Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

I also tried the functionality of the application. The interface is pleasant enough for appearance and convenient to use. All calls and SMS are sent via the Internet. Something like that is in Skype.
But the call comes exactly on the "original" sim card?

I did not try to call someone. I sent a few sms, and it went well. Yes, it is likely that no additional SIM cards are required, enough that that is being used now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koverot

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

Hello,

My name is Tristan, and I am a sales executive for https://bounty0x.io/ , a platform designed to make bounty hosting simple for hosts and hunters alike. We have gathered a large network of bounty hosts and hunters, awarding over $10 million USD in bounties since launching this year.

Some companies that have completed bounty campaigns with bounty0x include AxPIre and Canya, while current bounties listed include companies like Wandx, Devery and SafeHaven.

We handle all types of bounties; Social media, Scammer Bounties (like the EtherDelta hacker bounty), bug bounties, and content platform. Basically bounties on anything you can think of.

Our platform hosts, reviews submissions, and distributes bounties via smart contract. This saves hiring costly bounty managers, huge man-hour spent reviewing submissions, manually distributing bounties. We take care of it all! If you have an existing bounty campaign, we can also easily port your campaign to our platform.

If you want to know more, visit our website https://bounty0x.io/. Currently I am able to help you list at 0 cost to your company. If you would like to discuss hosting a bounty campaign further, I am here to help.

Best Regards,

Tristan
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

Bubbletone CCO Kirill Maskaev is representing our project in Berlin at Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference just right now! https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-cco-kirill-maskaev-is-representing-our-project-in-berlin-at-blockchain-and-bitcoin-cbef4080533
"Bubbletone CCO Kirill Maskaev is presenting our project in Berlin just right now! We’re happy to share with you first photos from this event."
A more detailed report will be published later?

You will find most of their published report are in https://medium.com/@bubbletone

I also tried the functionality of the application. The interface is pleasant enough for appearance and convenient to use. All calls and SMS are sent via the Internet. Something like that is in Skype.
But the call comes exactly on the "original" sim card?

I did not try to call someone. I sent a few sms, and it went well. Yes, it is likely that no additional SIM cards are required, enough that that is being used now.

Didn't tried so much of its functionality too but most of the contacts I have on my phone were automatically listed on the bubbletone app which I guess would mean I can call or text them even when I'm abroad.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Starbaks

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

this is a great innovation, it can be to any country without having to change the phone number, and can phone with relatives without worry the cost of the phone will be expensive. I hope this innovation can be felt by us soon. very compatible with today.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

this is a great innovation, it can be to any country without having to change the phone number, and can phone with relatives without worry the cost of the phone will be expensive. I hope this innovation can be felt by us soon. very compatible with today.

Phones are used widely that we are like holding a personal computer on our palm. Bubbletone and the projects related to mobile phones like this are going to handle the mass adoption. The app doesn't have the option yet where a regular user can buy SDR or UMT.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

Didn't tried so much of its functionality too but most of the contacts I have on my phone were automatically listed on the bubbletone app which I guess would mean I can call or text them even when I'm abroad.

How will these calls be paid? Do I have to pay for the Internet while roaming? Of course, it will be cheaper than a regular call, but still expensive.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

Taking into account that now the phone number is required for verification almost everywhere it will be a very demanded service.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

How will these calls be paid? Do I have to pay for the Internet while roaming? Of course, it will be cheaper than a regular call, but still expensive.
Our service allows mobile operators to connect their subscribers to any other mobile operator in BubbleTone ecosystem, as well as sell their own services to a subscriber with different mobile operator if a subscriber chooses to use the service. As a result subscribers can use mobile network wherever they are and pay at local rates (LOCAL RATES) while operators can cut their costs and expand their audience of potential clients.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

This will be seen from the amount of money collected.
It is necessary to wait for the start of sales for another 15 days, quite a long time.
I just in case registered in a white list, maybe I'll take part in the tokensale. You can also familiarize yourself with the required algorithm in advance:
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/step-by-step-instruction-how-to-participate-in-bubbletone-token-sale-163bf02bc950
Yes, I will have to register, do not know if there is restriction on the number of participants, but sometimes it is difficult to make after the occurrence of the hype or the last days of registration.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

In most countries, there is a lot of free Internet everywhere, and in a few years the entire planet will be covered by WiFi Internet from satellites.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

Phones are used widely that we are like holding a personal computer on our palm. Bubbletone and the projects related to mobile phones like this are going to handle the mass adoption. The app doesn't have the option yet where a regular user can buy SDR or UMT.
You are right, there is still much to be done, but the trend is obvious. And this project is undoubtedly in demand by the market at the moment.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

Our service allows mobile operators to connect their subscribers to any other mobile operator in BubbleTone ecosystem, as well as sell their own services to a subscriber with different mobile operator if a subscriber chooses to use the service. As a result subscribers can use mobile network wherever they are and pay at local rates (LOCAL RATES) while operators can cut their costs and expand their audience of potential clients.

I hope that you will be able to start the project. Because this is really an excellent project with the product needed in the market. Cheap cellular communication has never been so available.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

In most countries, there is a lot of free Internet everywhere, and in a few years the entire planet will be covered by WiFi Internet from satellites.

Have you ever been in "most countries"? Everywhere you go in Europe you will pay for the high quality internet. It's not free. Even you can use the WiFi connection in the airport but it will be cut a lot. Where you will take WiFI while you driving highway? And the idea about WiFi Satellites is very new. Elon Musk just start to move this idea but it will take a lot of time to make this idea 100% working, at least because Internet makes people totaly free and governments will do everything to set aside such perspectives.

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

My friend has been looking for a similar project for investment for a long time. We must definitely advise him to look at this ISO.
I think after studying the project, he will want to invest .. It's good when users attract their friends. I think it's useful for the project.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

The era of completely free Internet is getting closer. I heard that some countries will struggle with this. I think they will not be able to resist for long.
Progress can not be stopped. In general, I think that many telecom companies are acting against the free Internet.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Taking into account that now the phone number is required for verification almost everywhere it will be a very demanded service.
Yes. It's really very convenient. I think this feature will appeal to many people.
In fact, now, if there is access to the Internet, then the telephone number is used more as an ID than as a channel for direct communication.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

As I understand you will only pay for the Internet. But at the same time for communication you will not use a messenger but your phone number as in a normal conversation.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

The era of completely free Internet is getting closer. I heard that some countries will struggle with this. I think they will not be able to resist for long.
These are excellent prospects, but it's still several years to wait for their final implementation. Therefore, existing problems must be solved in ways that are real now. This platform is very suitable for this.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

As I understand you will only pay for the Internet. But at the same time for communication you will not use a messenger but your phone number as in a normal conversation.

I do not quite understand how this works, I'll try to figure it out and make some calls with this application later. How much I understood now this functionality is available?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

Yes. It's really very convenient. I think this feature will appeal to many people.
I hope that thanks to this platform, saving your number will be a task that will be financially accessible to all users. Now roaming is very expensive almost everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: