Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

Well I think admission fee will be fixed in fiat when one want's to make a payment the individual converts the fiat fee to DEVX token.

That is how you would drive the price of the token up. You are basically creating a value for it. I think the other major value the needs attention is the incentive for constant contributions to open source.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

Does anyone know why Developeo is not a lot active on their twitter i just went to it and i saw that they do not post a lot they should do it because they have a lot of followers and can get a lot of investors through social media.

I've asked myself about that often. Twitter is a great thing to promote a project like this.
Since I believe in this project very much, and I want it to be successful, I write myself tweets from time to time. Maybe it helps
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Does anyone know why Developeo is not a lot active on their twitter i just went to it and i saw that they do not post a lot they should do it because they have a lot of followers and can get a lot of investors through social media.

Agreed it’s such a steady way to drum up attention not sure why their media people have been neglecting it I tend to retweet ICOs I follow but if theirs no new tweets theirs nothing to retweet. Hopefully the team heads the advise and posts more consistently so the folowers have things to spread

maybe the team is very busy for ico stage, so they forget to update their social media like twitter and facebook.

I think they should start getting active too as twitter is one of the best places to get active investors involved in the project unless this twitter crypto ad ban might affect them.
I guess you people never observed yet properly. Before 2 weeks Twitter followers was 22k. But today showing 25k +. That's means developeo team is still active on Twitter and other social medias.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Developeo platform will also include online education in the platform, this is a huge one for the project. I think if this application is implemented it will increase the value of developeo​ token.
Yes i am a programmer myself and i would love to participate as a developer for them i can learn and make money at the same time this is amazing.

Yes you can but I thought you have to pay for the education? The course's range in price from $12,000 - $15,000. Unless they have a free option that I hadn't read about.

Oh really  Huh Huh Huh i didn't get to see this  Huh Huh have you checked if there is a free option on too?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

Agreed it’s such a steady way to drum up attention not sure why their media people have been neglecting it I tend to retweet ICOs I follow but if theirs no new tweets theirs nothing to retweet. Hopefully the team heads the advise and posts more consistently so the folowers have things to spread

maybe the team is very busy for ico stage, so they forget to update their social media like twitter and facebook.

I think they should start getting active too as twitter is one of the best places to get active investors involved in the project unless this twitter crypto ad ban might affect them.

I have thought about this severally,they have lot of followers but yet  they don't tweet about Developeo, I think  more attention should be given to the social media platform.. this project can get potential investors from this platform.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

Well I think admission fee will be fixed in fiat when one want's to make a payment the individual converts the fiat fee to DEVX token.

That is how you would drive the price of the token up. You are basically creating a value for it. I think the other major value the needs attention is the incentive for constant contributions to open source.

That would be a great shout, making the coin a "consumable" as such, causing the coin to forever increase in demand - forcing the supply to slowly reduce, enforcing the price up.

That would certainly be a wise choice, but not sure how you would implement that into such a project like this
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

I really don't know why they decided to take their Twitter account updates with a slack hand. Twitter really can help to a large extent with disseminating Informations fast across to potential investors.

Yeah it's a good way of keeping investors updated about the project however maybe they haven't been so busy because the team are being active in other areas, such as development or answering investors queries, attending meetings, etc..

Speaking of Twitter and developeo ICO, surprisingly I came across a news last saying Twitter is placing a ban on ico ads and such. Won't this affect present ICOs depending on twitter for sharing informations?
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:31:13 AM
Merited by rathaha10 (1)

I really don't know why they decided to take their Twitter account updates with a slack hand. Twitter really can help to a large extent with disseminating Informations fast across to potential investors.

Yeah it's a good way of keeping investors updated about the project however maybe they haven't been so busy because the team are being active in other areas, such as development or answering investors queries, attending meetings, etc..

Speaking of Twitter and developeo ICO, surprisingly I came across a news last saying Twitter is placing a ban on ico ads and such. Won't this affect present ICOs depending on twitter for sharing informations?
Why would they place a ban on ico ads? I don't see any reason why they should do that. But i think there will come something in the place of this.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

Why would they place a ban on ico ads? I don't see any reason why they should do that. But i think there will come something in the place of this.
They do that because it is irritating people that there are so many ads and people are comparing bitcoin to gambling and they think that gambling ads are very bad.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

I have been investing in ICO for a long time, and quite successfully, and now I really want to recommend you to join to this amazing project
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Admission fee will be fixed in fiat will be good I think, I this case I am expecting something like 100 USD worth DEVX tokens for Admission.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

Admission fee will be fixed in fiat will be good I think, I this case I am expecting something like 100 USD worth DEVX tokens for Admission.

If you mean they will accept fiat then I don't think that would serve the main purpose of what they set out to do. They should only utilize DEVX as means of transactiing in DEVELOPEO and only that they can create demand for DEVX. At least that is what I think.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

I've asked myself about that often. Twitter is a great thing to promote a project like this.
Since I believe in this project very much, and I want it to be successful, I write myself tweets from time to time. Maybe it helps
I think they need to do something about their tweet rates as soon as possible. Twitter is not a platform to be taking likely, especially when you have a good number of followers
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

If you mean they will accept fiat then I don't think that would serve the main purpose of what they set out to do. They should only utilize DEVX as means of transactiing in DEVELOPEO and only that they can create demand for DEVX. At least that is what I think.

I agree ibininja. But I think what other are saying that payment will be in DEVX tokens only. But Fee will be fixed something like xxx USD worth DEVX.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

Yes, more reason why we should be patient with anything happening in this project, is a lot of work but the reward can not be overestimated, DEVX is quite huge, i see a lot of partners and brands coming in to join them soon and for the fact that is the first of its kind, gives it an edge
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

Yes, more reason why we should be patient with anything happening in this project, is a lot of work but the reward can not be overestimated, DEVX is quite huge, i see a lot of partners and brands coming in to join them soon and for the fact that is the first of its kind, gives it an edge

Partnerships are what sgoing to make or break this opportunity not even the investors, investors will be good for the short term but for the longterm getting vendor partners, to offer things like bootcamps and certifications that really matter in todays business world, all integrated with devx is what will take things far, so the team needs to develop those relationships and that will take things easily forward.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

I agree ibininja. But I think what other are saying that payment will be in DEVX tokens only. But Fee will be fixed something like xxx USD worth DEVX.

Yeah, say Developeo admission fee is a thousand dollar when time for fee payment arises you pay a thousand dollars worth of DEVX coins.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

I think the fee will be locked in DEVX but can not say for sure, but this would make sense and is also useful to define support lines of the token's value when listed on exchanges

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

I just read this on the homepage:

HARDCORE EDUCATION
[Bootcamps & University]
Never-seen-before type of intensity with a future-proof practical and fun.

So they do not call it bootcamp for nothing :-) I'm really curious and hopefully will be able to visit a bootcamp. I just hope there are also camps for beginners like me
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

I think the fee will be locked in DEVX but can not say for sure, but this would make sense and is also useful to define support lines of the token's value when listed on exchanges

I don't completely understand this concept. What will happen if the price of tokens is low? Do they have to use more tokens to cover the maximum or the price is fixed in number of DEVX tokens?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: