Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30456 times)
Outsourced

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:47:35 PM

I've been seeing that word a lot lately, " soon." Too many projects do not give specific dates and dates where will be any event.

I think development team must immediately give a definite date about what they promised
if not, it will give a negative influence on trust in their project, and the community will feel pessimistic about this project

"At the end of the bear market and subsequent bull market there's your date!

There's your date thanks for giving us your money!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:59:31 PM

I've been seeing that word a lot lately, " soon." Too many projects do not give specific dates and dates where will be any event.

I think development team must immediately give a definite date about what they promised
if not, it will give a negative influence on trust in their project, and the community will feel pessimistic about this project
There is also truth in what you say, but for now it's better to remain patient waiting for a statement from the development team itself about the exact date and also continue to follow its development

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:58:09 PM

This project eats up my patience every week. Guys, I really trusted you when every week you promised that here and there will be progress, there will be an announcement concerning listing and so on. It was the summer of 2018, now is the winter of 2019 - there is still no any specific information or date (

and links to social accounts Twitter and Facebook on the OP are not correct, please fix.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:02:45 PM

This project eats up my patience every week. Guys, I really trusted you when every week you promised that here and there will be progress, there will be an announcement concerning listing and so on. It was the summer of 2018, now is the winter of 2019 - there is still no any specific information or date (

and links to social accounts Twitter and Facebook on the OP are not correct, please fix.
Maybe it's time to arrange an audit, how and for what purposes spent the money of investors. Yet except for the work of "writer" does nothing.
Outsourced

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:09:04 PM

Maybe it's time to arrange an audit, how and for what purposes spent the money of investors. Yet except for the work of "writer" does nothing.

They had a month long break, so I guess a massive party destination style
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:03:11 AM

They have already lost confidence in the project. Something big has to happen to restore it. But with this attitude by the developer, it's unlikely

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 02:18:04 PM

Apparently it was a promising project, I hope I'm mistaken. Maybe the initial success of the project wasn't expected, I think maybe the team wasn't prepared for it, I'm not talking about incompetence ...

I also think that more transparent explanations must be given, at least everyone will know what is happening and not just speculate the facts!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Outsourced

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:55:34 AM

Apparently it was a promising project, I hope I'm mistaken. Maybe the initial success of the project wasn't expected, I think maybe the team wasn't prepared for it, I'm not talking about incompetence ...

I also think that more transparent explanations must be given, at least everyone will know what is happening and not just speculate the facts!

Or maybe they falsified the numbers and when it finally came time and no one was buying they modified their whitepaper and changed their total supply to appear to have sold out.
dampier007

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:02:42 PM

Or maybe they falsified the numbers and when it finally came time and no one was buying they modified their whitepaper and changed their total supply to appear to have sold out.
Because of non-transparent investments, projects have many ways to manipulate investors. Previously, the wallet for investments was open to everyone, now no one knows it

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:53:29 PM

Hi r_victory,

You can read the latest update on our project here:

https://medium.com/tradeconnect/tradeconnect-project-update-ad0522f6139

Best regards,
Caroline
Marketing Project Manager at TradeConnect (ThinkCoin)
Outsourced

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:22:48 PM

Hi r_victory,

Best regards,
Caroline

That doesn't come close to answering his statement.

Womp womp
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:08:42 AM

Hi r_victory,

Best regards,
Caroline
unreasonable updates and do not bring people believe about your project
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:59:52 PM

weekly project updates - TradeConnect  https://medium.com/tradeconnect/project-update-28th-january-28c0cca7a0fa

In this release there was an analysis of such topics:

*Development Progress
*Bonus Tokens and the Locking contract
Outsourced

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:28:21 PM

weekly project updates - TradeConnect  https://medium.com/tradeconnect/project-update-28th-january-28c0cca7a0fa

*Development Progress

Same thing they've been saying for months, except sometimes they say minting is done.
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:14:26 AM

*Development Progress

Same thing they've been saying for months, except sometimes they say minting is done.

They repeat it many times, alternate news. I think the development team would make good writers. Chat telegram a lot of administrators who all day "welcome"&"soon" for new users bots. That's all the work on the project Cheesy
Exadro

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:14:56 AM

*Development Progress

They repeat it many times, alternate news. I think the development team would make good writers. Chat telegram a lot of administrators who all day "welcome"&"soon" for new users bots. That's all the work on the project Cheesy
solely they just repeat the word from the blog ago
Exadro

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:15:08 AM

Hi r_victory,

Best regards,
Caroline
and you have left telegram, and replace the bot as an admin, it's all proven that it is true your project scam
dampier007

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:18:24 AM

*Development Progress

Many projects don't even do that. You should be happy with the fact that this corpse at least shows signs of life  Grin

WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:21:31 AM

*Development Progress

Many projects don't even do that. You should be happy with the fact that this corpse at least shows signs of life  Grin

Yes, the most satisfied will be the investors who have invested in this SCAM (it was sarcasm). Why doesn't the full investigation begin?
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 03:07:19 AM

Distrust, lack of credibility, never good for a project, I think you'd better do something soon, unlock the tokens, list, apparently this is what most want ...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: