Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Yes. It is very small. Though it is possible and conceived.
1 ETH = 4000 UMT
So bounty pool = 500 ETH  Roll Eyes
Pretty nice amount! Bounty campaign looks attractive in this case.
You have the opportunity to register. The requirements for the participants are quite adequate.
You're right. I have the free space for the signature.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

As calculated below, this amounts to a significant 5000 ETH. A good reason to participate?

This amount will be allocated if the project reaches the maximum investment goal. If the amount is collected in a smaller amount, then the bounty campaign will be allocated much less.
Even when the soft cap is reached, the amount will already be significant.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

You can create an account at bubbletone.io and find KYC button in the dashboard.
There you answer simple questions, upload your selfie and your document pictures. It is not difficult at all.

What documents are needed for this?

ID (passport) and selfie with the document is enough usually.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

You can tell me how this is going to happen, because I have never encountered these before. What needs to be done and when?
You can create an account at bubbletone.io and find KYC button in the dashboard.
There you answer simple questions, upload your selfie and your document pictures. It is not difficult at all.
Should the members of the bounty go through the KYC?

Please join bounty chat in order to clarify all the details on KYC for bounty members https://t.me/bubbletonebounty

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to see its capabilities.

I think the product will not be tested soon, as this will mean its actual implementation.

Why do you think so? We expect 1st million transactions this year.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

You can tell me how this is going to happen, because I have never encountered these before. What needs to be done and when?
Will it be sufficient to provide a contract with a telecom company as a document?

No, it won't be enough during ICO.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

As calculated below, this amounts to a significant 5000 ETH. A good reason to participate?

This amount will be allocated if the project reaches the maximum investment goal. If the amount is collected in a smaller amount, then the bounty campaign will be allocated much less.

we have no soft cap, it's being considered as reached by default

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to see its capabilities.

I think the product will not be tested soon, as this will mean its actual implementation.

Why do you think so? We expect 1st million transactions this year.
Cool! I hope that you will succeed. From which region will you start implementing the system?

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

I realized that the bounty fund will be calculated according to a proportional system.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

Will it be sufficient to provide a contract with a telecom company as a document?

No, it won't be enough during ICO.
Well, I just do not really like to send scans of my documents, but if it's necessary, I'll have to do it.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

Well, I just do not really like to send scans of my documents, but if it's necessary, I'll have to do it.

Lately, often, a confirmation of identity is requested. I think that this is normal. We lack a single service through which we could do this.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

What documents are needed for this?

ID (passport) and selfie with the document is enough usually.
Standard requirements, nothing unusual. After passing the KYC, will you keep these documents in your archive or delete it?

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

Should the members of the bounty go through the KYC?
Interest Ask. It is better to clarify it in advance, not all bounty hunters have the opportunity to undergo a KYC procedure.

I've read in the previous thread they allow US citizen to join the ICO which I think they collect the KYC for it but they didn't say anything about the participants of the campaign. It doesn't matter whether they collect of not, the participants will probably just submit documents whenever there is the need of it.
I agree with you, it's quite easy to pass the KYC procedure but there are people who for various reasons avoid this.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

You have the opportunity to register. The requirements for the participants are quite adequate.
As you can see, even the legendary members of the forum take part in this signature campaign.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

As you can see, even the legendary members of the forum take part in this signature campaign.
I'm afraid that our shares will be incommensurable  Cheesy
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Excellent. When the team invests their own significant funds, this causes respect.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Here's an article about how BubbleTone partners with ShoCard, pioneers in blockchain-based identity management. ShoCard helps make it safe and easy to connect directly to foreign telecom operators and bypass expensive mobile roaming.

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/22/1380129/0/en/ShoCard-Partners-with-BubbleTone-to-Provide-Advanced-Identification-Verification-for-Decentralized-Telecom.html

Keith Teare (co-founder of TechCrunch, investor) about BUBBLETONE Blockchain in Telecom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zcAt9wK30&t=2s
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Does this mean that the project will be launched under any circumstances?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

Here's an article about how BubbleTone partners with ShoCard, pioneers in blockchain-based identity management. ShoCard helps make it safe and easy to connect directly to foreign telecom operators and bypass expensive mobile roaming.

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/22/1380129/0/en/ShoCard-Partners-with-BubbleTone-to-Provide-Advanced-Identification-Verification-for-Decentralized-Telecom.html

Keith Teare (co-founder of TechCrunch, investor) about BUBBLETONE Blockchain in Telecom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zcAt9wK30&t=2s
"About ShoCard
ShoCard, Inc., based in Cupertino, Calif., is a mobile-identity platform built using blockchain technology that provides a simple and intuitive mobile application for definitive authentication while protecting users’ privacy. This allows for a variety of use cases, such as repeat authentication, true-digital signature with non-perishable audit-trail, transaction authorization to prevent fraud, frictionless login services without username/passwords, and user authentication in financial transactions, travel, health, government and industries where digital identity matters. www.shocard.com"
Interesting partnership, I think it will be mutually beneficial.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

Lately, often, a confirmation of identity is requested. I think that this is normal. We lack a single service through which we could do this.
Such services already exist and there are several of them, there simply is not one that would become an unquestionable leader in this matter.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: