Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

With Bubble Tone Blockchain, travelers can swiftly become legitimate local customers of any foreign operator in the country they are traveling to. They don`t need to replace their SIM card, and they retain their home number.
Travelers.

Yes, but what are the charges going to be because mostly it is very helpful to business people who are continuously travelling different parts of the world without changing the actual number. It is a good sign but it will take some time to implement the satellite for that.
This option will be very useful for ordinary people. Corporations are paid for by businessmen and their spending on communication is not significant. For an average person, spending for roaming is very burdensome.

Maybe Telecom owner should give some discount recharges for travellers, otherwise, they will not use the SIM because the charges will be very high. Yes, Corporation companies will start supporting this technology in coming days.
I think that after this platform is working, the telecom companies will try to somehow improve their competitiveness taking into account the work of this technology, perhaps they will begin to provide significant discounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

Perhaps a smart person will buy time in the beginning, can get more tokens and plus a few percent bonus, when it comes to end like this there is only a miracle.
Yes, there are not enough bonuses at the end of ICO, but if the market during ICO grew, investors compensate  this because their coins have become more expensive during this time.
As we see such an algorithm of action is not always beneficial. Growth that was now offset by a correction due to negativity in Korea.
Yes, sometimes it turns out that the market is falling, but still you can say that the market usually is growing. Therefore, such a strategy exists and the project can expect investments at the end of ICO from those who adhere to it.
chayantoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Total token supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and for sale is 500M. Noted. So at the rate of 0.18 $ current rate @ 50% already subscribed, i think ur hardcap of 15m is already met.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

And I like as well that they will follow the roadmap even they don't reach the hard cap. I hope they will find big investors to finish the deal and with confidence finish the product!
You, as a member of the bounty, are interested in collecting as much money as possible. In any case, you can be congratulated with participation in a successful project.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iVxTLxfDtFjmzOOrdk3SEF1gsMvJGLlKYU1IcBpy8VQ/edit#gid=966378613
In the signature campaign a little more than 100 people, I'm thinking it will be a very profitable bounty for him.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

I think so, since the price for roaming in this case will be determined by the operator which carries it out.
In this case, I hope that the platform will very quickly gain popularity and most operators will join the work in it. This will be beneficial for all participants.
I think this will be done quickly since there are very few places where there is only one operator that is a monopolist. Competition will fix everything very quickly.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

How much is raised so far? Why ICO page do not show any progress? I cant believe
They have raised about $ 7 439 187 so far, the ICO page always be updated about the progress of ICO every two days https://bubbletone.io/ you can check on their website or if you want make more questions about the bubbletone's ICO project can be asked on the official channel of telegram https://t.me/bubbletone you can get the answer more fast.
As I understand it is 11 days until the end of all sales? The team does not provide an option for extending the deadline for ICO to collect a 100% hard cap?
I think that during this time there is a high probability that the hard cap will be achieved, as many investors prefer to invest closer to the end of ICO.
Yes although bubbletone doesn't get the hard cap at least they don't need the soft cap because MVP is done and working, it is mean the project of bubbletone will running with or without hard cap, i think it is more important than we just talking about the hard cap because actually the bubbletone has large of money to build the project. Cheesy
Indeed, the project already has enough funds for everything necessary. I think the initial investors hope that the project will not attract additional funds, since in this case their share in the project will be higher.

Yep.. i always think about the fundamental of aspects to every the projects of ICOs than the price of token and the crowd funding because if they are really has the products related with the ICOs projects, the price of token and the funds will come to the right of ICOs , the good ICOs are always has the products and following their roadmap so just relax and wait for the update about the bubbletone's ICO project.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

I think so, since the price for roaming in this case will be determined by the operator which carries it out.
In this case, I hope that the platform will very quickly gain popularity and most operators will join the work in it. This will be beneficial for all participants.
I think this will be done quickly since there are very few places where there is only one operator that is a monopolist. Competition will fix everything very quickly.
Yes, it will be an interesting situation. It will be beneficial to use the operator who cooperates with the platform, so I think that most operators will do it.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

Indeed, the project already has enough funds for everything necessary. I think the initial investors hope that the project will not attract additional funds, since in this case their share in the project will be higher.

Yep.. i always think about the fundamental of aspects to every the projects of ICOs than the price of token and the crowd funding because if they are really has the products related with the ICOs projects, the price of token and the funds will come to the right of ICOs , the good ICOs are always has the products and following their roadmap so just relax and wait for the update about the bubbletone's ICO project.
From the point of view of real investment, fluctuations in the price of a token are not particularly important, it is so. Fundamental factors and platform development are important, but speculative factors also exist and must be taken into account.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Stradivarioos

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

And I like as well that they will follow the roadmap even they don't reach the hard cap. I hope they will find big investors to finish the deal and with confidence finish the product!
You, as a member of the bounty, are interested in collecting as much money as possible. In any case, you can be congratulated with participation in a successful project.
It's not just that you participate in the bounty of the company, but that this amount is not so large compared to many other ICO projects. I do not argue that this is a sufficient amount for the implementation of this project, but this figure has frozen on the half and is not moving, that's what confuses me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

From the point of view of real investment, fluctuations in the price of a token are not particularly important, it is so. Fundamental factors and platform development are important, but speculative factors also exist and must be taken into account.
Well... I am thinking about the bubbletone's project based on the investors of ICOs, i don't think about the volatility of bubbletone's token price, because for me bubbletone's project is good for long term investment than short term investment, if you want make short term investment will be better put your money on the alternative coins which are has large of fluctuation in the price, they will gives you the profit short time.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

It's not just that you participate in the bounty of the company, but that this amount is not so large compared to many other ICO projects. I do not argue that this is a sufficient amount for the implementation of this project, but this figure has frozen on the half and is not moving, that's what confuses me.

Maybe those who knew about the project have already made purchases, and the rest of the investors are frightened by the events in Korea and are waiting for it to end.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

seems interesting but name is terrible.. when rebrand?  Undecided Huh Grin
There are a lot of languages and dialects in the world, any name will not sound very good on one of them. I see no point in rebranding.
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

Bubbletone is a decentralized platform that will bridge the direct interaction between mobile network operators, phone users, and service providers in smart contract networks. Is this a new global network provider?

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Bubbletone is a decentralized platform that will bridge the direct interaction between mobile network operators, phone users, and service providers in smart contract networks. Is this a new global network provider?
Of course not, this is a system that will help reduce the cost of roaming by working with all operators, in more detail you can read in white paper.

poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Maybe those who knew about the project have already made purchases, and the rest of the investors are frightened by the events in Korea and are waiting for it to end.
Nearly 8 million dollars in funding, I believe, is acceptable to bubbletone. This is also a considerable amount of money for research and development of projects. Maybe more people will join in these days.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

poopbread
Given the previous work that the team has done at its own expense, almost $ 8 million is enough to fully complete the project and provide it with broad advertising.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Updating the amount collected funds every two days. Compared with the start of sales is now a low pace, you're right, but now it's happening in all projects.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

Gary Levanevskii
I think this spam is not suitable for this thread. And in general, how long have you seen a good airdrop?

Holopopstyir

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Well... I am thinking about the bubbletone's project based on the investors of ICOs, i don't think about the volatility of bubbletone's token price, because for me bubbletone's project is good for long term investment than short term investment, if you want make short term investment will be better put your money on the alternative coins which are has large of fluctuation in the price, they will gives you the profit short time.
I'm not sure about the altcoins, in recent days people who believed in growth have lost up to 20% of their investments (in the event that they fixed a loss). This is a very volatile market and you can not be sure of the income.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

It seems to me that if this project successfully copes with the tasks that it has set for itself, then it is possible that it will also develop in that direction.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: