Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I advise against selling the items we have to invest in bitcoins. it's better to buy bitcoin with existing money because we can make it a lot by way of trading and fortunately can to add bitcoin that we have. besides that we can also get bitcoin for free by working on bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

Bitcoin is still speculative. Therefore, I will not sell anything to do bitcoin trading and prefer to use other ways to get bitcoin and start trading.
pancawati77

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

Bitcoin is an alternative source of income and it is advisable to invest what you are able to lose. I do not think selling a valuable asset to buy bitcoin as a wise idea and you do not need to know when and you will lose them all. Use bitcoin should not put yourself in a position where you will regret. Cool
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

Nope, I would never do that. I would just like to invest the money I can afford to lose and will not break my heart someday.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

I think that I would not be willing to risk this, because I understand how dangerous the currency is and how dramatically the exchange rate can change! I'm just not ready to lose it.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

No I did not sell everything just to buy for bitcoin. I just bought bitcoin because I have an extra money for this. For now I will not buy for bitcoin anymore instead I will work here in order to earn for bitcoins. Since I am a part of this forum I did not have time to buy for bitcoins buy to sell for bitcoins.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

I there is an opportunity to sell my stuff for bitcoin or other altcoin. I will sell a part of our land for ethereum. Because i really like this altcoin. And i believed that ethereum has a bright future ahead of us.
Well it is your own way of thinking that you have found Ethereum as good source of investment and you are ready to sell your land for it, but I would suggest you to try bitcoin once and I am sure you would love to buy it again and again, price of bitcoin these days is really affording so you should try right now, I am lucky to have bitcoin already as last year I sold my house for bitcoin investment and now only with my profit I am able to buy 3 house same as I have sold one year ago, so I choose bitcoin only and suggest you to try as well.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:36:51 AM

Yes, of course, I am very ready to trade on cryptocurrency. With me having huge capital and buying Bitcoin in large quantities, of course, I imagine how much profit I will get later. I am willing to sell the things I have to buy Bitcoin.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

I won't sell my stuff just to swap it with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I'd better use my savings to buy some bitcoins. But this kind of concept is also good, people can exchange their goods in the form of cryptocurrency. This may be said to be barter. And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

Best Opportunity to sell bitcoin but opinions are that its best time to purchase bitcoin and if you having no problem with funds and money its best that you hold it for a some time than you got a big profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

It's not great opportunity to sell bitcoin. For me, I keep on investing my earned coins plus I buy some as well. Because it always surpasses our expected price, Bitcoin price is always increasing at a uncontrollable rate. I will not regret it because I'm sure Bitcoin will bring you high profits in the future. The more you buy a bitcoin, the more income you'll get. I'm positive that bitcoin will increase its value in near future.
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

No. For me, I will not sell my stuff, to get bitcoin. I think I am with little capital for me is not a problem with getting bitcoin, because by way of trading for me very easy to get many ways to buy low prices and sell higher prices again.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

yeh, selling my things in order to have a capital to be use as to investment for bitcoin is better than thru borrowing, lending and the use credit cards.Having to debt just to  join an bitcoin investment.
lida311993

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

This is an interesting idea, and I would probably sell something for bitcoins. But I would not sell these coins, but would leave them in long-term storage.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

Bitcoin is still speculative. Therefore, I will not sell anything to do bitcoin trading and prefer to use other ways to get bitcoin and start trading.
I also like that, better arrested first if you want to get big profits. because with the time is not long certainly bitcoin it can be very expensive and bitcoin will also give us the advantage of multiply if you want to wait for the right time to sell it
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

Rule one of investing on cryptocurrencies: invest what you can only afford. Basically, investing when you can't afford to invest anymore would pretty much be suicide. Losses are common in this industry abd if you are that desperate to invest yet unable to do so becaude you are broke, there arr ither ways of earning like participating on bounty campaigns which provides you with enough fubds to invest on.
kristinasm

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

This would be a very convenient way to get extra coins in your wallet. But I still have nothing to sell, and it is unlikely that someone would pay me bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

On the best occasion we are in the Bitcoin price position is down we buy and hold for a while and if the price is rising we take off and sell it to the financial market. Thanks #CMIIW
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

I dont see any reason why not to sell things things such as cars, pcs or houses for bitcoin because i could just convert it to USD right away if i please.  I think selling cars and houses or any high valued item for crypto would be good because it opens up an avenue for new customers which could help you get rid of that item more quickly.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

This is very cool, because the money can be immediately put in your wallet and wait until they bring a good profit, unlike the dollar. So I would gladly sell some of my stuff for bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: