Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

I do not think that the shift in the road map is justified. Even if the shift is in the direction of contraction.
The hard cap is lowered to 25 million US dollars because we estimate this amount to be sufficient, as the advancement of the platform and the development of the mobile application get ahead of the original schedule.

This will ensure that by the time the ICO starts, the product will have gained additional value for all participants.

Meanwhile, we emphasize that we do not shift the ending date of the ICO.

Therefore, the main target remains firmly in place. We hope to achieve it together!
What can you say about your expectations from ICO? Can the project collect hard cap?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

I wonder what average rating the project has on ICO trackers?
4.4 30 expert ratings from icobench https://icobench.com/ico/bubbletone

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

I would say I am preety much impressed by the hardworking the team has put into the project so far, BubbleTone just recently got named among the top crypto companies at Bitcoin & Blockchain conference in Israel.
I agree with your assessment that the project is indeed of interest. Could you elaborate on this conference in Israel or give a link to the presentation of the project there? I would be happy to learn this information.

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-3-blockchain-conference-israel/
Thank you for sharing. Interesting event and interesting projects. I enjoyed reading about them.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

The project has a very strong road map for offline events. Where can I learn detailed reports about past events of this kind?

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

I wonder what average rating the project has on ICO trackers?
Almost everywhere above the average, a positive outlook. List of trackers with links to ratings is on the site.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

The project has a very strong road map for offline events. Where can I learn detailed reports about past events of this kind?
As usual in the social networks of the project everything is published in more or less detail.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

I do not think that the shift in the road map is justified. Even if the shift is in the direction of contraction.
I agree, as an investor I am interested in reliability - including the deadline for implementation.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

The hard cap is lowered to 25 million US dollars because we estimate this amount to be sufficient, as the advancement of the platform and the development of the mobile application get ahead of the original schedule.

This will ensure that by the time the ICO starts, the product will have gained additional value for all participants.

Meanwhile, we emphasize that we do not shift the ending date of the ICO.

Therefore, the main target remains firmly in place. We hope to achieve it together!
I see that you have a MVP and it works. How can I participate in its test?
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

BubbleTone messenger with 100+ useful features. Our messenger is already available in App Store and Google Play. 

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

Here's an article about how BubbleTone partners with ShoCard, pioneers in blockchain-based identity management. ShoCard helps make it safe and easy to connect directly to foreign telecom operators and bypass expensive mobile roaming.

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/22/1380129/0/en/ShoCard-Partners-with-BubbleTone-to-Provide-Advanced-Identification-Verification-for-Decentralized-Telecom.html

Keith Teare (co-founder of TechCrunch, investor) about BUBBLETONE Blockchain in Telecom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zcAt9wK30&t=2s
"About ShoCard
ShoCard, Inc., based in Cupertino, Calif., is a mobile-identity platform built using blockchain technology that provides a simple and intuitive mobile application for definitive authentication while protecting users’ privacy. This allows for a variety of use cases, such as repeat authentication, true-digital signature with non-perishable audit-trail, transaction authorization to prevent fraud, frictionless login services without username/passwords, and user authentication in financial transactions, travel, health, government and industries where digital identity matters. www.shocard.com"
Interesting partnership, I think it will be mutually beneficial.
I think yes due to mobile application related with telecommunication industry, but it is just my personal opinions we don't know about what will happen in the future include this project, we just can make analysis about it based on the valid data the final result depending on the developer of team and the community of bubbletone, so wait and see about it.
We will wait for additional announcements and details. Perhaps this partnership will advance the project on the road map and this will lead to faster implementation of its items.
Yes we must wait for another announcement and detail due to however this project is still in the beginning, will many something happened on the future, we just can follow the progress of bubbletone right now and taking the data for our analysis fundamental of the projects and i will share if i have found something new information about it.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

BubbleTone messenger with 100+ useful features. Our messenger is already available in App Store and Google Play. 

I would also like to try the functionality. Do you have direct links to this application?
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

I would also like to try the functionality. Do you have direct links to this application?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubbletone/id1190252056?mt=8 it is direct link to application for AppStore and i have got the problem to access on the link of play store on android' platform, i don't know what happened with the link, will be better to wait for the answer from the developer of bubbletone. And you can try to open the link on here  https://bubbletone.io/
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubbletone/id1190252056?mt=8 it is direct link to application for AppStore and i have got the problem to access on the link of play store on android' platform, i don't know what happened with the link, will be better to wait for the answer from the developer of bubbletone. And you can try to open the link on here  https://bubbletone.io/
How many downloads does the application have now?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

We will wait for additional announcements and details. Perhaps this partnership will advance the project on the road map and this will lead to faster implementation of its items.
Yes we must wait for another announcement and detail due to however this project is still in the beginning, will many something happened on the future, we just can follow the progress of bubbletone right now and taking the data for our analysis fundamental of the projects and i will share if i have found something new information about it.
Ok, thank you in advance. I also added this project to the watch list and if I find interesting information on it, I will share it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

That's why the project has such high marks on the ICO trackers. Projects with a real product always look more attractive for investment against the background of competitors.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Yes thank you. links were posted on the site, I did not even pay attention to them. now there is a link to the google-market, maybe there was a temporary problem.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

As usual in the social networks of the project everything is published in more or less detail.
https://twitter.com/BubbleTone_eng
Thank you, indeed quite a lot of diverse materials including video and text content. The team at these events looks very confident.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

I see that there are not so many users yet, but almost all of them left positive comments.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

Whitethoughts
I think investors taking part in these events should appreciate it.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

That's why the project has such high marks on the ICO trackers. Projects with a real product always look more attractive for investment against the background of competitors.
You are absolutely right. A working product is a necessity in such a highly competitive market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: