Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16478 times)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

not just facebook banned ads ico, even companies for google too, and recently twitter participate banned ico ads too, this is getting worse for the world of crypto, but the positive side of this, ico scam will be reduced drastically

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

In means that advertisement in fb and twitter will no longer be allowed. But bounties are not restricted. At the same time twitter banned some of  ICO promotion related accounts.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

As I see, many ICOs still offer the Facebook campaign to promote. We can still join and follow the campaign exactly. It seems that the FB still allows the posting and commenting related to cryptocurrency. Some good ICOs are still available to advertise in facebook. It seems like that FB doesn't ban all activities of ICos in their page.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

aleksandronikienko

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

As I see, many ICOs still offer the Facebook campaign to promote. We can still join and follow the campaign exactly. It seems that the FB still allows the posting and commenting related to cryptocurrency. Some good ICOs are still available to advertise in facebook. It seems like that FB doesn't ban all activities of ICos in their page.

Agree on your opinion
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

On my Facebook page, I can write posts and # ICO and #Crypto hashtags.
The page was created more than 6 years ago.
And his wife has a page which is 2-3 years old and Facebook does not give her a message related to crypto-currencies. Removes after 40 seconds.
And even if you remove the hashtag, and leave in the text mention of the crypto currency is also deleted.
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

It turns out that now you can not advertise ICO on Facebook. And what alternatives are there then?
nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

twitter and facebook campaigns are nothing and useless dont waste your time for facebook and twitter. nobody want to join ICOs in twitter or facebook. they think that its cheater or fake.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

I want to say, at first I think facebook ban is connected to the page recently does not apply automatically, and there are some explanations because for what I read for facebook terms and conditions, they will only remove the ICO from their paid advertising results and people who are still going to sell this ICO will have no problem because they are not doing anything wrong, and can continue to promote their ICO with their own will.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

In my opinion, prohibited only contextual (paid) advertising in Facebook. For bounty-hunters still remains the news feed (posts) is available.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:41:41 AM

I think what was banned was when you advertise an ICO or any crypto related form of advertisements on facebook but if you share a topic or anything about the token itself is not prohibited.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

There are no more Facebook Campaigns. Because the management aims to protect the people from scam, misleading, and illegal activities that may affect their users. This is done to protect the users from increasing numbers of fraud, identity theft in which a link will be given and all the your information will be taken. Facebook wants to guarantee theirs users protection against these widespread of online criminal activities.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

I do not know for sure about it because I often follow bounty with a signature campaign, if from facebook side prohibits there is a reason that underlies it all

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

I heard the news has been very long, but I think until now the news has not happened, the news circulating the facebook will launch its own cryptocurrency, if it happens to have a negative impact for us to know the latest cryptocurrency info.
I hope the news will not happen
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

It is already difficult to use Facebook to do ico promotion. If you do it soon, you will be able to verify your account very often. I think they may ban your account, so I have not been involved in Facebook for a long time. .
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

There's still a lot of venues to advertise beside facebook, Bitcointalk and signature campaign and of course twitter and ICO rating sites facebook is just one of the campaign and investors are not online all the time on facebook.

aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

Seems like you are talking about bounty campaigns, in that case, you don't have to worry, because shares and posts aren't counted as commercial. This issue concerns only prepaid advertisement.

tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

In the rest of the year, it is estimated that these media will not be welcome to ICO. We all know that Facebook has banned ICO ads, and twitter will soon tighten ads for the encrypted currency ICO. In a declining market, Facebook ads are not so much necessary that we need to rest at this time. Don't care too much about the promotion of these media.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

I guess its about the anticipation,the facebook cant really take all the ads about crypto because nothing can totally banning social sites ads for the simple reason that they are millions of users to track and thats not easy task.so i think we are only exaggerating about this issue for all i know we can still post about ico not just in facebook but in twitter also
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

I can see no problems in my facebook campaigns so Im sure this not affect all ICO related banning campaigns because theres still a lot of ICO projects in facebook right now I think theres no reason from facebook to ban these ico campaigns. 

There are still some ICOs who use Facebook to be created in marketing and campaigns. But it seems facebook will make their own cryptocurrency, therefore they do not allow ICO campaign circulation on facebook
mimota164

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

In fact, the situation has not changed and facebook continues to block various bounty projects and indeed any information about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: