Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

I don't know if a slack channel increase your score on ico trackers, but Developeo has a Twitter account, a Telegramm Channel and a Reddit channel. For a slack channel, you will need additional Team members, which is in my opinion not necessary.

I guess few social channel/network is sufficient for marketing purpose. Because max channel can more difficulty to track members and for post new updates.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

I don't know if a slack channel increase your score on ico trackers, but Developeo has a Twitter account, a Telegramm Channel and a Reddit channel. For a slack channel, you will need additional Team members, which is in my opinion not necessary.

I think you're right zombie259, I don't see any need for Developeo to own a slack channel. They already have channels promoting this project.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:22:34 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:20:27 PM by girib1684

I guess few social channel/network is sufficient for marketing purpose. Because max channel can more difficulty to track members and for post new updates.
Yes, more network or marketing channel will create more difficulty to maintain them. Its more better whatever they have right now.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Nice suggestion mate, Slack is a great avenue to reach more people, but i don't think having a Slack channel will grantee an ICO high score from different ICO trackers.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

I referred to this post from the telegram channel: https://t.me/developeo/32961 "Sale for the community only ends in 2-3 days and the first investors presale will be open to the public on our own website "

Community Sale has confused me, probably the sale registered user ends and from Monday can anyone buy? sorry, i am tired and my brain doesn't work when i am tired:-)

What is that community sale means? Is it not same like public sale? I never heard this before. Could somebody explain you what it is? I am curious to learn more about it. Thanks
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

I don't think a slack channel is needed. They already got a twitter facebook and telegram channel which thousands of people are in.
So i think that a slack channel will be maybe a bit to much.
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

I referred to this post from the telegram channel: https://t.me/developeo/32961 "Sale for the community only ends in 2-3 days and the first investors presale will be open to the public on our own website "

Community Sale has confused me, probably the sale registered user ends and from Monday can anyone buy? sorry, i am tired and my brain doesn't work when i am tired:-)

Same here, its difficult to understand whats going on. Hope DEVX team give us detailed information and solve this confusion shortly.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

I don't think a slack channel is needed. They already got a twitter facebook and telegram channel which thousands of people are in.

I think for crypto telegram suffices just fine for real time interaction. I don't think slack is as popular in the crypto world as it used to. Most discussion happen on reddit and telegram nowadays. If other channels are accessible I don't think there would be a need to have many channels scatters around. Unless of course they create one and reserve the name.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

BitcoinTalk forum is good for ICO discussion, people are more used to it. I dont have much idea about slack so cant comment on it Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

Those social media accounts are already enough for them to manage. To even say the fact they seem not to be fully in control of these channels yet so an addition could mean extra task that's not needed
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

I agree with your statement. Too much different channels makes life of the team complicated and focus will get distracted. I think twitter, facebook and telegram is sufficient for a project to be successful if they handle it in a right way.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

I agree with your statement. Too much different channels makes life of the team complicated and focus will get distracted. I think twitter, facebook and telegram is sufficient for a project to be successful if they handle it in a right way.

The choice of social media also matters that's why i will be against them going on slack... It is usually hard to track back messages on slack and it is more of a private media than public.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

The choice of social media also matters that's why i will be against them going on slack... It is usually hard to track back messages on slack and it is more of a private media than public.
admin will become mad if every person can start PM on slack with lots of queries Roll Eyes. Better way if Team/Admin can skip slack options.
Anilg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Art, FullStack Coding, AR/VR,  Smartwears, Future Banking, Future Healthcare and more. Lots of good features in DEVELOPEO. Hope to see good response for DEVX tokens.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Art, FullStack Coding, AR/VR,  Smartwears, Future Banking, Future Healthcare and more. Lots of good features in DEVELOPEO. Hope to see good response for DEVX tokens.

Personally I’m most anxious to see news on the development of the certification network and the boot camps. I mean the idea of a closed loop system for developers to also gain tangible real world developer certifications and boot camps that will be able to improve the open source infrastructure
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

admin will become mad if every person can start PM on slack with lots of queries Roll Eyes. Better way if Team/Admin can skip slack options.
I don't think getting a slack channel is necessary. Fcaebook, twitter and telegram are just the most suitable for icos to operate. Moreover, I don't know how many icos presently use slack channel. They all prefer the other 3 because of its purpose
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

For those who might not know,
DEVX FIRST INVESTORS PRESALE IS NOW LIVE!!
A chance to participate on a special PRESALE which the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Developoe is offering this special PRESALE for her community on kickico with low price. Price is likely to become 4x (at least) higher during pre-ico and ico phase.

The team behind this project are both reachable and visible, presale is already selling out as there have been an influx of positive reaction, investors will be at great gain in time to come... Investors who take part now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

I don't think getting a slack channel is necessary. Fcaebook, twitter and telegram are just the most suitable for icos to operate. Moreover, I don't know how many icos presently use slack channel. They all prefer the other 3 because of its purpose

A slack channel is not necessary. Compared to Telegram and Discord, Slack sucks. You have a limit of 10.000 messages unless you pay for a premium upgrade and scammers constantly PMing you. There is no reason anymore for a project to have its own Slack channel. That's why almost no project uses Slack anymore.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

A slack channel is not necessary. Compared to Telegram and Discord, Slack sucks. You have a limit of 10.000 messages unless you pay for a premium upgrade and scammers constantly PMing you. There is no reason anymore for a project to have its own Slack channel. That's why almost no project uses Slack anymore.

Absolutely. I agree with your statement. There is no need of extra channels that too slack or discord. They have enough presence in social media. They just need to be efficient. Thats it. DEVX is doing the right things at this moment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

Same here, its difficult to understand whats going on. Hope DEVX team give us detailed information and solve this confusion shortly.
Yeah, Anilg is right. But they should update/inform on social network with all details before lots fund they received from investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: