Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I would love to sell my things in exchange of bitcoin because bitcoin is not merely a currency but it is a kind of investment also because when you sell your stuff in exchange of bitcoin then you can hold those bitcoins till you think the valuation has been inflated to a sufficient level and then you can sell it and get the good profit and this will like boon if people starts accepting and giving bitcoins in exchange of stuff.
It is a good idea for you to exchange the things that you have for bitcoin but you need to make sure that you will just exchange the items that you don't need and those bitcoins that you will get should be kept in a cold storage or good storage for long term so you can keep them safe and you can avoid the possible hacks or troubles.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

Its an opportunity to sell, if the profit you've gain is very enough for you especially your financial aspects in life. If its not enough then hold it in a long time ago so you will get a high profit if the price will go up to the moon. Save bitcoins even a little only because this is very helpful and useful in the near future together with your family.

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
If depends on what is on my hand(wallet) now. If I need money today of course I need to sell my cryptocurrency. Because our needed most important than bitcoin/cryptocurrency. Once you're a dad you need a make good decision once the crisis was came if our day. Sometime that timing will happen. So the lesson is you need to make a perfect decision about selling or buying/investment.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

must be brave with all the risks to be faced, because the value of cryptocurrency is very easy to change, we can lose the money we invest in cryptocurrency let alone to have to sell our favorite things.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

I use Bitcoin to stabilize my financial needs. Some do sell their goods and assets just to ride to Bitcoin, The only thing you have to remember is just use the money you can afford to lose.
Kristinaj

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

The most quick and easy way to get in business is to become a pro trader. Shove off your pockets by buying considerable amounts of Bitcoins. Wait for the price to go up and then start selling out at higher price. You can try local market. It is simply Fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

Selling house, car and other asset is a big risk but instead I would rather join campaign and gather or collect as many as bitcoin i have and hold for a long time after that when the value of it increase i was able to make a profit and buy the things i want. Like house and cars.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

In personally i will take this offer. No risk, no gain. Though bitcoin has some risk but i want to sell my stuff through bitcoin. As bitcoin is the future money and by the help of it I maintain my financial purpose, i will obviously take this way.
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

As for me, I wouldn't sell my stuff to buy bitcoin, I try to earn different coins and exchange them into bitcoin.
Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

Yes, this feature is very convenient and will be all go very quickly, but what exactly is the problem? While all this is illegal in some countries and I think for a long time all will continue.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

Whatever ways would anybody will do to have or to earned a bitcoin is will always be their own decision since, whatever will be the result of it is he/she will benefit from it. As for me, i would not sell anything of my stuff to buy a bitcoin, there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin without losing your stuff like joining in any project campaign or even do some trading to earn bitcoin. If you have bitcoin nowadays, hold it and wait until its price value increases again.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

I would think ten times before doing that, but at this point of my life, I would sell a little amounts maybe because I fear volatility
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

thats desperation lol..
Selling stuffs for crypto,dont you even have some other sources of income that you will be needed to sell your things?no i will never do this,i have stablished my folios here in crypto without selling even a single of my things and im proud of it,i dont know about you.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

The crypto currecy market now is slowly rising.This is the time you should buy bitcoin into your wallet more.If you sell bitcoin right now, you will have regrets in the near future.I believe that there are still some ways to get bitcoin.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

The potential for bitcoin is big as it is the most commonly used cryptocurrency today but It isn't good to sell your properties for trading on it. Remember that it is like a gamble to trust bitcoin so much due to its volatility. Evrything should be planned well but not to the point that you should sell things for it. Bitcoin is always there you will have so many times to gain good capital for investing on it.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

There is high opportunity to trade bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency but we have to always remember the risk attach to it, you can loose or gain
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

I would not  do that because there are more ways to earn bitcoin such as real job to have monthly salary, participate bounty campaign in order to have alts. After for a long time of waiting you can receive your reward then you can change alts to ethereum, then ethereum to bitcoin and you have it.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Actually it depends if you want to sell your bitcoin or not. The point is if you sell your bitcoin, if you have no money or for your life. And if you can sell when bitcoin is rising, it will make you gain profit.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

I am thinking the other way around. I am using Bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency in order to stabilize my financial needs. Some did sell their belongings and assets just to get on board to Bitcoin some did a great job, some might suffered. The only thing you have to remember is to use only the money you are capable of losing. Selling your belongings and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not advisable for me.

Why we need to sell those stuffs? Just to have financial stabilization? It to invest with bitcoin!? I think you don't need to do this because I started entering the world of bitcoin without any capital just knowledge and hardwork only. So if you want to start bitcoin without any capital then start joining bounty campaigns.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

If you have the bitcoin at the moment and you want to sell it. My advice is not now, because bitcoin is currently down. Although belom too big down. Although bitcoin is currently down, but I'm sure over time definitely bitcoin will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: