Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

What do you guys think of the Developeo ICO, I can't believe it's going to run until August, that feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO?

It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.

Yeah I guess the markets are kind of crazy at the moment so extending the token sale might work, different techniques work for different projects so who knows it might work.

Almost 5 months duration of this project. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.

Yep people seem to worry too much about the speed of the kickico but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ico is things will build over time. This entire project has legs to go far especially once the tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it

Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses from the KickICO.

Me too think the same. For people who will come in late, they are going to miss the cheap price and bonuses. This is one of the best opportunity for the real investors in the promising projects like developeo.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

Developeo will have 5 main revenue streams; Bootcamps, Marketplace, Certification, Advisory Services and DEVELOPEO UNIVERSITY.

Each of this revenue streams are great source of income, I hope they successfully implement them all. I'm more interested in the bootcamps and Developeo University as they are where newbies learn the basics.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

What do you guys think of the Developeo ICO, I can't believe it's going to run until August, that feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO?

It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.
Yes you are right. I equally think it is long, but one thing I know for sure is that they want to lay their hands on all the investors they can get being that it is a long-term project. It will also give enough time for them to do the marketing they desire to cover new grounds before ICO
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

Yeah I guess the markets are kind of crazy at the moment so extending the token sale might work, different techniques work for different projects so who knows it might work.

Almost 5 months duration of this project. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.

Yep people seem to worry too much about the speed of the kickico but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ico is things will build over time. This entire project has legs to go far especially once the tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it

Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses from the KickICO.

Me too think the same. For people who will come in late, they are going to miss the cheap price and bonuses. This is one of the best opportunity for the real investors in the promising projects like developeo.
I agree they have huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project how long do you think they can reach the hardcap i know it is too early to ask but still?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

Developeo will have 5 main revenue streams; Bootcamps, Marketplace, Certification, Advisory Services and DEVELOPEO UNIVERSITY.

Each of this revenue streams are great source of income, I hope they successfully implement them all. I'm more interested in the bootcamps and Developeo University as they are where newbies learn the basics.

The boot camp idea is a good one. It gives opportunities to new fellas to increase their knowledge. But I use to think boot camps were freely for those who are interested. How can it be a revenue source? Or am  I assuming wrongly?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

Developeo certifications  will  fulfill  the  sector's certification  and  information  requirements with programs which are very brief but very comprehensive.

I didn't get the timeline the bootcamp and training intends to run, I would like to know the duration so that I can properly schedule and ask some of my friends that may be interested to also do same... Who knows I may become a developer too someday  Cool Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

I agree they have huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project how long do you think they can reach the hardcap i know it is too early to ask but still?

I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the main-ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick-up the tokens at an exchange because the participants from the KICKICO will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

This project will be a succes for sure Smiley. They are really active and have a lot to do in the future. This will probably attract more investors.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

Developeo certifications  will  fulfill  the  sector's certification  and  information  requirements with programs which are very brief but very comprehensive.

I didn't get the timeline the bootcamp and training intends to run, I would like to know the duration so that I can properly schedule and ask some of my friends that may be interested to also do same... Who knows I may become a developer too someday  Cool Huh

Exactly, in 20 years knowing how to code might become as ''expected'' as speaking English nowadays, platforms such as DevelopEO will have a good position

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:28 AM

Exactly, in 20 years knowing how to code might become as ''expected'' as speaking English nowadays, platforms such as DevelopEO will have a good position

Developeo is much more guys-  Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Art, FullStack Coding, AR/VR,  Smartwears, Future Banking, Future Healthcare and more
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

Looks like the kickico campaign is moving slower at the moment. Maybe they should translate this thread in different languages ​​and post in the respective country forums. If I had time, I would create a German thread, but unfortunately I have too much to do. That would be a good Bounty campaign, as would surely find many interested parties.

It is hard tracking what is working and what is not. I am not sure if kickico has a metric of some sort but I think live session could help? Maybe a live AMA or some sort.  I also think maybe some fear jumping in this early. That is why getting early investors could really help out.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

Looks like the kickico campaign is moving slower at the moment. Maybe they should translate this thread in different languages ​​and post in the respective country forums. If I had time, I would create a German thread, but unfortunately I have too much to do. That would be a good Bounty campaign, as would surely find many interested parties.

Yes, after initial subscription I see Pre-sale stuck at 10% only, Is this real time updates? I think blogging and tweeter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

How much Bonus did they give at the time of KickICO, whether how many days are they going to take for the ICO? Whether they are going to conduct any presale dates mentioned by the team?
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

Yes, after initial subscription I see Pre-sale stuck at 10% only, Is this real time updates? I think blogging and tweeter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.
Yes. This is real update, pre sale not stucked also. But if you can observed they raised 53.04 ETH yet. Their target is 500 ETH, it's huge amount and still 33+ days are remains. So I sure they will theirs target.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the main-ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick-up the tokens at an exchange because the participants from the KICKICO will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.

i guess the public sale starts in August. By then, hopefully nobody will have gotten his tokens yet. And that there was a kickico-campaign with good discounts, then probably nobody knows anymore :-)
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Yes. This is real update, pre sale not stucked also. But if you can observed they raised 53.04 ETH yet. Their target is 500 ETH, it's huge amount and still 33+ days are remains. So I sure they will theirs target.

I doubt that if the ico continues to move at this pace.. They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, i wish they can beat the  soft-cap of this special sale sooner
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

I doubt that if the ico continues to move at this pace.. They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, i wish they can beat the  soft-cap of this special sale sooner

There is still plenty of time to go as of yet, as long as they keep the marketing going , I think they should be able to get enough publicity
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

This project will be a succes for sure Smiley. They are really active and have a lot to do in the future. This will probably attract more investors.
They certainly will be a success. Just look at the way the team took time to do their homework to come up with such great concepts. It shows that we are in good hands
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Well, it all depends on their roadmap and what they hope to achieve, if the stipulated duration will give them the needed things required to achieve their success, then i say is a good thing, the education niche can be quite cumbersome and it tales a lot of resources
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: