Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30456 times)
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:01:07 AM

Distrust, lack of credibility, never good for a project, I think you'd better do something soon, unlock the tokens, list, apparently this is what most want ...
If the team cared to investors, they would have something taken. But while investors have no leverage on the project-the team will delay time

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:31:58 PM

Distrust, lack of credibility, never good for a project, I think you'd better do something soon, unlock the tokens, list, apparently this is what most want ...
If the team cared to investors, they would have something taken. But while investors have no leverage on the project-the team will delay time
it's all still fake, no info for how many tokens sold out. they only provide updates that are reset again
Outsourced

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:13:31 AM

it's all still fake, no info for how many tokens sold out. they only provide updates that are reset again

Because if they don't say how many were sold they can eventually say a really high number were sold and pocket 90% to dump on everyone. 
Exadro

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:26:12 AM

Because if they don't say how many were sold they can eventually say a really high number were sold and pocket 90% to dump on everyone. 
I'm sure they only buy time to upset everyone and forget about or die this ico, and they will go away with the victory they made. this really can't be imagined
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:28:25 AM

To be clearer, it is better to continue to follow the developments and also see what the team will do now whether the team will do something or not

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dampier007

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:35:23 AM

While there are no wallets on which investments came-it is difficult to believe any other information from the developers. Many projects now do not show their wallets and can name any amount raised on the ico

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
Outsourced

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:51:58 PM

While there are no wallets on which investments came-it is difficult to believe any other information from the developers. Many projects now do not show their wallets and can name any amount raised on the ico

$800 million, they have big partnerships and private investors!
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:10:50 PM

$800 million, they have big partnerships and private investors!
Do you take part in humor contests? Cheesy Are you the private investor? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:50:06 PM

I think he was ironic, that's what they practically say every day. I'll wait, I've been surprised with projects that I thought were over and they came back with updates and listings... Cheesy

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Outsourced

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:02:52 PM

I think he was ironic, that's what they practically say every day. I'll wait, I've been surprised with projects that I thought were over and they came back with updates and listings... Cheesy

And token releases... Don't worry they'll wait until they release their product sometime in the future, because product release outdoes all the poor marketing and community development.  Not.
I like seeing them update Twitter like hey check our developments on our website - 90% is backlogged.
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:12:33 PM

And token releases... Don't worry they'll wait until they release their product sometime in the future, because product release outdoes all the poor marketing and community development.  Not.
I like seeing them update Twitter like hey check our developments on our website - 90% is backlogged.
I think the application that exists at the moment, 2 novice coder will do in a week, however, they can often drink coffee. This is so reassuring and gives hope that all will well, but then Cheesy
dampier007

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:06:40 AM

Are you sure this product will ever be released? It is possible that they did not collect as much money as they said and they will not be enough

Outsourced

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:03:08 AM

Are you sure this product will ever be released? It is possible that they did not collect as much money as they said and they will not be enough

But the partnerships they've been working on for months... Certainly brought in money!
Exadro

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:42:25 AM

But the partnerships they've been working on for months... Certainly brought in money!
it cannot be a reference to what they say about the collected funds, even here there is no sound of investors complaining about listings when they occur
Outsourced

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:33:10 PM

it cannot be a reference to what they say about the collected funds, even here there is no sound of investors complaining about listings when they occur
No investors only bounty hunters and a team hoping for a bull market to dump all their tokens on new people
dampier007

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:21:10 AM

No investors only bounty hunters and a team hoping for a bull market to dump all their tokens on new people
I want to believe that's not true. But watching the project-faith in it is constantly decreasing. I will not be surprised even by this outcome

WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:46:49 AM

I wrote a post, everything I think is in the local topic of this project. If you are interested, you can use Google translate to read what I wanted to say.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221225.msg49599690#msg49599690
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 11:59:14 AM

If that happens, it will really surprise me, the project wanted to protect itself from bear market, thinking that the situation would turn, but the situation ended up getting worse. When it was necessary to risk, the project preferred to hide ...

The result could only be this, uncertainty, tokens without utility and locked in the wallet.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Outsourced

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:00:54 PM

I wrote a post, everything I think is in the local topic of this project. If you are interested, you can use Google translate to read what I wanted to say.

Looks like the entire Russian thread has been saying Thinkcoin / tradeconnect is a scam for a long while.

By the way notice there's no announcement and it's later than 2 weeks biweekly hah
dampier007

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:11:22 AM

I do not think that the developers will agree to conduct AMA. They are comfortable with the current state of Affairs. Here rather need to send complaints to regulatory authorities

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: