERSITY.

That's lovely, i guess the marketplace will be sought after but in all honesty, i wonder why people will even think of letting go of such opportunities, imagine how much online classes make, i don't know if is ethical enough to mention names but i'm trying to let the community get the picture of how profitable this project is and the impact it can create
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: