Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30452 times)
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 06:00:11 PM

You have a good point with your long summary and i think that is also posible to be happen but no one knows until we can see that they abandon there tokens. I still have a faith on the team that they can deliver a good trading apps that can lift ups the price in the future. I still bilieve in the team thats they already made a good reputations in forex industry for a long time. Lets see what will happen in the next few months.
Tell me, how do you have such confidence in the team? What reputation are you talking about? I see that for 2 years released an app for Apple, yet nothing more.
Yes, almost of them dumped TCO token and leave this project. 2 years is a long time and we can't believe in what their team have done. And I don't know what can he rely on to trust the project team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:55:33 AM

You have a good point with your long summary and i think that is also posible to be happen but no one knows until we can see that they abandon there tokens. I still have a faith on the team that they can deliver a good trading apps that can lift ups the price in the future. I still bilieve in the team thats they already made a good reputations in forex industry for a long time. Lets see what will happen in the next few months.
Tell me, how do you have such confidence in the team? What reputation are you talking about? I see that for 2 years released an app for Apple, yet nothing more.

The team have a good reputation in thinkmarkets and i dont see any reasons that they will ruin that reputations they build for how many years in thinkmarkets. I admit that the team was too slow when it come to there tradeconnect app but thats not mean they are scam. I will continue to support this token eventhough the team is slowly but surely as long as the team wont abandon us like any other coins out there.
Now the development team will take a second listing on another exchange to enter the CMC list. There is a chance to enter the first hundred projects, it will give an additional chance for up price.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:10:15 AM

The team have a good reputation in thinkmarkets and i dont see any reasons that they will ruin that reputations they build for how many years in thinkmarkets. I admit that the team was too slow when it come to there tradeconnect app but thats not mean they are scam. I will continue to support this token eventhough the team is slowly but surely as long as the team wont abandon us like any other coins out there.
Now the development team will take a second listing on another exchange to enter the CMC list. There is a chance to enter the first hundred projects, it will give an additional chance for up price.
As far as I know, most of the projects listed at Digifinex have a good start on the first trading day but that will soon disappear in the next few months because this exchange is very small and not enough liquidity for invester . If you think this project is potential, I can assure you that this investment will only cost you more money because this coin has no real value and the development team can panic sell at any time.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:58:33 PM

The second exchange is vital for listing at CMC. Top hundred very optimistic, but time will tell.
We already know what kind of exchange are we talking about?
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:20:16 PM

The second exchange is vital for listing at CMC. Top hundred very optimistic, but time will tell.
We already know what kind of exchange are we talking about?
Already the price of the token is approaching 10 cents. The total capitalization can reach more than 30 million dollars. So far I see a good start.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:44:57 AM

yesterday nobody was interested in buying TCO, but today it's the opposite. Even so, you must still be careful because there are still many bounty tokens and unpaid sales bonuses, so it is likely that there will be a dump anytime

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Prime Gold

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:45:59 AM

yesterday nobody was interested in buying TCO, but today it's the opposite. Even so, you must still be careful because there are still many bounty tokens and unpaid sales bonuses, so it is likely that there will be a dump anytime

This is just a game so don't be too late  Cheesy the information I heard about the bounty allocation is not too large so there is no need to worry too much
I also monitored the TCO on the exchange as if someone was trying to hold prices above 2k satoshi
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:43:48 PM

wow, this jump in the price of the token upset me, there was no news that could provoke, it seems like a manipulation, it is very suspicious...

Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 04:36:24 PM

The TCO trading volume is quite good. Lately, most project looks good when it started, but the performance of their sales are slowly declining. I don't know whether the trading volume is fake or not. But it doesn't look like a bot if I look at digifinex.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 02:55:48 AM

The TCO trading volume is quite good. Lately, most project looks good when it started, but the performance of their sales are slowly declining. I don't know whether the trading volume is fake or not. But it doesn't look like a bot if I look at digifinex.

It is real volume, I see buy orders are higher than sell order, even the price is pumped x3 but this morning the price dropped to 1.3k sat
the game hasn't ended rally seems to be happening this week.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:52:52 AM

Real trading volume is only 30% and this does not affect the coin much. I think we will need more time to evaluate this project in detail because until now the value of TCO is still very low compared to reality. In my opinion if the development team can list this coin in many other exchanges, this coin will certainly be less volatile and you can absolutely choose this coin as a long-term investment.

Everything about this project makes me happy and this project will be mentioned more and more in the future so if you can buy this coin at a cheap price, you should consider investing now.
ivan1975
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:24:13 PM

I heard that this token will support stacking.
There is information when this will be implemented?
I am sure that with this option, the price of the token will sky rocket.
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:20:46 PM

Why website is not available https://www.tradeconnect.io/ ?
Why the social is not available https://twitter.com/ThinkCoinToken , https://www.facebook.com/ThinkCoinToken ?
ivan1975
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:52:56 PM

Why website is not available https://www.tradeconnect.io/ ?
Why the social is not available https://twitter.com/ThinkCoinToken , https://www.facebook.com/ThinkCoinToken ?
Correct links for social media here:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tradeconnectio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TradeConnect.io/
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:16:28 PM

Yes, thank you! The site available to you?
Prime Gold

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:25:44 PM

There seems to be a problem on the main website I also tried to access but there was no display also on social media there was no announcement about this
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:39:10 PM

The website works normally, visited today a couple of times and there were no problems.

ableh

Activity: 498

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:19:04 PM

Thinkcoin performance in the past 2 weeks very impressive, but because the buy orders on Digifinex are less liquid, the price is easy to fall. So it is very risky to play long term, hopefully in the near future TCO will listed on exchanges that more liquidity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 09:44:02 AM

I have withdrawn my token from the dashboard, but until now I haven't received it. I have waited for 2 weeks, and there is no confirmation from them. Is there a solution for bounty participants to receive rewards? I have passed KYC.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:51:18 AM

I have withdrawn my token from the dashboard, but until now I haven't received it. I have waited for 2 weeks, and there is no confirmation from them. Is there a solution for bounty participants to receive rewards? I have passed KYC.
Have you waited two years to get the earned tokens in the bounty campaign? I think it's a little weird...
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: