Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16478 times)
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

With so many scams linked with ICO I think it was a good move to ban ICO promotion. This is purely from investors point of view but from bounty hunters point of view, yeah this is hit back. However, as far as I know, Crypto never really was dependent on FaceBook or some other social platform. I was reading somewhere there a social platform is being created only for Crypto. I guess if that clicks we will not have to worry about FB and any other social platforms. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viettaine

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

Why is that source? It can not be so, if so what to eat here? We will starve to death because there is no bounty
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

Because there are too many ICO scams now, and Facebook is an important social media for ICO scamer communication, Facebook doesn’t want their reputation to be affected by these scams.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
Yes, facebook prohibits ICO ads in because facebook campaign participants spamming by sharing post many times each day.
It seems to be very annoying to other users and report it to the facebook.

But do not worry because twitter campaign is still available and there are no obstacles to spamming or anything else.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

The ban has not totally affected all ICOs and I believe ones the advertisement fees has been paid then there is no way they can prohibit it. Its not yet clear how far the ban goes though.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

The ban has not totally affected all ICOs and I believe ones the advertisement fees has been paid then there is no way they can prohibit it. Its not yet clear how far the ban goes though.
yeah, the ban has not totally affected all ICOs, but still its have an big affect in the ICOs world because the facebook, we know is one of the biggest social media account. and if the facebook doesn't allowed an cryptocurrency to make advertisement, more people don't know what the cryptocurrency and projects because more people are only active in this kind of social media
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:55:00 AM

I am still very often found out ads about ICO project on my facebook. And from some of the projects, I check that for Facebook is still the way. And I am less sure if Facebook has banned ads on cryptocurrency. And I am sure that this is just the news that there has been no fact.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:10:06 AM

I do not know if the news is true or not, but I still see many who post about Cryptocurrency and ICO on Facebook.
Even I look directly at the ICO project that explains a Facebook campaign is still open the opportunity to post on Facebook.
Looks like Facebook's rejection of Cryptocurrency, ICO has not been solved, because still there is an opportunity to do up Campaign.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:37:02 AM

.I want to say, It is unfortunate when facebook campaign no longer exists. Because Facebook is one of the very good promotional places when I want to promote projects that do pre-Ico or ico.dan I also heard anything about this.jadi very in pity if FB removed.

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

I heard that news but i see facebook campaign is still on of the campaign in bounty. But bad news for facebook participant is when  your post is deleted by facebook. So it loss your stake for that week. Well facebook is still ongoing i cant see cqmpaign without this so better to not think this news keep joining an earn free

mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

I think the bounty facebook won’t be removed while there is still makes post about ICO.
And if the right to removed, it must be very influential on ICO sales, because of facebook users have very much, and not a little also investors knowing ICO sales of facebook.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
leekhanh197

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

I think there are some restrictions about crypto in facebook, but they did not completely banned it.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

It is not actually facebook post by bounty hunters that are being banned.To my knowledge, what is being banned is ads. Ads are completely different from just writing a post about a project or sharing a post about them.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mcpeanut

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Facebook has not banned its users to post of share something about ICO's or crypto-currency so facebook campaign will surely not be affected by that at all... but personally i dont even take part in the facebook campaigns so it doen not matter to me

Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

There are still a lot of campaigns running on Facebook. And it is not prohibited to share information about cryptocurrrency with your friends - it is what exactly you are doing in frame of the bounty programs.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

It's really dumb in my opinion because Facebook is an amazing way to share information and spread the word about ICOs especially since they banned paid advertising for cryptos the only way to get publicity is thorugh a bounty campaign so it deifnitel should be allowed in my opinion and I didn't hear anything about them getting banned and don't think they will. :/

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

I'm still on facebook for assignments. Once I received a warning and I could not do repost for a day.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

It's really dumb in my opinion because Facebook is an amazing way to share information and spread the word about ICOs especially since they banned paid advertising for cryptos the only way to get publicity is thorugh a bounty campaign so it deifnitel should be allowed in my opinion and I didn't hear anything about them getting banned and don't think they will. :/
Its a wise decision from their part as they will try harder to protect their users being victims of those scam projects, it will affect those good ones that the intentions was to advertise and allow future investors to invest with their ideas, the problem is same deal with scammers they also use this venture to reach out their targets and collect money from those who never did any review before investing and just trusting what they've seen from social media like Facebook.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

facebook Timeline posting is not restricted still we can do campaigns and apply for campaigns as well facebook ban is only for sponsored posting for icos
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

I have seen a lot of ICO still advertise on Facebook. Also, i participate in some ICO bounty, where adverts are made on Facebook. My view about his is that, not all ICO is allowed to advertise on Facebook. There seems to be term  and conditions for this and if this is not followed duly, such project might be banned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: