Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1763 times)
thomas daniel

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

Have you heart about Regulatory Risk? One of Bitcoin's strengths is how easy it is to move from one country to another. This is also its weakness. Countries in Asia began putting the reigns in on investment in Bitcoin. Governments, especially countries like China, hate this. The control of money flow is one of the key ways the U.S. stops things like money laundering, and a country like China keeps control on its citizens. The big selloff was caused by one thing, and this is huge: regulatory risk.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I do not think things should be sold for Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a currency Nobody can say something in the future about the future. Bitcoin is the world's most popular coins. But there is risk in bitcoin. If you sell all the property for Bitcoin, then what do you do if you see that the cost of your purchased Bitcoin has decreased? I think that the value of bitcoin will be doubled. Yet I do not think your property should be sold.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

Bitcoin is virtual currency.its has demand on online market place.Bitcoin is promising currency.  it's can change your life. but you should thinking about your valuable asset to sell for Bitcoin. to though Bitcoin is valuable currency but its has more risks. so you can always be careful in.   its depends on your skills. I think, don't sell your valuable asset for Cripto.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

I will not do it. I will not sell any of my expensive property just for bitcoin. Instead I will use my extra money to invest on bitcoin. Those money that I am willing to give up so that in the future I will not regret for I know that investment in bitcoin has a big risk on it. however big risk comes big return.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

I'm not ready to buy everyday brands for cryptocurrency (yet). Now I use all the crypto currency, in particular bitcoin, as an asset and try to increase it. I don't want to be the guy who bought the pizza.
Lauriel lyh

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I will be happy to sell smaller value items for Bitcoin or other altcoins I am interested in. But for high value items such as property and car, my country regulations are not clear so I don’t think I will do it until the regulations are clear.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

If it is a chance to get a certain profit I will sell.

I think the only thing you need to remember is using only the money you able to lose. sell goods and your assets only to buy bitcoin not recommended for me I use bitcoin and type of cryptocurrency other to stabilize the financial needs me. some of it sell goods and their assets only to rise to bitcoin, some work great, some may suffer.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

I will be ready to trade stuffs at home for bitcoin once the price dipped to about $6000. If at this price i enter then i am sure of getting at least   30-50% profit within the next 2 months from now. I will be super sure to replace what stuff i traded with to get bitcoin.
pretty good opportunity that most of the traders want this for happen and save this for more than a month for me this is what i always will have to take on when i i may encounter this opportunity.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

it is unlikely i will sell the car i have but i will sell gold and i will buy bitcoin. I will sell goods other than cars because I really need a vehicle to go out of the house like to the store, to the market, and to a friend's house.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Bitcoin is an alternative source of income and it is advisable to invest what you are able to lose. I do not think selling a valuable asset to buy bitcoin as a wise idea and you do not need to know when and you will lose them all. Use bitcoin should not put yourself in a position where you will regret.
Though I have high hopes for Bitcoins, I really don’t think that I am going to sell things like cars and a whole of things to buy bitcoins especially now that it’s very unstable and being riddled by FUD all the time.
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

if talking about selling our coins then it must have an understanding and I personally always think about what will happen and should be ready to face the risk in the future therefore I always see how the price develops whether I should sell what is held for some time,
therefore for me for now is the right time to buy not sell but all back to you each because every decision is in our hands Wink
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

If you are an investor by day then I think you can do it because I am currently seeing bitcoin prices going up, but if you are a long term investor then keep it until the end of the year This will be better.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

I do not sell my valuables to buy bitcoin because it is very risky. Bitcoin can provide benefits but you do not have to impose and sell your valuables in excess.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

I think hold bitcoin now, dont sell it, now the market in correction,by end of this year market will go up and bitcoin will go to $15k range by this year end, so just hold and but more if you have fund, this is best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins , if you sell it that will be in lose
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

I think, if you sell cars and houses to buy such as bitcoin, then you are a kind of gambling behavior, good trading strategies are more likely to make money, but should try to avoid gambling,
Well investing and gambling are almost the same because its always like a double edge swords maybe you can generate a profit or maybe you can lose you investment, I think the best way is to budget the expenses then use extra money to buy some part of bitcoin even it small but doing that we can still get benefit on bitcoin.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

how is there an opportunity to sell bitcoin gan. precisely now I want to increase my investment capital. because the bitcoin price continues to fall so I try to raise the capital samampu me to increase investment in bitcoin

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

My answer is No.i will not auction my saleable things to exchange with bitcoin because its to delicate.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

I will sell my unused property and allocate some savings for investment. But not all I sell. I am not ambitious to make huge profits from crypto currency quickly. Naturally, as best I can, provided I have no debt. I am ready for transactions in crypto currency especially for ethereum coins. However, I have also planned risk management if I fail miserably so I will not lose all my possessions. That's why I always have the principle to not have debt and try according to my ability.

sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

For me , i do not sell my stuff and my valuables things because it is very risky and the price of encryption is unstable and the price fluctuates wildly . So i am use excess money for invest on bitcoin. Those money that i am willing to give up so that in the future .
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Selling all the stuff you said is like gambling.
I'm sorry its my opinion. Its not a good plan for investment as you thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: