Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

Didn't tried so much of its functionality too but most of the contacts I have on my phone were automatically listed on the bubbletone app which I guess would mean I can call or text them even when I'm abroad.

How will these calls be paid? Do I have to pay for the Internet while roaming? Of course, it will be cheaper than a regular call, but still expensive.
In most countries, there is a lot of free Internet everywhere, and in a few years the entire planet will be covered by WiFi Internet from satellites.

Have you ever been in "most countries"? Everywhere you go in Europe you will pay for the high quality internet. It's not free. Even you can use the WiFi connection in the airport but it will be cut a lot. Where you will take WiFI while you driving highway? And the idea about WiFi Satellites is very new. Elon Musk just start to move this idea but it will take a lot of time to make this idea 100% working, at least because Internet makes people totaly free and governments will do everything to set aside such perspectives.
Okay. I understand your point of view. Yes, the problem with the Internet remains acute and such technical solutions will be very in demand in the coming years. I guess I look too far ahead, but I'm interested in assessing the prospects in the long term.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Didn't tried so much of its functionality too but most of the contacts I have on my phone were automatically listed on the bubbletone app which I guess would mean I can call or text them even when I'm abroad.

How will these calls be paid? Do I have to pay for the Internet while roaming? Of course, it will be cheaper than a regular call, but still expensive.
In most countries, there is a lot of free Internet everywhere, and in a few years the entire planet will be covered by WiFi Internet from satellites.

Have you ever been in "most countries"? Everywhere you go in Europe you will pay for the high quality internet. It's not free. Even you can use the WiFi connection in the airport but it will be cut a lot. Where you will take WiFI while you driving highway? And the idea about WiFi Satellites is very new. Elon Musk just start to move this idea but it will take a lot of time to make this idea 100% working, at least because Internet makes people totaly free and governments will do everything to set aside such perspectives.
I agree with you. Even in developed countries, free Internet can be found quite rarely, and if we move away from large cities, then this opportunity becomes more rare.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

My friend has been looking for a similar project for investment for a long time. We must definitely advise him to look at this ISO.
I think after studying the project, he will want to invest .. It's good when users attract their friends. I think it's useful for the project.
Now such a huge flow of information about ICO, that I rather get information about new projects from friends than from any other sources.
Vedu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

My friend has been looking for a similar project for investment for a long time. We must definitely advise him to look at this ISO.
I think after studying the project, he will want to invest .. It's good when users attract their friends. I think it's useful for the project.
Now such a huge flow of information about ICO, that I rather get information about new projects from friends than from any other sources.

The project is certainly interesting, but there are more than one in the market, the question is: how will this differ from those already existing? I wish good luck to the project. I will observe the further development.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

The project is certainly interesting, but there are more than one in the market, the question is: how will this differ from those already existing? I wish good luck to the project. I will observe the further development.
I think that despite the fact that such projects have already been, this project is quite at a good level, and the future live competition will show us the leader.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Stradivarioos

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

Yes, but still people are used to using mobile phones and it is convenient. Not everyone is comfortable to switch from mobile to for example Skype and back.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

Okay. I understand your point of view. Yes, the problem with the Internet remains acute and such technical solutions will be very in demand in the coming years. I guess I look too far ahead, but I'm interested in assessing the prospects in the long term.

I think the biggest success in close future will be working product with stable market. Then the companies like Tmobile or Vodafone and etc. can just integrate Bubbletone in theirs system. Hope we will see that, because as a product for next 1-5 years Bubbletone is completely perfect. And I wonder that every question they had here they have very constructive and clear answer. Keep doin'

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

I think that despite the fact that such projects have already been, this project is quite at a good level, and the future live competition will show us the leader.

The more projects in one direction on the market, the greater the demand in this area. This is a market signal. The one who can best satisfy the interests of the consumer will succeed.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

Vedu
It is not entirely clear what kind of project you are talking about. If you can write to me PM to not be engaged here offtopic.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Yes, but still people are used to using mobile phones and it is convenient. Not everyone is comfortable to switch from mobile to for example Skype and back.

The most important convenience is payments and verification through the phone. Few will agree to abandon this, so this service will always be in demand.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

I do not quite understand how this works, I'll try to figure it out and make some calls with this application later. How much I understood now this functionality is available?
Be sure to write then after your attempts. I'm wondering how it works now.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

I do not quite understand how this works, I'll try to figure it out and make some calls with this application later. How much I understood now this functionality is available?
Be sure to write then after your attempts. I'm wondering how it works now.

Unfortunately this did not work, obviously the mobile operator from whom I am registered is not included in the list of project partners. But the idea is cool. I will wait for the expansion of the list of supported operators.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

I learned about this project from two independent sources, probably it is popular.
th4o

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Yes it is. In addition, there are a lot of instant messengers, from international to those that are popular in some specific countries, but the phone number is one.
th4o

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

I think the biggest success in close future will be working product with stable market. Then the companies like Tmobile or Vodafone and etc. can just integrate Bubbletone in theirs system. Hope we will see that, because as a product for next 1-5 years Bubbletone is completely perfect. And I wonder that every question they had here they have very constructive and clear answer. Keep doin'
Well ... It would be an ideal option - to be bought by some giant of the market (they are not particularly stingy) and get either good money or stocks.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:04:28 PM

Well ... It would be an ideal option - to be bought by some giant of the market (they are not particularly stingy) and get either good money or stocks.
If the team has big ambitions, then they will not agree to takeover.

storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

The mobile communication market is very huge and profitable, i think the Bubbletone project will be of interest to many investors. The project team is also experienced and has been working in the mobile communication market for more than 20 years. Bubbletone offers very good conditions also for its users making cheaper prices for mobile communications.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

I learned about this project from two independent sources, probably it is popular.
The concept looks very profitable, therefore the project is popular. Now we need to look at the ICO and the global implementation of what was conceived.
TranHaiSon

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

I read the pinned message on the top of the chat. very concise
Great video. Thanks to the project we save a lot.
2 in 1. Wink
20/4 is ico. But the telegraph team seemed a bit less human. Project related to telecommunication services. but less known. I think dự án need more advertising. or the bounty program needs to be better.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

The concept looks very profitable, therefore the project is popular. Now we need to look at the ICO and the global implementation of what was conceived.

Before the start of sales less than 2 weeks, I think that they will quickly receive the required amount. Could not find information about private sale, how many were collected at this stage?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: