Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Developeo platform will also include online education in the platform, this is a huge one for the project. I think if this application is implemented it will increase the value of developeo​ token.
Yes i am a programmer myself and i would love to participate as a developer for them i can learn and make money at the same time this is amazing.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Admittedly, I do not know about the programming industrie, but is there any university that fulfill all of the industrial requirements for programming for now and the future?

Implementing this idea is going to be huge and take a lot of time.. Developeo have a nice concept going for them here and i believe they should go slowly and not rush things.. Especially in the i.t fields that require a lot of time and effort to be taught to others under the right facilities and resources.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

So Developeo gets their DEVX token back? But from who and how does The Developeo token get more value because of that?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Developeo platform will also include online education in the platform, this is a huge one for the project. I think if this application is implemented it will increase the value of developeo​ token.

This project is completely for students. If promotions and marketing is done at its best, this project will be highly successful. Everybody in the whole world this kind of system sometime in their life time.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Yes i am a programmer myself and i would love to participate as a developer for them i can learn and make money at the same time this is amazing.

Thats nice to hear your interests. I believe many other programmers and developers would love to do the same. Think how huge this could be if all programmers want to use their platform. DEVX will become huge.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

Thats nice to hear your interests. I believe many other programmers and developers would love to do the same. Think how huge this could be if all programmers want to use their platform. DEVX will become huge.

That is only one programmer who realized the advantage of this great project. Learn and earn some money at the same time. I hope more and more programmer will see Develeopeo as a chance.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

I was really hoping that they would offer something like online education. Not everyone has a university nearby or can simply go to a boot camp for a few days. Online courses are a big market and if they implement that, I will surely visit online courses. I probably need more tokens :-)
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

exactly and there are many programmers who are enthusiastic about the blockchain, DevelopEO has real potentials

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

exactly and there are many programmers who are enthusiastic about the blockchain, DevelopEO has real potentials
Really awesome for them to teach programmers like me and many others and also giving everyone a chance to even work at their place. Haven't seen many ICO's like this who teaches other programmers.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

This is indeed will give a lot of value to the token a very good use case for real... People wants knowledge and they are really ready to gain it, well I for one have already seen myself taking part in the program, it will help me now and much later in the future Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

Yes you can but I thought you have to pay for the education? The course's range in price from $12,000 - $15,000. Unless they have a free option that I hadn't read about.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:18 PM
Merited by rathaha10 (1)

Does anyone know why Developeo is not a lot active on their twitter i just went to it and i saw that they do not post a lot they should do it because they have a lot of followers and can get a lot of investors through social media.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

Does anyone know why Developeo is not a lot active on their twitter i just went to it and i saw that they do not post a lot they should do it because they have a lot of followers and can get a lot of investors through social media.

Agreed it’s such a steady way to drum up attention not sure why their media people have been neglecting it I tend to retweet ICOs I follow but if theirs no new tweets theirs nothing to retweet. Hopefully the team heads the advise and posts more consistently so the folowers have things to spread
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

I really don't know why they decided to take their Twitter account updates with a slack hand. Twitter really can help to a large extent with disseminating Informations fast across to potential investors.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

I really don't know why they decided to take their Twitter account updates with a slack hand. Twitter really can help to a large extent with disseminating Informations fast across to potential investors.

Yeah it's a good way of keeping investors updated about the project however maybe they haven't been so busy because the team are being active in other areas, such as development or answering investors queries, attending meetings, etc..

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Agreed it’s such a steady way to drum up attention not sure why their media people have been neglecting it I tend to retweet ICOs I follow but if theirs no new tweets theirs nothing to retweet. Hopefully the team heads the advise and posts more consistently so the folowers have things to spread

maybe the team is very busy for ico stage, so they forget to update their social media like twitter and facebook.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:01:55 AM

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

Okay so only DEVX tokens will be accepted for DEVELOPEO University admission? Which is really good thing as it will surely give some extra advantage to DEVX tokens.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

Well I think admission fee will be fixed in fiat when one want's to make a payment the individual converts the fiat fee to DEVX token.
gee777

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

maybe the team is very busy for ico stage, so they forget to update their social media like twitter and facebook.

I think they should start getting active too as twitter is one of the best places to get active investors involved in the project unless this twitter crypto ad ban might affect them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: