Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

ICO is still going on for a long time hopefully with this long time the team will be enthusiastic to promote this project so that later ico can achieve targeted results of spirit and success for this project.

I believe they have it running for so long because they are also planning a lot of things simultaneously to grow the project slowly over time.
They have extended their main sale date because of the following two reasons:
1. They are going to finalize new strategic partnerships with large telecom operators. This will definitely benefit the contributors.
2. They have got a listing date from HitBtc at the end of June. So, if they end the ICO even today, you will still have to wait until June end to trade tokens on exchanges.
I think it is make sense for the project of ICOs, so please be patient and give time for the developer of team to finish their job.

Did they say with whom they are currently negotiating about partnerships or is that still a secret?

Currently they start working with Bridge Alliance.
They finalising the process to enter the Samena Telecom Council.
They have signed with Honk Kong Joy telecom
And they have signed some NDA
with Eoropen MNO and MVNO.
The main idea that the final customers is not the main goal of their project.
They creating industrial Blokchain for mobile operators.
But still there are no official announcement about it, i think we must wait for it due to bubbletone is still in the ICO stage and i have got the information about it from their official social media on telegram.

Ok that is beyond doubt a long list of cooperations. It's an interesting project with a lot of benefits for the users. Hopefully it doesn't take too long from now to see this in action.
Yes i agree with you Hopefully it doesn't take too long from now to see this in action. Due to however the investors must takes profit from this products and its price on the exchangers, should the developer of team follow their roadmap, hard work faster to build the project to be sucessfull and they must make deal with famous exchangers to be listed their token.

Hopefully they will come forward anytime soon and give some updates on the time frames we have to expect for Bubbletone to start working.
token sales within a few days will end maybe updates will come when everything is over and I think it is unlikely the deal will happen with a famous exchange in a faster time better development first.
Yes hopefully the token will be listed on the famous of market are like bittrex, binance and any other exchangers, it will makes the price of token to be better in the future than just on hitbtc and the most important of the projects of ICO they must do everything related with the projects faster and don't move time of ICO selling again.
I think that they will no longer postpone the end date of the ICO, besides, it turned out to be meaningless. But this project I really think is good. I hope that this project will succeed and bring us all the expected results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

Pretty Awesome concept. I look forward to watching how Bubbletone does. Good luck team!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

ICO is still going on for a long time hopefully with this long time the team will be enthusiastic to promote this project so that later ico can achieve targeted results of spirit and success for this project.

I believe they have it running for so long because they are also planning a lot of things simultaneously to grow the project slowly over time.
They have extended their main sale date because of the following two reasons:
1. They are going to finalize new strategic partnerships with large telecom operators. This will definitely benefit the contributors.
2. They have got a listing date from HitBtc at the end of June. So, if they end the ICO even today, you will still have to wait until June end to trade tokens on exchanges.
I think it is make sense for the project of ICOs, so please be patient and give time for the developer of team to finish their job.

Did they say with whom they are currently negotiating about partnerships or is that still a secret?

Currently they start working with Bridge Alliance.
They finalising the process to enter the Samena Telecom Council.
They have signed with Honk Kong Joy telecom
And they have signed some NDA
with Eoropen MNO and MVNO.
The main idea that the final customers is not the main goal of their project.
They creating industrial Blokchain for mobile operators.
But still there are no official announcement about it, i think we must wait for it due to bubbletone is still in the ICO stage and i have got the information about it from their official social media on telegram.

Ok that is beyond doubt a long list of cooperations. It's an interesting project with a lot of benefits for the users. Hopefully it doesn't take too long from now to see this in action.
Yes i agree with you Hopefully it doesn't take too long from now to see this in action. Due to however the investors must takes profit from this products and its price on the exchangers, should the developer of team follow their roadmap, hard work faster to build the project to be sucessfull and they must make deal with famous exchangers to be listed their token.

Hopefully they will come forward anytime soon and give some updates on the time frames we have to expect for Bubbletone to start working.
token sales within a few days will end maybe updates will come when everything is over and I think it is unlikely the deal will happen with a famous exchange in a faster time better development first.
Yes hopefully the token will be listed on the famous of market are like bittrex, binance and any other exchangers, it will makes the price of token to be better in the future than just on hitbtc and the most important of the projects of ICO they must do everything related with the projects faster and don't move time of ICO selling again.
I think that they will no longer postpone the end date of the ICO, besides, it turned out to be meaningless. But this project I really think is good. I hope that this project will succeed and bring us all the expected results.

Yes i hope they don't postpone the end date of the ICO again, but we just have hopefully the final desicions depending on the developer of team, i am always following the bubbletone's project on their official social media or their official announcement thread on bitcointalk due to i am sure it is good project for instrument of investment in cryptocurrencies space.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Bubbletone Partners up with Kasko2Go

Bubbletone and Kasko2Go have signed a strategic partnership agreement — Kasko2Go’s clients will get access to high-quality cellular communication all over the globe and services provided by local operators. Bubbletone will offer its clients online auto insurance services.

https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-partners-up-with-kasko2go-cd22c999d755
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

Bubbletone Partners up with Kasko2Go

Bubbletone and Kasko2Go have signed a strategic partnership agreement — Kasko2Go’s clients will get access to high-quality cellular communication all over the globe and services provided by local operators. Bubbletone will offer its clients online auto insurance services.

https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-partners-up-with-kasko2go-cd22c999d755
Interesting, thanks for it, Keep up the good work.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Stradivarioos

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

A couple of days until the ICO is completed. I have to admit, this is the first and longest bounty company I've ever been in. I hope that this project will really be in demand, because this project is very good and it already has a finished product.

RankerCan

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

We directly connect mobile network operators and end users globally on our blockchain-based marketplace.ICORanker
telecom is a billion dollar industry, imagine the cost reduction that will happen if all intermediaries between the network operator and end users are removed.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

As per there today's stats they have successfully gathered 7660885 $, which is 51% of the hard cap (which is 15 million).  The hard cap target is quite realistic. Enough money is gathered to launch the project
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

We directly connect mobile network operators and end users globally on our blockchain-based marketplace.ICORanker
telecom is a billion dollar industry, imagine the cost reduction that will happen if all intermediaries between the network operator and end users are removed.

Bubble tone will be a heaven for small operators that find it hard to gather market share due to presence of big tycoons. Travelers for the very first time will be able to call at local calling rates without paying huge roaming fees.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

Bubble tone will be a heaven for small operators that find it hard to gather market share due to presence of big tycoons. Travelers for the very first time will be able to call at local calling rates without paying huge roaming fees.

The main feature I am interested in this project is its ease of usage. You don't need to replace your SIM card or need anything special, just need bubble tone app in your mobile and you are all set to go. This is a big plus
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

The goal of bubble tone project is really impressive. If they were able to create this ecosystem, nothing can stop them from going to moon.
The goal of the Bubbletone Blockchain platform is to eliminate all long, complex and costly inter-operator roaming procedures and to create a new market for thousands of telecom carriers opening affordable mobile services for silent roamers. Our Blockchain in Telecom ecosystem provides direct interaction between mobile operators and service-providers via smart contracts.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

look at the web ico will end up live 1day again, the sales earned 51%.
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

Don’t miss your last chance to participate in the coming Telecom revolution — only 12 hours left to join the Bubbletone ICO! https://bubbletone.io/.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

A couple of days until the ICO is completed. I have to admit, this is the first and longest bounty company I've ever been in. I hope that this project will really be in demand, because this project is very good and it already has a finished product.

I know! Took months but it deserves to be listed in dehedge before the ICO ends.

I believe so. There are lots of small operators in the world even just in our area there are few internet/cable TV provider turned into a thriving small time telco operator. Once they learn about bubbletone, they may join to have the targeted clients.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Heys guys. I wanted to know if the ico is done already or not so  tried to visit the page. Unfortunately, the sute cant be reached. Any update though?

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
gij

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

Heys guys. I wanted to know if the ico is done already or not so  tried to visit the page. Unfortunately, the sute cant be reached. Any update though?
Deadline is 15 June 23:59 (London time)
So far 58% is funded

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Stradivarioos

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

From the latest news. This project has already collected 58% of the hard cap and it is equal to 8.666.108 dollars. There are nine hours left before the ICO is completed.

meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

From the latest news. This project has already collected 58% of the hard cap and it is equal to 8.666.108 dollars. There are nine hours left before the ICO is completed.

So far 58% is funded

Thanks a lot guys. But they still collected up to that 58%? No progress at all? As far as i remembered, thats the last thing i saw when i last checked the contribution. I think week or two ago.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
gij

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

So far 58% is funded

Thanks a lot guys. But they still collected up to that 58%? No progress at all? As far as i remembered, thats the last thing i saw when i last checked the contribution. I think week or two ago.
Was 51% at that time.

iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

Friends will give the link to the article about the testing of the product. I heard that it is already running in test networks. I wanted to study all the nuances in more detail.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: