Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

I do not really like the fact that their social media platforms are not busy. I want to see them make posts daily on Facebook and Twitter. It will play a major part in the success of this project.

Ya i hate when compainies over do it and end up spaming their followers feeds, but i think they need to make sure their consistent especially with twitter, where they can gain a lot from perhaps bi-daily tweets that their followers can help spread by sharing and retweeting it does a lot to help spread the word, and get the developeo platform out and the name out in the community.

Would also be smart to try to get some open source projects involved and integrated early on for good word of mouth spreading.

I see the positive aspect of it: They are probably so busy with developing the project that they forgot totally about their social media  Grin But seriously. You are right. It's important to have an active social media presence.

Yeah thats true but a good social media presence is vital for ICO projects, they should really have a community manager that's dedicated to posting on all social media platforms for the project, loads of people/teams can provide this support.

Being busy is not an excuse though they really have to put big effort, in this day and age social media can't be an afterthought the fact is its the #1 way to get things done, hell the US is stuck with a .... president, due to social media, so if it can do that you can see why its important to understand how to harness that power for projects like this, in both promotion and communication toward your users.

Yes that's a fantastic way of putting it and you are right a lot of projects treat social media like an afterthought! They use it to post articles and updates way too late, when to be honest the only time people are going to see it is when it's posted as a social media link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

I do not really like the fact that their social media platforms are not busy. I want to see them make posts daily on Facebook and Twitter. It will play a major part in the success of this project.

Ya i hate when compainies over do it and end up spaming their followers feeds, but i think they need to make sure their consistent especially with twitter, where they can gain a lot from perhaps bi-daily tweets that their followers can help spread by sharing and retweeting it does a lot to help spread the word, and get the developeo platform out and the name out in the community.

Would also be smart to try to get some open source projects involved and integrated early on for good word of mouth spreading.

I see the positive aspect of it: They are probably so busy with developing the project that they forgot totally about their social media  Grin But seriously. You are right. It's important to have an active social media presence.

Yeah thats true but a good social media presence is vital for ICO projects, they should really have a community manager that's dedicated to posting on all social media platforms for the project, loads of people/teams can provide this support.

Being busy is not an excuse though they really have to put big effort, in this day and age social media can't be an afterthought the fact is its the #1 way to get things done, hell the US is stuck with a .... president, due to social media, so if it can do that you can see why its important to understand how to harness that power for projects like this, in both promotion and communication toward your users.

Yes that's a fantastic way of putting it and you are right a lot of projects treat social media like an afterthought! They use it to post articles and updates way too late, when to be honest the only time people are going to see it is when it's posted as a social media link.

I guess DEVX team not much active on social media or may be busy. Continues updating on social media can attached more people with companies/organisations.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

i see devx team is very much active in social media  i trust they will do their best behind project ,this is also be doing good marketing i think .

Last time I checked Devx Twitter page they hardly tweet, Developeo social media platform is not that active. The team should put more focus on their social media presence.

I think because they are at an early stage. Still though I agree that they should turn to that. Many things that are in motion at the moment. It is expected that the focus would not be social media. Since you will get many asking about a prototype, investors, marketing...etc.

Anilg

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

Well, I was rather joking but if there is no one in the team who is the community manager, who has exactly the task to keep the community updated on social media, it might just have happened that they forgot. To cut a long story short, what I meant is that a quiet social media presence doesn't have to mean that the team is lazy and doing nothing.

Marketing is most important thing for ICO, no matter how good your project it, if people dont know about it then you will not see good subscription to ICO.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

i see devx team is very much active in social media  i trust they will do their best behind project ,this is also be doing good marketing i think .

Last time I checked Devx Twitter page they hardly tweet, Developeo social media platform is not that active. The team should put more focus on their social media presence.

The Developeo Team is not very active on the social media platforms, but what I don't understand, what is the advantage of the KICKICO platform? I never saw a promotion, tweet or article for Developeo, except on their own website.

When I first learnt about kickico involvement in the ICO I was going to comment on it but I kept it cool, I knew somehow it will come to the bare of how they don't manage given projects properly, you will think by the very simplistic design of their website that they are set to work not knowing its the other way round... Developeo should act on this and set the record straight on their ico from here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

Looks like the kickico campaign is going to fall asleep after a good start.
Have my Twitter follower again referred to the project. We all should spread the word to help developeo
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

On the developeo website it says that they will have done 120 bootcamps in 5 years. This is quite a lot of bootcamps so a lot of programmers can learn from them and is a good advertisement for this project.

For a 120 bootcamp in 5 years. That's to say they will be having an average of 24 camps per annual. And a year is made up of 12 months. Meaning 2 bootcamps per month. Does this really look good?? I mean from the team's point of view, won't it be too stressful for them?

It might be stressful to start off with but with expansion they will surely expand the size of their team, then they will be able to handle the amount of courses they are running, especially as it will be extremely profitable.

OK. That makes sense. But then again, 2 bootcamp in a month, is on a average of one bootcamp in 2 weeks max. How effective can this really be as regards the students learning?

I do not see a problem there. The boot camps will probably take place in different places with different teachers. So it can also be that two bootcamps run in parallel. And if you look at the different subject areas in which they want to organize boot camps, then I feel 2 very little per month
I think that it will be alright if they expand their team and as you said for the bootcamp to take place in different places. This should be the best thing to do for the team and also for the students.
Why just 2 if there can be more i would say at least 4 is enough in 4 different places this way they can reach a lot of places a lot faster too.
Well I was just assuming that they were doing 2 each month because they said they would do 120 in 5 years. But it could be possible of course if they have the time and enough members.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, open-source projects are growing in big numbers. Open-source has become the dominant software development method. I'm glad I'm a part to this project.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

Looks like the kickico campaign is going to fall asleep after a good start.
Have my Twitter follower again referred to the project. We all should spread the word to help developeo

I agree, social media marketing is needed even for good projects like DEVELOPEO. I have also done tweets from my end. But I think DEVX team need to take extra efforts on social media
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

Right now market is falling down so any kind of bad/good impact may possible in ICO? I mean developeo still receiving funds from investors?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Developeo project has a great potential to become an open source development accelerator for every sphere of business and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Is a fact that this will sure be an industrial revolution, education is the key to global change, Devx knows this and will ensure that it happens because of the positive impact that it will create for the entire generation, equipped individuals won't have to worry about the future but embrace it instead
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

Dear All
Many thanks for your support so far. A few updates on our side:

We are not sleeping, I mean literally, the team is working so hard to get more investors on board.
With the recent bans on ICO's and fluctuations in the market, this is not an easy task as you might imagine.
Discussions with some big investors continue, we will let you know when we have good news to share.

Thank you again, without your support this project means nothing to us Smiley

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

I think because they are at an early stage. Still though I agree that they should turn to that. Many things that are in motion at the moment. It is expected that the focus would not be social media. Since you will get many asking about a prototype, investors, marketing...etc.
They really should focus on the social media mate. It has to be actively running at all times. It has a way of showing investors how packaged and equiped the project it, so they should engage more on social media
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Well, I was rather joking but if there is no one in the team who is the community manager, who has exactly the task to keep the community updated on social media, it might just have happened that they forgot. To cut a long story short, what I meant is that a quiet social media presence doesn't have to mean that the team is lazy and doing nothing.

If the team is very serious about the project then they need to update everything to the community, i think they don't any vision to support the community. This makes more frustrating why no one is ready to support and help to the community answers and questions.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

They really should focus on the social media mate. It has to be actively running at all times. It has a way of showing investors how packaged and equiped the project it, so they should engage more on social media

The team replied and I think it is a priority to focus on investors at this stage. Maybe they could hire a social media manager or something but I still think they should keep focused on the investors. Without them at this stage the project may slow or even worst halt.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

If the team is very serious about the project then they need to update everything to the community, i think they don't any vision to support the community. This makes more frustrating why no one is ready to support and help to the community answers and questions.

Well,i will say they have, if you go through the thread properly, you will see were the developer was actually delivering some clarifications on questions that were directed to them and i'm sure they will definitely see this and respond in due time
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

I have seen some team updating almost everything until couple of days back. All of sudden he is not there anymore. Atleast I don't see his recent comments. I guess they are busy changing their strategies and working on how to become successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

Right now market is falling down so any kind of bad/good impact may possible in ICO? I mean developeo still receiving funds from investors?

Tokens values are fixed therefore market condition cannot be impact on ICO progress. People can investing without scaring to market movement.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

i see devx team is very much active in social media  i trust they will do their best behind project ,this is also be doing good marketing i think .

The team replied and I think it is a priority to focus on investors at this stage. Maybe they could hire a social media manager or something but I still think they should keep focused on the investors. Without them at this stage the project may slow or even worst halt.
Don't worry guys. See this link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3075079.msg33440193#msg33440193

Devx already replied on forum. As per his reply looks like something interesting announcement/updates are coming soon on forum as well as on social media.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

Tokens values are fixed therefore market condition cannot be impact on ICO progress. People can investing without scaring to market movement.

That's good news, I did think the same question, no one is going to want to purchase with a red running market, but I guess they have already anticipated this and hence the fixed coin value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: