Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

Here's an article about how BubbleTone partners with ShoCard, pioneers in blockchain-based identity management. ShoCard helps make it safe and easy to connect directly to foreign telecom operators and bypass expensive mobile roaming.

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/22/1380129/0/en/ShoCard-Partners-with-BubbleTone-to-Provide-Advanced-Identification-Verification-for-Decentralized-Telecom.html

Keith Teare (co-founder of TechCrunch, investor) about BUBBLETONE Blockchain in Telecom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zcAt9wK30&t=2s
A good explanation of the mechanics and prospects of the project. The format of the video is also very convenient for those interested in the topic.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

I agree with you, it's quite easy to pass the KYC procedure but there are people who for various reasons avoid this.
But all the same it is necessary to try to do it. Otherwise, how to become a legal owner of an asset without verifying your identity?

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

I agree with you, it's quite easy to pass the KYC procedure but there are people who for various reasons avoid this.
But all the same it is necessary to try to do it. Otherwise, how to become a legal owner of an asset without verifying your identity?
If the project is focused on fully transparent and legal work, then nothing else.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

Here's an article about how BubbleTone partners with ShoCard, pioneers in blockchain-based identity management. ShoCard helps make it safe and easy to connect directly to foreign telecom operators and bypass expensive mobile roaming.

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/22/1380129/0/en/ShoCard-Partners-with-BubbleTone-to-Provide-Advanced-Identification-Verification-for-Decentralized-Telecom.html

Keith Teare (co-founder of TechCrunch, investor) about BUBBLETONE Blockchain in Telecom
"About ShoCard
ShoCard, Inc., based in Cupertino, Calif., is a mobile-identity platform built using blockchain technology that provides a simple and intuitive mobile application for definitive authentication while protecting users’ privacy. This allows for a variety of use cases, such as repeat authentication, true-digital signature with non-perishable audit-trail, transaction authorization to prevent fraud, frictionless login services without username/passwords, and user authentication in financial transactions, travel, health, government and industries where digital identity matters. www.shocard.com"
Interesting partnership, I think it will be mutually beneficial.
I wonder if there is a competitive intersection of interests here?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

we have no soft cap, it's being considered as reached by default

Does this mean that the project will be launched under any circumstances?
It is obvious that yes. The team either has its own funds, or angel investors.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

Well, I just do not really like to send scans of my documents, but if it's necessary, I'll have to do it.

Lately, often, a confirmation of identity is requested. I think that this is normal. We lack a single service through which we could do this.
Such services already exist and there are several of them, there simply is not one that would become an unquestionable leader in this matter.
I hope this does not happen, monopolization is harmful to market participants.
Coarsetoken

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

A project with a finished product is very rare in the market. It's very good that you can see something with your own eyes.
Thank you!
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Such services already exist and there are several of them, there simply is not one that would become an unquestionable leader in this matter.

It would be much easier to provide documents and pass the test once on any platform and display your profile wherever it is required.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

It would be much easier to provide documents and pass the test once on any platform and display your profile wherever it is required.
I think this will bring abuse. All companies are interested in the relevance of the data.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

"About ShoCard
ShoCard, Inc., based in Cupertino, Calif., is a mobile-identity platform built using blockchain technology that provides a simple and intuitive mobile application for definitive authentication while protecting users’ privacy. This allows for a variety of use cases, such as repeat authentication, true-digital signature with non-perishable audit-trail, transaction authorization to prevent fraud, frictionless login services without username/passwords, and user authentication in financial transactions, travel, health, government and industries where digital identity matters. www.shocard.com"
Interesting partnership, I think it will be mutually beneficial.
I wonder if there is a competitive intersection of interests here?
I do not think that there will be any problems here. Companies will perfectly complement each other.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Bubbletone in the blockchain of technology
This animated video explains how Blockchain technology can make a revolution in Telecom  industry, how it eliminates roaming and gives an opportunity to stay connected everywhere anytime. https://youtu.be/GHVXbh9ip6w
Nice video and i see your channel is pretty active https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm2tpPPC5umXhBNufFmiw3g/videos?disable_polymer=1
No it is not my channel, it is another community of bubbletone that be active to support for this project and i am still waiting for new updating about this project. The video is good for understanding of bubbletone's project because it will gives complete explanation about the project than writing of the project.
The previous video has a good number of views, let's see how many will get it. In theory, it should be in demand.
I agree with you, that's why right now i am following this project, it is very promising in the future base on my analysis fundamental of this project, i am also follow their official social media to keep updating about this project. I don't know what will happen in the future except our analysis, we must wait and see what will be done by developers of team.
The name of this project can be seen on many popular sites, it seems like a lot of money was allocated for advertising and promotion of the project.
Of course yes, they have large of money because they have real business and has made profit from their business of communications, so the money for advertising of project is not something problem for them. And they have long time experience in the business more than 20 years if i am not wrong, you can check more information about it on their official website.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

I agree, it will be very convenient. Hopefully, there will soon be a single center of the KYC for all ICO.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

The name of this project can be seen on many popular sites, it seems like a lot of money was allocated for advertising and promotion of the project.
Of course yes, they have large of money because they have real business and has made profit from their business of communications, so the money for advertising of project is not something problem for them. And they have long time experience in the business more than 20 years if i am not wrong, you can check more information about it on their official website.
The project is really spending good money on advertising. By the way, some of the ads are targeted, so do not think that they bought all the advertising space.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

I think this will bring abuse. All companies are interested in the relevance of the data.
As soon as the platform will appear which all market participants will trust, the problem will be solved.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

I found in twitter a link to good article about the project: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/311226
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

I found in twitter a link to good article about the project: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/311226
The project has a very constructive twitter, all messages are as informative as possible, there is nothing superfluous. https://twitter.com/BubbleTone_eng
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

The article makes think about the prospects of the telecom. If everything is implemented as described here, then all consumers will be happy:
"In this new economy, operators will easily start launching attractive personalized roaming offers, stop losing revenue from silent roamers and unlock a whole new sales channel with an assortment of value-added services offered to their subscribers. This newly-created truly global cryptocurrency-based marketplace will directly connect end users and mobile networks and will be open to a wide range of large and small regional providers, who will no longer have to face a nearly insurmountable technological entry threshold. The introduction of blockchain-based tokens will be instrumental in bringing hundreds of potential new users into the fold and ensure the survival of the telecom industry, albeit in a new and better form more suitable for this new era."
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

I think Bubbletone is a masterpiece cause this idea of unification providers all over the world is actual.  That's what we really need.  Promising and fresh!
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

As soon as the platform will appear which all market participants will trust, the problem will be solved.

I agree. I am ready to update my data on one service once a month or more. KYC is a very tiring procedure.
hadorgcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

Dear friends! Please see our last week newsletter https://medium.com/@bubbletone/last-week-bubbletone-newsletter-dd0f47b9078
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: