Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:08:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16480 times)
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

Google is also stopping advertisements of Cryptocoins from june 2018,
Facebook has announced it about ICO's, but i still see announcements and airdrops, wait and see.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

This news really makes some people worry about the very bad impact if it is true facebook campaign is prohibited. But until now the advertising on facebook is still running and some campaigns are still open. Bounty manager like needmoney he very seldom open bounty facebook campaign.
I think it’s no trouble. Many people have worried a lot about this , I think you’d better keep calm , advertising is still running on facebook. The facebook users are also allowed to post on facebook. But I think if you are banned ,it maybe relies on your activity, if you posted too much,you may be banned. Until now, I’m still seeing some more pages on running normally. In anyway, facebook is not completely banned campaign.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

I'm posting a lot of stuff in facebook, so I think they didn't banned Facebook Campaign. And one thing is there's a lot of users of Facebook and one of the easiest way to adverstise some projects so there's no reason that they will take it away from us.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

social media bounty campaigns are all useless anyway so i dont care. look at spreadsheets of the major bounty campaigns. thousands of social media participants. most of them are dupes and multi accounts. it is very hard to make any profit for a regular user.
I really feel you bro and it can be pretty annoying. Although some campaign managers always take their time to dig out the bots and bounce them from participating but at the same time, I still feel there could be alts account as well from those bounties which makes the whole thing infuriating and making social media campaign for real users become unworthy to participate. However, as long as there are other means for a project one loves, it is still not a bad idea participating in those ones.
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Yes, there is no facebook campaign soon because they banned the ico advertisement. This is true because I saw a articles that they are not allowing about this initial coin offering. But as of now, I can post in facebook about ico's. I think they banned accounts that is not true that the only purpose of that account is for only in the ico's.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

Not yet but maybe soon.I still see a lot of advertisements around especially FACETER .Dont know but its all the time coming on my page even in messages.strange.I still do facebook bounties
It is not all of them that have been stopped, and there are so many of them that are still running presently, while I am in few of them. Some ICOs are still able to get their pages verified by Facebook by submitting some documents for verification, so that makes the legitimate ones still operational at least until further notice.

Hopefully, we do not get to see Facebook stopping all pages either legitimate or not from operating so we can still have the Facebook bounties running.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

It will be fully banned in June this year
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

It will be fully banned in June this year
Where did you get this information from?
I am still participating in facebook campaign so I don't think there's a ban yet; only paid ICO adverts are presently banned.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

that's true, but some people are still using facebook for promotional media projects that are being worked on with posts or shares about crypto, I guess until now it's still okay. Grin
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

Mark did not allow the ICO adverstisement because many people are lied by the *unnamed* companies. So there are a lot of people complained to facebook why they did not filter the adv. So i think we can not join the facebook campaign anymore

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

Yeah thats right.
Facebook now will baned crypto.
I thik this is last year of Bounty Facebook Champain.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

Blocking this advertising will have a very negative impact on the launch of new ICO and raising funds in projects. Although probably it will help weed out the scammers.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Google now deals with the same in the news darted that one russian wants to sue them for millions, for blocking ICO advertising...
WorkingDead84

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:19:33 PM

Blocking this advertising can play a negative role in promoting new ICO projects and raising funds in projects. Although, perhaps this will help get rid of scammers.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

You can still post ICO content, they only banned paid advertisement on their platform, means they will not allow paid advertisement on ICO anymore. Facebook bounty campaign will still continue. Just make sure you will not make a spam post to avoid ban in your facebook account.

hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

According to what I see in facebook ads, some ICOs can still use paid facebook advertising program which I think they will only limit ICO to join if the project's facebook thinks it is invalid, so not all ICO is forbidden to advertise. Then Facebook's terms and conditions state that they will not accept any ICOs to use their paid advertisements but some have used them for quite a while.

Even if there are no more facebook campaigns or restricted, then I will choose other campaigns that I may use bounty.

There is a bit of confusion to use facebook campaigns but you are the right facebook user still allowed to post and promote using their facebook profile, there is no current limitations of doing that, as far as I know if you do not violate the facebook guides your account will be safe from getting disabled. Please try it and hopefully successful.
jonahhex

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

I think that in it there is a lot of confusion. What occurs, so is that the company won't accept to publish business announcements with participation of cryptocurrency any more. Not justice, but even Bitcoin or related projects, such as production and exchange.
But it should be considered as an opportunity. As it is still authorized to people to speak about it. That is we still can announce and comment on the project and ICO in the place where paid advertizing is forbidden. The campaign ICO has to pay more now
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

FAcebook campaigns are still fine I believe, facebook is only going after the Shady ICO that pay to get their ads advertised to regular people.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Yes! Facebook as well as twitter end support for advertising of crypto-currency services and in general kriptovalyut, of course this is a very strong blow to people and their wallets, I mean people associated with crypto-currencies
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

Such news have long existed, did not notice the total ban, I think facebook companies will still live for some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: