Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Developeo certifications  will  fulfill  the  sector's certification  and  information  requirements with programs which are very brief but very comprehensive.

I didn't get the timeline the bootcamp and training intends to run, I would like to know the duration so that I can properly schedule and ask some of my friends that may be interested to also do same... Who knows I may become a developer too someday  Cool Huh

Exactly, in 20 years knowing how to code might become as ''expected'' as speaking English nowadays, platforms such as DevelopEO will have a good position

It's even becoming a norm now too, like i try to learn coding from a particular online institution (I won't mention names) but it was so boring and too technical i had to shut down my laptop and give it some time but up till this moment, i haven't been able to go back, i like to see how developeo plans to make their engaging and fun

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

What do you guys think of the Developeo ICO, I can't believe it's going to run until August, that feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO?

Well, it all depends on their roadmap and what they hope to achieve, if the stipulated duration will give them the needed things required to achieve their success, then i say is a good thing, the education niche can be quite cumbersome and it tales a lot of resources

That is not an ICO; it is just the early phase to run the ICO. Think of this as the early investment to run an ICO. It is a normal period given they are early in the process.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

What do you guys think of the Developeo ICO, I can't believe it's going to run until August, that feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO?

Well, it all depends on their roadmap and what they hope to achieve, if the stipulated duration will give them the needed things required to achieve their success, then i say is a good thing, the education niche can be quite cumbersome and it tales a lot of resources

That is not an ICO; it is just the early phase to run the ICO. Think of this as the early investment to run an ICO. It is a normal period given they are early in the process.

Yes, right now we are in an early phase, more like a pre-pre-ICO. I don't see a big problem that the main-ICO will only end in August. This way the project has the chance to maybe benefit from a recovering of the crypto markets.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Looks like the kickico campaign is moving slower at the moment. Maybe they should translate this thread in different languages ​​and post in the respective country forums. If I had time, I would create a German thread, but unfortunately I have too much to do. That would be a good Bounty campaign, as would surely find many interested parties.

Yes, after initial subscription I see Pre-sale stuck at 10% only, Is this real time updates? I think blogging and tweeter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.
Yes. This is real update, pre sale not stucked also. But if you can observed they raised 53.04 ETH yet. Their target is 500 ETH, it's huge amount and still 33+ days are remains. So I sure they will theirs target.

I doubt that if the ico continues to move at this pace.. They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, i wish they can beat the  soft-cap of this special sale sooner

You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.

But developeo already doing good advertisement on social media's. But still Devlopeo team just need to push little bit for reach their target.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

The Developeo Bootcamps is designed to directly address the need for talent in technologies driving the fourth industrial revolution.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

The Developeo Bootcamps is designed to directly address the need for talent in technologies driving the fourth industrial revolution.

This is a good one. Who are those eligible to enlist for the boot camp?? I mean can anyone from around the world who meets the requirements enlist to take part in the boot camp?
Abah007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

This is a good one. Who are those eligible to enlist for the boot camp?? I mean can anyone from around the world who meets the requirements enlist to take part in the boot camp?
I really don't have any idea about the requirements but I think there will be some sort of registration for you to participate for the boot camp.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

Yes, that's a sure way of firing up the value of DEVX, when you create a project and make its token a necessity, it becomes valuable, not to mention the discount part for holders, developeo project has created a means of sustenance for itself
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.

Yeah I guess the markets are kind of crazy at the moment so extending the token sale might work, different techniques work for different projects so who knows it might work.

Almost 5 months duration of this project. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.

Yep people seem to worry too much about the speed of the kickico but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ico is things will build over time. This entire project has legs to go far especially once the tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it

Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses from the KickICO.

Me too think the same. For people who will come in late, they are going to miss the cheap price and bonuses. This is one of the best opportunity for the real investors in the promising projects like developeo.
I agree they have huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project how long do you think they can reach the hardcap i know it is too early to ask but still?

I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the main-ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick-up the tokens at an exchange because the participants from the KICKICO will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.

Pre-sale always have very lower token price/good bonus than main ICO as investors in pre-sale takes some risk/need to hold token for longer period of time and that adds % interest also for that much time period. And this calculation is for all ICO not just DEVELOPEO.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Developeo will have 5 main revenue streams; Bootcamps, Marketplace, Certification, Advisory Services and DEVELOPEO UNIVERSITY.
This project will be a succes for sure Smiley. They are really active and have a lot to do in the future. This will probably attract more investors.
They certainly will be a success. Just look at the way the team took time to do their homework to come up with such great concepts. It shows that we are in good hands

yea i think this project and their roadmap is well prepared before they lauching and make collaborations with other project, such a nice move for attrach investor.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.

Yeah I guess the markets are kind of crazy at the moment so extending the token sale might work, different techniques work for different projects so who knows it might work.

Almost 5 months duration of this project. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.

Yep people seem to worry too much about the speed of the kickico but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ico is things will build over time. This entire project has legs to go far especially once the tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it

Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses from the KickICO.

Me too think the same. For people who will come in late, they are going to miss the cheap price and bonuses. This is one of the best opportunity for the real investors in the promising projects like developeo.
I agree they have huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project how long do you think they can reach the hardcap i know it is too early to ask but still?

I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the main-ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick-up the tokens at an exchange because the participants from the KICKICO will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.

Pre-sale always have very lower token price/good bonus than main ICO as investors in pre-sale takes some risk/need to hold token for longer period of time and that adds % interest also for that much time period. And this calculation is for all ICO not just DEVELOPEO.

Sure, pre-sale always have higher bonuses or lower prices per token than the main-ICO. But in this case the price per token in the KickICO sale is $0.05 while the price in the main-ICO will be $0.3. What stops all the participants from the KickICO sale to sell their tokens for, let's say, $0.15. This way they would still have made a nice profit but for everyone who participated in the main-sale that would mean a 50% loss. That's why I think the KickICO tokens should be vested.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Developeo certifications  will  fulfill  the  sector's certification  and  information  requirements with programs which are very brief but very comprehensive.

I didn't get the timeline the bootcamp and training intends to run, I would like to know the duration so that I can properly schedule and ask some of my friends that may be interested to also do same... Who knows I may become a developer too someday  Cool Huh

Exactly, in 20 years knowing how to code might become as ''expected'' as speaking English nowadays, platforms such as DevelopEO will have a good position

It's even becoming a norm now too, like i try to learn coding from a particular online institution (I won't mention names) but it was so boring and too technical i had to shut down my laptop and give it some time but up till this moment, i haven't been able to go back, i like to see how developeo plans to make their engaging and fun

Actually I started with programming not long ago, HTML CSS, will continue in JavaScript, MySQL & PHP. Not close enough for some sweet DEVX's, but might get there eventually

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Smartunit

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

nice job!
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Developeo will have 5 main revenue streams; Bootcamps, Marketplace, Certification, Advisory Services and DEVELOPEO UNIVERSITY.
This project will be a succes for sure Smiley. They are really active and have a lot to do in the future. This will probably attract more investors.
They certainly will be a success. Just look at the way the team took time to do their homework to come up with such great concepts. It shows that we are in good hands

I am following this project since few days and I see lot of positive things in this project and thats why I am thinking of investing some money here.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

Looks like the kickico campaign is moving slower at the moment. Maybe they should translate this thread in different languages ​​and post in the respective country forums. If I had time, I would create a German thread, but unfortunately I have too much to do. That would be a good Bounty campaign, as would surely find many interested parties.

Yes, after initial subscription I see Pre-sale stuck at 10% only, Is this real time updates? I think blogging and tweeter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.
Yes. This is real update, pre sale not stucked also. But if you can observed they raised 53.04 ETH yet. Their target is 500 ETH, it's huge amount and still 33+ days are remains. So I sure they will theirs target.

I doubt that if the ico continues to move at this pace.. They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, i wish they can beat the  soft-cap of this special sale sooner

You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.

The project should be having marketing strategy for sure. Most of the project does that without budget. Thats the pathetic situation. Without knowing the status of Developeo, its hard to comment on that. I wish they have nice strategy in place with budget.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

The project should be having marketing strategy for sure. Most of the project does that without budget. Thats the pathetic situation. Without knowing the status of Developeo, its hard to comment on that. I wish they have nice strategy in place with budget.

True, it is such a good concept, but we really need to see the advertising in a big way, but i get the feeling we won't see any big advertising push until after the KickICO is done and they have some funds to work with. The team i imagine much like the rest of the OS community doesn't have big advertising dollars to just throw around willy nilly.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.
Abah007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Developeo platform will also include online education in the platform, this is a huge one for the project. I think if this application is implemented it will increase the value of developeo​ token.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

Admittedly, I do not know about the programming industrie, but is there any university that fulfill all of the industrial requirements for programming for now and the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: