Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30456 times)
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:32:38 AM

I'm still surprised there are people who believe that. Devs here can't produce a regular listing, what else do you want to talk about? All their talk about the bear market is playing against them. If a miracle happens and they make a listing on the crypto exchange, then 99% of the holders do not hesitate to sell owls tokens and forget it all as a bad dream.
Their talks that not all the people not have passed the KYC I cause laughter, not more Grin
we don't know between believing or not, what is clear is that they always provide information that never materializes about exchange. and always reason about market conditions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Outsourced

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:14:35 PM

it seems that today they made a payment, or a transaction about 4 hours ago

Another 800k tokens in to the market, I thought distribution was done at this point.  I guess those tokens were delayed due to "market conditions".

At least those people can now see their immovable tokens and can feel slightly less scammed.
What do you say? I still haven't seen it all, because the token is still locked

Because they will keep the tokens locked, they think people only sell in a bear market because it is a bear market.  People sell because of negative sentiment regardless of a bull or bear market.  This shows how little they truly know about the crypto world:

People who sell easily:
Pre-sale purchasers due to price decrease
Bounty hunters
People with negative sentiment

People who don't sell:
People with faith in the company
People with locked tokens

Exadro

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:21:33 AM

Another 800k tokens in to the market, I thought distribution was done at this point.  I guess those tokens were delayed due to "market conditions".

At least those people can now see their immovable tokens and can feel slightly less scammed.

Because they will keep the tokens locked, they think people only sell in a bear market because it is a bear market.  People sell because of negative sentiment regardless of a bull or bear market.  This shows how little they truly know about the crypto world:

People who sell easily:
Bounty hunters

People who don't sell:

and maybe they will be listed or unlock the token when bitcoin is priced at 8000 $, maybe next year too
Outsourced

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:02:30 AM

People who sell easily:
Bounty hunters

People who don't sell:

and maybe they will be listed or unlock the token when bitcoin is priced at 8000 $, maybe next year too

"We know Bitcoin has risen in price recently however it's still a bear market in our mind and we have no idea what we're doing or why we thought scamming everyone was a good idea.
Thanks for your patience, updates soon"
Exadro

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:16:16 AM

Another 800k tokens in to the market, I thought distribution was done at this point.  I guess those tokens were delayed due to "market conditions".

Because they will keep the tokens locked, they think people only sell in a bear market because it is a bear market.  People sell because of negative sentiment regardless of a bull or bear market.  This shows how little they truly know about the crypto world:

People who sell easily:
Bounty hunters

People who don't sell:

"We know Bitcoin has risen in price recently however it's still a bear market in our mind and we have no idea what we're doing or why we thought scamming everyone was a good idea.
Thanks for your patience, updates soon"
did last week's update have been repeated and written again? and maybe also update listing delays until next month, let's look again. and we have guessed that
Outsourced

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:53:37 PM

Almost like they're predictable.

Exadro

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:18:12 AM

we've guessed speculation about their renewal, and all that is just bullshit. copy the update last week to publish.
Exadro

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:01:36 PM

we've guessed speculation about their renewal, and all that is just bullshit. copy the update last week to publish.

On behalf of all the US investors

http://tinypic.com/r/2prs185/9

There is always some, because scam companies like this just want the money
I don't understand what link you showed us
Exadro

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:20:19 AM

and now he announces tokens will be listed in the market after they will launch beta. and this will also take months. will be even 1 year more
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:06:29 AM

and now he announces tokens will be listed in the market after they will launch beta. and this will also take months. will be even 1 year more

Hi Exadro,

I understand your frustration, but we are doing this for the benefit of the project itself. Remember, ThinkCoin (TCO) is a utility token for the TradeConnect network and NOT a crypto currency to be used in other ecosystems or to be speculated on, there would be NO benefit to listing the token at this time just for the sake of listing. Our main project and achievement from the early beginning has been to be able to develop TradeConnect. ThinkCoin was our way of funding it - if you read our Whitepaper you would already be aware of this.

There's no reason to spread FUD about our ICO being a scam or that this will take a year, I do get that you have less hope in this as we have delayed the project for some time, but we are now strongly focusing on deliver on our exchange network that we know will make a difference to the current market and contribute to more efficient, transparent, cost-efficient trading on the blockchain.

Should you have any concerns - feel free to contact me directly on Telegram: @carolinethinkcoin or you can email support@thinkcoin.io.

Best regards,
Caroline
Marketing and Project Manager ThinkCoin
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:10:51 AM

~snip~

I think it was necessary to tell at once about it, but not to tell fairy tales that you want to carry out listing on the known exchanges. The level of trust in your project is negative, only promises.
After all, all holders vote to make important decisions. Or you do not know how to do it using blockchain?
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:33:55 PM

I received an email informing about the acceleration of TradeConnect development and the update of the website. But the listing has no date yet defined... Waiting for the market to recover is very relative. Who guarantees that this will happen. As always the same excuse...

They do not want to make a listing on the exchange because it will be very difficult for them to sell their tokens on this bear market. But promising everyone "soon" makes things worse, they have no chance.
I am sure that if ThinkCoin will be able to enter the exchanger in 2019, they are always updated, this is very good

Alot of exchanges have started last year even, hardly any get above $5m USD in volume a day, this token from appearance had said they had the product fully developed.  Untrue, they were also going to share 5% of their .2% trading fees let's break that down.

100,000,000 volume * .002 = $200,000 in fees if everyone shares the same fees (unlikely) * 5% = $10,000 divided amongst all of the sold out tokens....

10,000 / 500m, sorry that's incorrect they changed their total supply to make it look like it sold out.

10,000 / 21m = $.0004 per token held, which will decrease as bonus tokens get released.

So let's assume $ .00015 daily per token held, that's pretty good, then costs of sending that over drops it to $.0001 per day per token still pretty good except 100m volume must be achieved at a .2% trade fee rate.

In reality:

It'll look more like:
5m * .002 * .05  = 500 / 21m = .000002 USD per token held.

Hi Outsourced,

I'm not quite sure where you are getting your numbers from, but your calculation is completely wrong. Either you have chosen to ignore what was said in the Whitepaper or you have got things the wrong way. If you go to Staker Distributions in our Whitepaper you'll be able to read everything. It is not based on total supply, it will be based on Monthly Staking Contracts and Distributions will be based on participation.

Please let me know if anything in unclear.

Best regards,
Caroline
Marketing Project Manager at ThinkCoin
Outsourced

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:28:08 PM

Hi Exadro,

I understand your frustration, but we are doing this for the benefit of the project itself. Remember, ThinkCoin (TCO) is a utility token for the TradeConnect network and NOT a crypto currency to be used in other ecosystems or to be speculated on, there would be NO benefit to listing the token at this time just for the sake of listing. Our main project and achievement from the early beginning has been to be able to develop TradeConnect. ThinkCoin was our way of funding it - if you read our Whitepaper you would already be aware of this.

There's no reason to spread FUD about our ICO being a scam or that this will take a year, I do get that you have less hope in this as we have delayed the project for some time, but we are now strongly focusing on deliver on our exchange network that we know will make a difference to the current market and contribute to more efficient, transparent, cost-efficient trading on the blockchain.

Should you have any concerns - feel free to contact me directly on Telegram: @carolinethinkcoin or you can email support@thinkcoin.io.

Best regards,
Caroline

If you are now "strongly" focusing on the project, were you not really focusing on the project last year.

Also there is no concrete numbers as to amount raised, how many tokens will truly be in the supply, no guarantee of any listing even though "several have been confirmed".

Also you say tco is not to be speculated on so listing right now is a bad idea, however this implies that at some future point in time speculating on the token will be prevalent.  This I guess is at least an acknowledgement of the marketing, PR and general communication failure up until this point.

Thank you.

Guess we'll see if a deadline gets met in February or postponed again.
Exadro

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:28:00 AM

Hi Exadro,

Best regards,
Caroline

If you are now "strongly" focusing on the project, were you not really focusing on the project last year.

Also there is no concrete numbers as to amount raised, how many tokens will truly be in the supply, no guarantee of any listing even though "several have been confirmed".

Also you say tco is not to be speculated on so listing right now is a bad idea, however this implies that at some future point in time speculating on the token will be prevalent.  This I guess is at least an acknowledgement of the marketing, PR and general communication failure up until this point.

Thank you.

Guess we'll see if a deadline gets met in February or postponed again.
I think ICO is very bad because the team always wants to delay for reasons. we can see from the bounty division trip that takes several months.
Outsourced

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:25:19 PM

New medium post, how to survive the bear market....
Don't let users trade your tokens. 
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:33:05 PM

Hi Outsourced,

No need to create FUD. Should you have any questions or concerns you can contact me directly on Telegram: @carolinethinkcoin or email support@thinkcoin.io.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Caroline
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:39:10 PM

Hi Outsourced,

No need to create FUD. Should you have any questions or concerns you can contact me directly on Telegram: @carolinethinkcoin or email support@thinkcoin.io.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Caroline

So you propose that people have ceased to share their opinions on this forum and started to write to you PM and e-mail? I think it's strange...I think that all your problems are in the degree of trust that you have earned. This is a consequence of your "soon..." You've said that too often...
Exadro

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:33:26 AM

Hi Outsourced,

Thank you.

Best regards,
Caroline

So you propose that people have ceased to share their opinions on this forum and started to write to you PM and e-mail? I think it's strange...I think that all your problems are in the degree of trust that you have earned. This is a consequence of your "soon..." You've said that too often...
correctly! I have heard the word "soon" for several months from them. it shows they are inconsistent
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:45:09 AM

Hi Outsourced,

Thank you.

Best regards,
Caroline

correctly! I have heard the word "soon" for several months from them. it shows they are inconsistent
I've been seeing that word a lot lately, " soon." Too many projects do not give specific dates and dates where will be any event.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:03:28 AM

I've been seeing that word a lot lately, " soon." Too many projects do not give specific dates and dates where will be any event.

I think development team must immediately give a definite date about what they promised
if not, it will give a negative influence on trust in their project, and the community will feel pessimistic about this project

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: