Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:17 AM

the project is, of course, necessary. but the question is, is it possible to implement this idea? there are already mobile operators ready to support you and in which countries?
While our blockchain platform is still under development, we have already received several requests from existing business projects to transfer their business processes to our blockchain. We are negotiating with Orange and Vodafone and signed with LinguaLeo (English learning service) and 10+ mobile operators (Tesco Mobile (IE), Citic Telecom (HK), TruRoam Asia (AU) etc.) with 20+M subscribers who are totally ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom solution. They need stable token and a quick blockchain platform, and, like ourselves, they got tired of the many intermediaries that sometimes earn more than those who actually provide services and conduct business. Our project kills roaming just for a starter.
Wonderful info about current situation, Hope success.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

Hi!

If you are looking to the best matchig guy to your team - look at me!

BubbleBoy for Bubbletone - bingo Smiley Wink Tongue

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

I think this project will be realized before any global changes.
I support your point of view, the project will be realized, bring good profits and grow behind the level of the start-up as it will turn into a big business.
The fact is that this sphere is developing very quickly and if you want to succeed, then you must work in the current realities, and not talk about prospects.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Hi!

If you are looking to the best matchig guy to your team - look at me!

BubbleBoy for Bubbletone - bingo Smiley Wink Tongue
Grin If I were advertising this project, then I would pay you x3 for participation.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

the project is, of course, necessary. but the question is, is it possible to implement this idea? there are already mobile operators ready to support you and in which countries?
While our blockchain platform is still under development, we have already received several requests from existing business projects to transfer their business processes to our blockchain. We are negotiating with Orange and Vodafone and signed with LinguaLeo (English learning service) and 10+ mobile operators (Tesco Mobile (IE), Citic Telecom (HK), TruRoam Asia (AU) etc.) with 20+M subscribers who are totally ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom solution. They need stable token and a quick blockchain platform, and, like ourselves, they got tired of the many intermediaries that sometimes earn more than those who actually provide services and conduct business. Our project kills roaming just for a starter.
How are you going to ensure the stability of the token? If the project is successful, then the price for it will grow steadily.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

I wonder how you will act if the intermediaries buy up the tokens of your project to prevent its implementation?
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

I wonder how you will act if the intermediaries buy up the tokens of your project to prevent its implementation?

They may be able to buy the tokens even today in ICO dashboard if they are committed to prevent its implementation. Those so called intermediaries may join the economy too probably do the pumping and dumping as well. But in the name of blockchain and opensource, they will keep buying all kinds of project in the end. More projects alike will rise eventually.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Most likely, all the costs for them are included in the Team section or Founders.
This section is large enough - 20%.
Usually, the team retains 8-10% of the total number of tokens. Why is there a different distribution?

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

They may be able to buy the tokens even today in ICO dashboard if they are committed to prevent its implementation. Those so called intermediaries may join the economy too probably do the pumping and dumping as well. But in the name of blockchain and opensource, they will keep buying all kinds of project in the end. More projects alike will rise eventually.
You are right, it is impossible to buy up all the projects and postpone the inevitable.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

According to the rules, you can not buy more than 20% of the project's tokens. Plus, the token is not an share and will not allow you to interfere with the implementation of the project. Such actions are meaningless.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

Most likely, all the costs for them are included in the Team section or Founders.
Yes, indeed, there are enough shares to close all questions on partnerships.
I think that this amount is a solution to a wider range of issues, since it is higher than the average on the market.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

According to the rules, you can not buy more than 20% of the project's tokens. Plus, the token is not an share and will not allow you to interfere with the implementation of the project. Such actions are meaningless.

They can do buy that 20% when UMT will be on the market readily available for the traders. But even if they are up to buy and interfere its implementation its not going to make another team to create another type of project. I'm not going to be surprise later if before the year end another project will come out and will work almost like the bubbletone platform. Will they be buying them too? Probably so but they'd have to work harder to stop the unstoppable blockchain developments.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

They can do buy that 20% when UMT will be on the market readily available for the traders. But even if they are up to buy and interfere its implementation its not going to make another team to create another type of project. I'm not going to be surprise later if before the year end another project will come out and will work almost like the bubbletone platform. Will they be buying them too? Probably so but they'd have to work harder to stop the unstoppable blockchain developments.

Bubbletone has already taken its place in this market. The amount collected during Crowdsale will allow the team to complete the work on the platform and conduct a serious marketing of the product. If everything goes well, then the rest of the projects will be difficult to compete with Bubbletone.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

Bubbletone has already taken its place in this market. The amount collected during Crowdsale will allow the team to complete the work on the platform and conduct a serious marketing of the product. If everything goes well, then the rest of the projects will be difficult to compete with Bubbletone.

They are the first of course  they do have the advantage and they already have attended to mobile conferences which made bubbletone known already. They also gained partners through meetings already which we can say the project will really be a success soon. If any team will try to come up of something similar, they would have to compete with a giant.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

There are no other items in the distribution of tokens, so they are included in this item i think.
I think your assumption is correct, so the distribution of the tokens of this project does not differ from the classical one.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

By the way, I would like to know - are there already such projects or not? Is Bubbletone the leader in development at the moment?
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Yes, indeed, there are enough shares to close all questions on partnerships.
I think that this amount is a solution to a wider range of issues, since it is higher than the average on the market.
Maybe, but I would like to hear the answer from the team  of project.

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Nonsense! I Can't understand your opinion. How one could interface implementation by buying a utility token?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

Yes, you are right, the project is protected from such attacks in advance. The legal status of the token will not allow large investors to abuse their position.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

They are the first of course  they do have the advantage and they already have attended to mobile conferences which made bubbletone known already. They also gained partners through meetings already which we can say the project will really be a success soon. If any team will try to come up of something similar, they would have to compete with a giant.

I hope that they will succeed and start the project without problems. I could not find the entire list of partners with whom agreements has been concluded so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: