Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30456 times)
Outsourced

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

How many coins are sold? How many coins out of 500 million will be in circulation? When is the exchange scheduled? Why are these questions constantly ignored?

19 million distributed so far, some of the telegrams saying that it's 90% done...
They're saying it'll be done December 3rd now bet that's if "markets good"

Laughing that bounty hunters are holding up real investors.
Although the deadline has been determined, but if there are still many who have not made a claim it seems that it will be useless. So they should make provisions for anyone who does not make claims before December 3rd will be deemed forfeited, because this provision has also been applied by several other platforms. And if anyone complains about this they must ignore it because this is their undisciplined mistake.

I totally agree! The first time I encounter such a situation, the easier nonsense, when during the long months of work to identify who received or did not receive their bounty reward. Would you stop with the bullshit? What is the situation with the development of the project? Why is my team's photos from the website and then they never showed up? Will be burned if unsold tokens? Who are the team partners who invested? A lot of questions besides, "Did you go through the KYC procedure? Did you press the claim button?"
Stop doing nonsense, you are expected to clear the specifics!

They keep rumoring partnerships, exchanges already lined up.

They keep editing their whitepaper, they've only sold 18 million tokens (without bonus)

It's looking like a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Outsourced

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

How many coins are sold? How many coins out of 500 million will be in circulation? When is the exchange scheduled? Why are these questions constantly ignored?

19 million distributed so far, some of the telegrams saying that it's 90% done...
They're saying it'll be done December 3rd now bet that's if "markets good"

Laughing that bounty hunters are holding up real investors.
Although the deadline has been determined, but if there are still many who have not made a claim it seems that it will be useless. So they should make provisions for anyone who does not make claims before December 3rd will be deemed forfeited, because this provision has also been applied by several other platforms. And if anyone complains about this they must ignore it because this is their undisciplined mistake.

They edited their medium post to where it doesn't have a date, Caroline? Placed on Twitter it wasn't enough time or something like that and they'll give an exact date soon.
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

With the concept of revolution in trade and  by carrying out Multi Asset Trading, ThinkCoin projects would make trading of financial products easier, simpler, safer and more transparent. That way I believe ThinkCoin is a platform that must be taken into account as a project that implements blockchain technology in its development.
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

I received an email informing about the acceleration of TradeConnect development and the update of the website. But the listing has no date yet defined... Waiting for the market to recover is very relative. Who guarantees that this will happen. As always the same excuse...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Outsourced

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

I received an email informing about the acceleration of TradeConnect development and the update of the website. But the listing has no date yet defined... Waiting for the market to recover is very relative. Who guarantees that this will happen. As always the same excuse...
Because it's a scam
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

They do not want to make a listing on the exchange because it will be very difficult for them to sell their tokens on this bear market. But promising everyone "soon" makes things worse, they have no chance.
Outsourced

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

They do not want to make a listing on the exchange because it will be very difficult for them to sell their tokens on this bear market. But promising everyone "soon" makes things worse, they have no chance.

They claimed listing would be by the end of the year, it's looking like another failed promise.  Maybe they can run a recap last year of how the project failed.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

They claimed listing would be by the end of the year, it's looking like another failed promise.  Maybe they can run a recap last year of how the project failed.
Maybe what you say is true that the promise failed but somehow it's better that we don't just conclude just like that, keep watching the development first so that it is clearer
Outsourced

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:54:16 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 12:32:35 AM by Outsourced

They claimed listing would be by the end of the year, it's looking like another failed promise.  Maybe they can run a recap last year of how the project failed.
Maybe what you say is true that the promise failed but somehow it's better that we don't just conclude just like that, keep watching the development first so that it is clearer

I've read their medium posts - exchange has been coming for months, token release was coming for months.

It's a scam lol
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:43:05 AM

Hello 'outsourced',

We are aware of that we have delayed the project for some time and that you should be informed with a clearer date and time that we will be getting listed on exchanges, but unfortunately we haven't got an exact date yet from the exchange we are getting listed on. Hopefully we will receive this soon and then we will inform you straight away! It's unfortunate to see that you think we are a scam just because we have decided to delay some parts of the project for the best of ThinkCoin and TradeConnect.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any concerns. Telegram: @carolinethinkcoin or caroline@thinkcoin.io.

Many thanks,
Caroline
Marketing Project Manager
Outsourced

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:59:05 AM

Hello 'outsourced',

We are aware of that we have delayed the project for some time and that you should be informed with a clearer date and time that we will be getting listed on exchanges, but unfortunately we haven't got an exact date yet from the exchange we are getting listed on. Hopefully we will receive this soon and then we will inform you straight away! It's unfortunate to see that you think we are a scam just because we have decided to delay some parts of the project for the best of ThinkCoin and TradeConnect.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any concerns. Telegram: @carolinethinkcoin or caroline@thinkcoin.io.

Many thanks,
Caroline

From what I have read everything has been delayed, looking at your tokens code the tokens are still locked.

Waiting for a bull market for any action is a sign nothing long lasting is to come.

Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:26:52 PM

Hello 'outsourced',

Many thanks,
Caroline
because before you give a deadline, and after that time arrives you immediately delay returning, and it repeatedly. it's like what I saw and read in a conversation telegram
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:18:10 PM

Such excuses have already become annoying, always the same bullshit, that the market isn't good, that is to protect investors. The investor has already had losses, the amount paid initially in the token sale has already devalued and what you are doing isn't protecting anyone. Until when are you going to keep this speech?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:32:32 PM

I am sure that if ThinkCoin will be able to enter the exchanger in 2019, they are always updated, this is very good

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:35:01 PM

I am sure that if ThinkCoin will be able to enter the exchanger in 2019, they are always updated, this is very good
Yeah dude, you got a whole year ahead to see this Grin Grin Grin
Outsourced

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:52:05 PM

Alot of exchanges have started last year even, hardly any get above $5m USD in volume a day, this token from appearance had said they had the product fully developed.  Untrue, they were also going to share 5% of their .2% trading fees let's break that down.

100,000,000 volume * .002 = $200,000 in fees if everyone shares the same fees (unlikely) * 5% = $10,000 divided amongst all of the sold out tokens....

10,000 / 500m, sorry that's incorrect they changed their total supply to make it look like it sold out.

10,000 / 21m = $.0004 per token held, which will decrease as bonus tokens get released.

So let's assume $ .00015 daily per token held, that's pretty good, then costs of sending that over drops it to $.0001 per day per token still pretty good except 100m volume must be achieved at a .2% trade fee rate.

In reality:

It'll look more like:
5m * .002 * .05  = 500 / 21m = .000002 USD per token held.
Exadro

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:10:35 PM

it seems that today they made a payment, or a transaction about 4 hours ago
Outsourced

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:59:41 PM

Another 800k tokens in to the market, I thought distribution was done at this point.  I guess those tokens were delayed due to "market conditions".

At least those people can now see their immovable tokens and can feel slightly less scammed.
Exadro

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:33:52 PM

Another 800k tokens in to the market, I thought distribution was done at this point.  I guess those tokens were delayed due to "market conditions".

At least those people can now see their immovable tokens and can feel slightly less scammed.
What do you say? I still haven't seen it all, because the token is still locked
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:40:24 PM

I'm still surprised there are people who believe that. Devs here can't produce a regular listing, what else do you want to talk about? All their talk about the bear market is playing against them. If a miracle happens and they make a listing on the crypto exchange, then 99% of the holders do not hesitate to sell owls tokens and forget it all as a bad dream.
Their talks that not all the people not have passed the KYC I cause laughter, not more Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: