Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30456 times)
Outsourced

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:28:42 PM

Ok messaged several people, I'll probably get reported as spam on telegram but it's worth it to do the right thing.

Hi again Outsourced,

You will not get reported as spam by asking questions. You can PM me on Telegram @carolinetradeconnect or you can email support@thinkcoin.io.

Thanks,
Caroline

I meant by the people on telegram, not anyone from the tco team

Edit:
Glad to hear some are getting replies and things are getting sorted, some however have not after days.  Curious, maybe it's the amount invested deterring replies.

Not entirely sure how you figured out my country of origin considering they blocked me from their telegram months ago for mentioning there were some US citizens in the ico.  That's either a really good memory or long term stalking.

Hi again,

Anyone who made a purchase would have had to register on the portal. We quickly put IP restrictions to prevent US individuals from purchasing as they are not allowed to participate, but a few got through or intentionally tried to work around the IP block.  If identified as from the US (after completing KYC) they would have been refunded in the USD value, but back to their funding method i.e. ETH, or BTC. If for some reason some participants have not submitted their KYC or contacted us at support@thinkcoin.io then we cannot help them until they do. Telegram and other forums are not support channels. For any further communication on this specific topic email support@thinkcoin.io.

Hope this clarifies your question.

Best regards,
Caroline

That being said as long as that holds true I think it shows the integrity of the tco team, I've personally had to email due to outsourced's crusade I guess.  At this moment the team is verifying my kyc to see if I truly am an American citizen and I guess the refund will come later on.

So in re: to outsourced's claim of tco being a scam, I highly doubt it, in regards to the refund I will update here whether or not it was equal USD value to put your theory to rest.  Also with your attitude you strike me as a bounty Hunter? Try not to ruin it for investors in the future because we're who buys the tokens you sell.

Glad I could reunite you lovebirds, how's your refund coming along?  I see "a week" suggested but there is only around 10 of you US or Australian investors I wonder why it takes so long when it took "hundreds" the same amount of time.

Their newest blog update is yet again not a project update

Hope this all works out for you but I'm betting something will happen and they cant refund you so ill wait for your update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:35:03 PM

No specifics, one "water". Be careful

SCAM ALERT
Jb91

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:18:41 PM

Glad I could reunite you lovebirds, how's your refund coming along?  I see "a week" suggested but there is only around 10 of you US or Australian investors I wonder why it takes so long when it took "hundreds" the same amount of time.

Hope this all works out for you but I'm betting something will happen and they cant refund you so ill wait for your update.

Well I don't expect an update over the weekend but I did email a follow up to see if more documents were needed and asked particulars about the refund.
Assuming I'll get a more detailed reply on Monday though and probably see KYC completion around then considering there's only a few of us, and well a US passport is easy enough to validate US citizenship.

On the upside markets are up a little bit today.
Outsourced

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:43:40 AM

Well I don't expect an update over the weekend but I did email a follow up to see if more documents were needed and asked particulars about the refund.
Assuming I'll get a more detailed reply on Monday though and probably see KYC completion around then considering there's only a few of us, and well a US passport is easy enough to validate US citizenship.

Just accept they're delaying it because it means less eth they need to return to you it's been 4 days since your first post which shouldn't take this long to verify the what 5-20 US citizens KYC documents?
But eths price is going up so instead of returning whatever eth it would be at a lower market rate now, they'll have gotten the chance to play with the $ for a year and hold out and give you even less eth.  "It's the same USD but if we had done it last week you would have x more eth".
Outsourced

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:44:56 AM

No specifics, one "water". Be careful

SCAM ALERT

Been saying it for weeks even the bounty channel is barely active now asides from the occasional "when we get paid??"
Jb91

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:05:42 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 05:11:56 AM by Jb91

Glad I could reunite you lovebirds, how's your refund coming along?  I see "a week" suggested but there is only around 10 of you US or Australian investors I wonder why it takes so long when it took "hundreds" the same amount of time.

Just accept they're delaying it because it means less eth they need to return to you it's been 4 days since your first post which shouldn't take this long to verify the what 5-20 US citizens KYC documents?
But eths price is going up so instead of returning whatever eth it would be at a lower market rate now, they'll have gotten the chance to play with the $ for a year and hold out and give you even less eth.  "It's the same USD but if we had done it last week you would have x more eth".

Because all bull runs go forever,  Roll Eyes
Anyways I got contacted today, and market dropped back to where it was.  So your point is kinda null.

Update:
Process started today.
Outsourced

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:41:27 AM

Anyways I got contacted today, and market dropped back to where it was.  So your point is kinda null.

Update:
Process started today.

Process?? It shouldnt be a process your US refund it immediately  theyre taking you for a fool right before the eth fork just gonna keep you waiting til they can send you the losing forks eth
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:20:10 AM

Update:
Process started today.

Process?? It shouldnt be a process your US refund it immediately  theyre taking you for a fool right before the eth fork just gonna keep you waiting til they can send you the losing forks eth

Hi Outsourced,

What you are stating is not factual and completely incorrect. If you have any questions I'd suggest to message us before spreading false information.

We have informed every US participant that if they want to get refunded they will need to submit their KYC by email and follow the instructions from there. For those who go through the process they will be refunded at their USD value at the time they funded and will be sent back in the required amount of ETH to keep that value.

Hope this clears up the misunderstandings.

Thanks,
Caroline

WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:29:56 AM

When will the tokens be unfrozen? Need dates, not the "soon" words.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:34:42 AM

When will the tokens be unfrozen? Need dates, not the "soon" words.

Hi WhiteManWhite,

As soon as we are on exchanges / launching our platform you'll be able to use your tokens.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:47:16 PM

ThinkCoin bounty tokens have been disappeared from my wallet without any outgoing transactions.
What the heck?
Outsourced

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:11:56 PM

Hi Outsourced,

What you are stating is not factual and completely incorrect. If you have any questions I'd suggest to message us before spreading false information.

We have informed every US participant that if they want to get refunded they will need to submit their KYC by email and follow the instructions from there. For those who go through the process they will be refunded at their USD value at the time they funded and will be sent back in the required amount of ETH to keep that value.

Hope this clears up the misunderstandings.

Thanks,
Caroline

Seems risky
if they want to get refunded? So they could keep their tco or if they cant keep their tco you just keep their eth and they get nothing?
Outsourced

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:12:41 PM

ThinkCoin bounty tokens have been disappeared from my wallet without any outgoing transactions.
What the heck?
That means they have full control of the contract and no fixed supply
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 05:31:48 PM

What the heck?

How did it disappear? This is serious, I even forgot mine, but I know they are there, maybe one day when they list, the tokens have some value ... Who knows Huh

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:56:33 AM

What the heck?

Hi agress0r,

Tokens do not just disappear from you wallet.

If you haven't already please follow instructions below:

To see tokens in your wallet of choice you will need to use the 'Add Token' function on your wallet. I am unable to give exact instructions because I don’t know what type of wallet you are using, but here's step by step:

1. Find the Add Token option
2. Enter the Token Contract Address: 0x6288014d6ba425d71f5fdc1dbfb01378241d78db
3. Give it a name: TCO
4. Decimals: 18

If you have any issues please email support and we will try to resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Caroline
Outsourced

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:54:00 AM

So did you get your refund yet?  Thought there would be a follow up reply
Mr Bates

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:03:32 AM

I got my old name back, sort of.
Not yet, I was told initially mid March and recently had it confirmed by the end of this week.
My documents were verified awhile ago, it was a pretty simple process.

If you have no actual investment in the project why do you lurk around.  Or are you actually invested and pretend like you're on some crusade?   Roll Eyes
Outsourced

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:35:32 AM

I got my old name back, sort of.
Not yet, I was told initially mid March and recently had it confirmed by the end of this week.
My documents were verified awhile ago, it was a pretty simple process.

If you have no actual investment in the project why do you lurk around.  Or are you actually invested and pretend like you're on some crusade?   Roll Eyes

Im here to do whats right since it bothers you so much how about I make you a deal?  When you get refunded ill delete all my comments on here
Mr Bates

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:32:36 PM

Im here to do whats right since it bothers you so much how about I make you a deal?  When you get refunded ill delete all my comments on here

I'll take that deal.
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 04:22:03 PM

Wow, I have not read this thread for some time, it has already become a suspect of SCAM ...
As it is said here in my country, you shot yourself in the foot, losing timing and credibility. You know it's not an isolated opinion !!!
You are also losing community confidence (the engine of project acceptance).
I really hope that you prove otherwise...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: