Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16480 times)
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

I think there is a lot of confusion about this. What is happening is that the company will no longer accept to publish business ads involving cryptocurrency. Not just ICO, but even Bitcoin or related projects like the mining and exchanges.

But this should be viewed as an opportunity. Since people are still allowed to talk about it. That is, we can still announce and comment on a project and ICO in a place where paid advertising is prohibited. ICO campaign should pay more now.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

I can see no problems in my facebook campaigns so Im sure this not affect all ICO related banning campaigns because theres still a lot of ICO projects in facebook right now I think theres no reason from facebook to ban these ico campaigns. 

ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

I also heard about the termination of the ico campaign on the internet, I heard that ico campaign banned facebook, I asked with my friend about the news he said if the news is not certain, while waiting for certainty we do facebook campaign that us join, until now I still do facebook campaign

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

If the ads usually appear on the Facebook advertising is usually not that concerns regarding the ICO if I notice, they advertise on coins. for ICO facebook own bounty to date remains still exist and there are no restrictions.

basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

I think you are more experienced to know the impact of the restrictions facebook against crypto.
I'm sure there is no great effect that could decrease the level of confidence in crypto. basically the most investors are in this forum. and for a facebook campaign, I am less optimistic, many people are following a signature campaign without doing their job properly. just create a social media campaign report post. the effect becomes spam and most of them do not want to change it and want more easy to get token.

worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

Now,even Twitter may introduce something like that,because it platform were recorded,moshennichestva cryptocurrency and they want to fight.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

I think there are still Facebook bounty campaigns, what Facebook is stating on their announcement is they are no longer accept ICO advertisement applications.
So we will no longer see any ICO or blockchain projects on their advertisement platform.
But we could still share ICOs on our walls so our friends would know about the ICO information.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

Now,even Twitter may introduce something like that,because it platform were recorded,moshennichestva cryptocurrency and they want to fight.

The reason why Facebook and Twitter because their platform is to bring users closer to their loved ones and not to be the victim of fake ICOs, scams and bogus projects and their money will not thrown away.
Facebook and Twitter is two of the most popular social media and communities in the world to date so people are putting their trust when they read ICO advertisements and promotions on their platforms. So it means, Facebook and Twitter are both helping the scammers to get their money for nothing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

AFAIK, if you are going to avail paid ads to facebook and you will advertise ICO that's when you will be disallow to advertise. But if for campaigns like facebook and you'll just share or post on your own wall that's still not cover up by the new rule of facebook. And ICO's are just trying to secure themselves if someone reports those posts about their ICO, they will be affected and can lead to FB's management to ban everything, pages, accounts that are connected to them.
Kosscoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

Many campaigns still have a bounty in Facebook, the main thing is not to break the rules and then Facebook will not block your posts and your reposts, it's all very simple there are only a few basic rules and if the campaign manager who leads the bounty is tempted by them then there will be no problems.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

Not all ICOs were banned in facebook. There are still ICOs that are present in Facebook. Howver, if the ICO will directly advertise their project, then it be banned. Right now, there are still bounty campaigns offering facebook campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:50:42 AM

as far as i know,promoting still allowed by facebook,i guess the management of the said social media site was starting to deleting and giving warning to those accounts that making advertisements to their platforms..

nuruljadidku

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

in fact, there are many ICO projects that still provides bounty for facebook campaign. And I think it doesn't mean the projects break the rule of facebook, as long as the ads don't harm people or even country.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

I think facebook bans those user whose spamming to get more referrals by click bait, ICO advertisement wasn't prohibited they just restrict the posting of ICO related content with links that allegedly a phishing/investment scam. They just want to protect their subscribers even that any transaction within facebook shouldn't under their jurisdiction.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

Not all ICOs were banned in facebook. There are still ICOs that are present in Facebook. Howver, if the ICO will directly advertise their project, then it be banned. Right now, there are still bounty campaigns offering facebook campaign.
but i hear about some Facebook fans page that contains ICO's are banning to make a post about their platform. but its no problem, there are many social media that allowed ICO's promotion like twitter and youtube

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

If they close the pages advertising ICO they can lose most of the audiences I think that facebook will hardly go to such a step.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

There are lots of FB campaigns being stopped and they all say FB is banning them for no reason. I myself was banned too, it was very hard to recover my facebook page and took a whole week. That's very sad that they banned advertising, they must have lost a lot of opportunity of income from this. I don't get them, this is the future and they are missing out on it. Whereas a lot of other ICO still running on facebook, I wonder how did they manage to avoid ban?

ryan.fortytwo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

Facebook til allows legitimate ICO campaigns and re-posts. the ban has not totally affected all ICOs and i believe ones the advertisement fees has been paid then there is no way they can prohibit it. its not yet clear how far the ban goes though.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

Facebook is a good source of advertisement. Through this, people get information of everything very soon. But now many companies do less work on it. Good companies are running these bounting campaigns.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

Facebook is a good source of advertisement. Through this, people get information of everything very soon. But now many companies do less work on it. Good companies are running these bounting campaigns.
Facebook's ban on ICO facebook campaigns is a big disadvantage for the bonus campaign. We lost a share of the bonuses and the income was much less than before. I hope facebook will review and let the ICO projects be promoted.
I will create a group to denounce the ban on ICO promotion on their application.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: