Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30456 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:05:29 AM

I wrote a post, everything I think is in the local topic of this project. If you are interested, you can use Google translate to read what I wanted to say.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221225.msg49599690#msg49599690
I do not think that the developers will agree to conduct AMA. They are comfortable with the current state of Affairs. Here rather need to send complaints to regulatory authorities
I think the only ones who know are the developers and most importantly we continue to follow the developments and wait for the decision from the developer whether or not to do AMA

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:33:18 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 04:50:30 PM by Wafilian

Hello admin where is twitter or facebook page? smell is not good  Huh
I just asking on telegram admin blocked me why?

Outsourced

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:41:51 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/tradeconnectio

It's tradeconnect now not thinkcoin
Outsourced

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:43:45 PM

I wrote a post, everything I think is in the local topic of this project. If you are interested, you can use Google translate to read what I wanted to say.
I do not think that the developers will agree to conduct AMA. They are comfortable with the current state of Affairs. Here rather need to send complaints to regulatory authorities

I filed a complaint with the SEC because I've seen people ask what to do if they're US citizens and get banned from their telegram rooms afterwards.

It means there is US citizens as either investors or bounty hunters, project might just r.i.p due to that alone unless they refund the US investors the USD equivalent of their purchase.
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:55:56 PM

The Twitter link is https://twitter.com/tradeconnectio and Facebook is this https://www.facebook.com/TradeConnect.io
If you pay attention on the Telegram the project name is TradeConnect, Thinkcoin (TCO) is the token ...

It was always TradeConnect ...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Outsourced

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:35:38 AM

The Twitter link is https://twitter.com/tradeconnectio and Facebook is this https://www.facebook.com/TradeConnect.io
If you pay attention on the Telegram the project name is TradeConnect, Thinkcoin (TCO) is the token ...

It was always TradeConnect ...

Was it, it's hard to remember with scams.
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:30:41 AM

I filed a complaint with the SEC because I've seen people ask what to do if they're US citizens and get banned from their telegram rooms afterwards.

It means there is US citizens as either investors or bounty hunters, project might just r.i.p due to that alone unless they refund the US investors the USD equivalent of their purchase.

Hi Outsourced,

Once again, any investor that were identified as US resident after completing KYC have been refunded. Any others who have not completed KYC can contact support to make them proceed with a refund.

Best regards,
Caroline
TradeConnect Team
Outsourced

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:32:11 PM

Hi Outsourced,

Once again, any investor that were identified as US resident after completing KYC have been refunded. Any others who have not completed KYC can contact support to make them proceed with a refund.

Best regards,
Caroline
TradeConnect Team

And they'll get the USD equivalent back? Or is it an eth refund.  I'd like to know before I message some of those banned people.  This also doesn't help the bounty hunters but perhaps employment is different than an investor.  Hard to say
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:57:39 PM

The token sale was over months ago and still the token is not listed on exchanges, probably waiting for the better market conditions just like every other projects these days but what if the market won't show any signs of improvements for another 6-7 months?

SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:03:38 PM

The token sale was over months ago and still the token is not listed on exchanges, probably waiting for the better market conditions just like every other projects these days but what if the market won't show any signs of improvements for another 6-7 months?
Ask these guys with great words "soon" very easier question Grin
Outsourced

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:40:51 AM

Ask these guys with great words "soon" very easier question Grin

"We'll wait until the markets improve, no matter how long it takes!"

It just means they aren't confident in their own product to survive the bear market which should draw more concern for people, than their perpetual delays.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:07:06 AM

It just means they aren't confident in their own product to survive the bear market which should draw more concern for people, than their perpetual delays.

Not suprisingly! Almost all made such decisions. I concluded, 'they aren't confident in their own product', it's prove their quality.
They only expect the market, not try to conquer the market.
Outsourced

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:12:42 AM

Not suprisingly! Almost all made such decisions. I concluded, 'they aren't confident in their own product', it's prove their quality.
They only expect the market, not try to conquer the market.

Or build a loyal customer base, guess they're relying on their partnerships to keep their token and product afloat.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:34:39 AM

Hi Outsourced,

Best regards,
Caroline
TradeConnect Team

And they'll get the USD equivalent back? Or is it an eth refund.  I'd like to know before I message some of those banned people.  This also doesn't help the bounty hunters but perhaps employment is different than an investor.  Hard to say

Hi again,

Anyone who made a purchase would have had to register on the portal. We quickly put IP restrictions to prevent US individuals from purchasing as they are not allowed to participate, but a few got through or intentionally tried to work around the IP block.  If identified as from the US (after completing KYC) they would have been refunded in the USD value, but back to their funding method i.e. ETH, or BTC. If for some reason some participants have not submitted their KYC or contacted us at support@thinkcoin.io then we cannot help them until they do. Telegram and other forums are not support channels. For any further communication on this specific topic email support@thinkcoin.io.

Hope this clarifies your question.

Best regards,
Caroline
Outsourced

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:37:51 PM

Ok messaged several people, I'll probably get reported as spam on telegram but it's worth it to do the right thing.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:07:50 AM

Ok messaged several people, I'll probably get reported as spam on telegram but it's worth it to do the right thing.

Hi again Outsourced,

You will not get reported as spam by asking questions. You can PM me on Telegram @carolinetradeconnect or you can email support@thinkcoin.io.

Thanks,
Caroline
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:33:11 PM

Hi again Outsourced,

You will not get reported as spam by asking questions. You can PM me on Telegram @carolinetradeconnect or you can email support@thinkcoin.io.

Thanks,
Caroline
is that useful for us?
Outsourced

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:43:26 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 08:24:42 PM by Outsourced

Hi again Outsourced,

Thanks,
Caroline

I meant by the people on telegram, not anyone from the tco team

Edit:
Glad to hear some are getting replies and things are getting sorted, some however have not after days.  Curious, maybe it's the amount invested deterring replies.
Jb91

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:11:40 PM

Hi again Outsourced,

Thanks,
Caroline

Edit:
Glad to hear some are getting replies and things are getting sorted, some however have not after days.  Curious, maybe it's the amount invested deterring replies.

Not entirely sure how you figured out my country of origin considering they blocked me from their telegram months ago for mentioning there were some US citizens in the ico.  That's either a really good memory or long term stalking.

Hi again,

Anyone who made a purchase would have had to register on the portal. We quickly put IP restrictions to prevent US individuals from purchasing as they are not allowed to participate, but a few got through or intentionally tried to work around the IP block.  If identified as from the US (after completing KYC) they would have been refunded in the USD value, but back to their funding method i.e. ETH, or BTC. If for some reason some participants have not submitted their KYC or contacted us at support@thinkcoin.io then we cannot help them until they do. Telegram and other forums are not support channels. For any further communication on this specific topic email support@thinkcoin.io.

Best regards,
Caroline

That being said as long as that holds true I think it shows the integrity of the tco team, I've personally had to email due to outsourced's crusade I guess.  At this moment the team is verifying my kyc to see if I truly am an American citizen and I guess the refund will come later on.

So in re: to outsourced's claim of tco being a scam, I highly doubt it, in regards to the refund I will update here whether or not it was equal USD value to put your theory to rest.  Also with your attitude you strike me as a bounty Hunter? Try not to ruin it for investors in the future because we're who buys the tokens you sell.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:59:55 AM

Hi again Outsourced,

Thanks,
Caroline

Edit:

Not entirely sure how you figured out my country of origin considering they blocked me from their telegram months ago for mentioning there were some US citizens in the ico.  That's either a really good memory or long term stalking.

Hi again,

Best regards,
Caroline

That being said as long as that holds true I think it shows the integrity of the tco team, I've personally had to email due to outsourced's crusade I guess.  At this moment the team is verifying my kyc to see if I truly am an American citizen and I guess the refund will come later on.

So in re: to outsourced's claim of tco being a scam, I highly doubt it, in regards to the refund I will update here whether or not it was equal USD value to put your theory to rest.  Also with your attitude you strike me as a bounty Hunter? Try not to ruin it for investors in the future because we're who buys the tokens you sell.

Hi Jb91,

Thank you for your support! It's good to see some positive mind set.

Please allow up to a week for your KYC to be fully verified and should you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me on Telegram at @carolinetradeconnect or of course emailing support@thinkcoin.io.

I'm pleased to have you onboard and thank you again! :-)

Best regards,
Caroline
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: