Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is product important for a project?  (Read 224953 times)
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

Of course because the product is what makes the projects, I don't know why you ask this question but seriously you can launch a project without a product because it is the heart of your project and product is the one that makes the project unique and different from the any other project and the product is the first thing that the investors want to buy into your project.

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

Off course yes so that investors knows what they are investing for and what the project is all about that is the easy way to earn investors.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

The product a project is offering is very important as its what it offers is what attracts investors to it,  good product with good growth potential is likely to do well in the market hence attracting serious investors

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Product is important as long as the product is good to use and already been tested. Product should not be rush because it will bring a negative feedback in the community and it FUDster will spread it.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

I believe so, it is. One of the reasons why people open some icos is to be able to raise funds for their project and/or technology that they are planning to sell or make. Other than that, a product is a good indication that the ico or project is doing well and that it will soon bring in some return of investment.

griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
i think ready-made product is a very very important factor for ICO project,from the product, potential investor can decide should they invest on that ICO or not, if there is already ready-made producy for ICO project, it will help them to invest in that project, because they are sure that this ICO project looks very promising
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

The product itself is certainly important, but investors may also be interested in the idea itself, if it is really worthwhile.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Of course product is the one thing need in ICO project because how you can promote your project if don't have a product. But of course product will be successful if the product is tested.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

I think yes it is important for a project to have a product. This will make a project more attractive for the investors specially for those project that will came up on a very useful product.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Lyd

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

A project without a product has very low chances to succeed so the first thing that the project should improve is the product
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

sometimes I see the opposite, some finished products do their ICO and i dont know why, to make extra cash?

In case when u have an idea or service, and u wanna to release it u have to do ICO to make success ofc.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

Products are very important to the success of an ICO because they are evidence that something feasible can be produced and preferably solves a real problem
South Park

Activity: 2912
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

Each investor himself decides to trust the project or not according to his preferences. For someone, the availability of a product is important, for someone not
It is up to each investor to decide what is better for him, however we cannot deny that having a product is key there are many projects out there that got a lot of money and yet they have nothing to show for all of those billions of dollars they got, so I cannot stop being surprised when something like this happens because when you see a project with a product already developed at least you know they are not a scam that they are not going to run away with your money.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

Each investor himself decides to trust the project or not according to his preferences. For someone, the availability of a product is important, for someone not
It is up to each investor to decide what is better for him, however we cannot deny that having a product is key there are many projects out there that got a lot of money and yet they have nothing to show for all of those billions of dollars they got, so I cannot stop being surprised when something like this happens because when you see a project with a product already developed at least you know they are not a scam that they are not going to run away with your money.
You written correctly, and personally I check the projects, but many invest not in the product, but in the level of popularity of the project and the opportunity to earn after the project's exit to the stock exchange. Even if it's a scam. And this is not very good, because the market of fraud is thriving

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

It most definitely is! Most projects release their coins/tokens into the market after the ICO without having a real product on hand. With this, token price is relatively low while it gains activity in the market. But when the actual product has been launched, the price usually hikes. Because the value of the token has increased due to a workable product.

mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

Yes its very important its because if an ICO dont have a product its so hard to find an investor and for us as a worker we feel comfortable in working through thier company.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

Products are very important to the success of an ICO because they are evidence that something feasible can be produced and preferably solves a real problem

If there wasn't anything that the project has that is worth the purchase then they are making money from nothing. I am sure that the people here would not want to give their money away to someone with no point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

Of course it is important to have a working product like website or apps. For having a working products it brings more trust to the project and it isthe proof of the team are working hard to the project whether its a demo or beta versions and its a sign of how the project good at the future.

5b0f36bf3df41
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

Working product is a sign of the quality of the project. When you can get acquainted with the product, or it can already be used, it increases the trust of investors. And such projects are always more reliable.

Products are the core representative of the whole team behind the project with the proper advertisement good timing of launching it's invites more investors to participate the project.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:01:36 AM

as an ICO investor I think the product is very important but for some coin hunters it is unthinkable because only the development of coins in the market they always see

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: