Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:46:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16480 times)
jack ryan

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

you may try writing advertising content without the word concerning ico or crypto Huh and see if they will detect or not, but it's not in the longterm because your campaigns might be disapproved suddenly.

Yes i'm trying to do this and it does work! When you are writing your posts, pay attention to the vocabulary you use: ICO is better to write completely initial coin offering, you can replace coin with token. Words cryptocurrency, bitcoins, altkoins, etc., let try not to use at all, it is better to write an alternative currency, etc.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
To what i have seen in the facebook ads,some of the ICOs (legit ones) are still able to use the facebook paid advertising program which i suspectedly they will only restrict ICOs from joining if facebook thinkgs those projects arent legit.Facebook terms and conditions states that they wont be accepting any ICOs to use their paid advertisements but some has been using it for quite a whilte..

You are right facebook users are still allowed to post and promote using their facebook profiles,there are no current restriction from doing that,as far as  i know if you arent violating any facebook guidelines your account will be safe from getting disabled.

As we know by joining facebook bounty, our facebook account need to repost/share, comment and like.
For sharing content, i will suggest you to give more range time between first share with the second and third share.  Facebook normally will ban you if you do like spamming. I had that experience before with my account

thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

The fact is that if your publications do not have the above listed markers, Facebook will be able to learn that you advertise the crypto only if someone complains about you. It is clear, that all our accounts are public, but our news is regularly seen only by our friends and subscribers, so it’s very important to add new friends very prejudicedly and check the list of existing ones. It's real, Facebook has stopped my sale project!!
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

yes facebook right now blatantly blocks many posts and repo of the ICO bounty and this is not very good, because it was not bad to do advertising in one and the second social network.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

Stop the Facebook company of those ICO whose pages on Facebook are blocked. Facebook can not prohibit advertising ICO to individuals. Therefore, Facebook also blocks the pages of companies. We can only watch it.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

If an individual project stop facebook campaign that doesn't mean all facebook campaign has been cancelled.  I still post on facebook this morning and there is nothing happening to my previous post.  All the post of mine are still intact
igor2727

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

Hello. Facebook has nothing to do with bounty reposts. This is due to contextual advertising
Tomorelli

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

Stop the Facebook company of those ICO whose pages on Facebook are blocked. Facebook can not prohibit advertising ICO to individuals. Therefore, Facebook also blocks the pages of companies. We can only watch it.

Facebook is blacklisting several words related to blockchain and crypto at least if you try to post public. They are considered as spam and wont get published.
bakiak78

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

very in pity if facebook campaign is not there because facebook is very good to promote a pre-ico project and ico.Mungkin there is still twitter campaign but not everyone has twiter.sangat in pity if facebook campaign no longer exists.
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

I think Bounty posts are separate to advertising for ICOs. Facebook can't police the type of comments people make or what they are interested in sharing (unless those things are actually illegal).
Aaarono

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

I think they missunderstood this. Facebook will no longer accept paid advertisements which come directly from facebook.
They will however, allow people to talk about Crypto.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

yes, I think some bounty now start not using facebook campaign anymore, and now social media is used only twitter and instagram for bonunty campaign.
Kippah

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

I am not sure about Facebook policy, but Facebook seems to be non essential in terms of social media for spreading ICOs. To be honest my research on sample of 120 ICOs shows that what matters is Telegram and Twitter, for more advanced investors also Medium. In my view more serious projects definitely have also Github and Bitcointalk thread.

So I would not  be worried about FCB so much, its not so effective either.

Help me to understand how the ICO investors choose and monitor the ICOs they invest in. If you ever invested in at least one ICO fill in this questionnaire (below). Our aim is to build community due diligence initiative to screen the ICO projects for the community and help you decide which project to support.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

I think for now it is true that you say because at this time fb account that I have been in disable and this happens because facebook prohibits the promotion of digital currency assets.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

Our bounty is still able to do facebook campaigns. I suppose facebook just chooses whom they think are not legit bounties. Since they have mentioned before that they are just planning to ban campaigns about bitcoin to help prevent scamming because many scammers have used facebook as a platform for fooling people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

Normally i think ICO ads is not allowed in Facebook but i don't think this should stop facebook campaign since it is allowed to repost posts in bounty facebook pages.
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

the incident is very apprehensive. whereas facebook is a very commercial social media. everyone must have a facebook account. for any marketing, facebook is a very promising market share. I hope the future facebook campaign is held back on bounty.
joni727397sri

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

I do not think Facebook has ever banned the ICO Campaign. Because the campaign is not harmful even more towards the benefit for me and everyone who participated in the campaign.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

As I observe those with ".io" are not allowed to be post as i have experienced. However there are still chances that we may repost from the pages and groups. Its not banned totally we could still use fb as social media for bounty hunting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

As far as I understand, Facebook has forbidden advertising. Therefore, it's  still too early for bounty hunters to worry that the facebook campaigns will be banned.
Although many bounty sites have fallen into the list of spam on Facebook recently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: