Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

Weaker hands will lose their coins in this bearish market situation. This is the best time to hodl since selling now implies selling at a loss. I would rather you stock up alts with case uses, as those are the coins that will survive this downtrend.

To be honest, i have never expected to see this kind of bloodbath in cryptos, and i joined cryptos on a bear market a few years ago.

But damn, i never expected to see this (and i invested a huge amount of money a few months ago) I am almost on my BEP, but that can not justify it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

If your tokens from a good project with means to be useful for a lot of people then somehow people will need the project service, it is better to hold the tokens/coins or this is the good time to add the tokens from excellent project as they have the good possibilities to rise up later.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
Starla (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

no one can say you exactly what to do. For now, it is best to keep dollars for buying below cheap coins . Now Bitcoin in downtrend and this trend can continue until the summer, or maybe until the end of this year. I think best strategy now to buy top coins .They are now very cheap.
yes for people who are a lot of money this is the time to buy or invest but for those who hold altcoin or token is very panic the longer the declining assets
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

Facebook has declared war on the Crypto and today risks failing. Who puts himself against the Crypto loses semp
sallydavisy

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Now, when market is a little recovering, maybe sell some tokens for fiat can be a good idea.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Now, when market is a little recovering, maybe sell some tokens for fiat can be a good idea.
Tokens are just beginning to grow in price, why should I immediately sell, they need a long time to grow, so that the profit can be good.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Facebook has declared war on the Crypto and today risks failing. Who puts himself against the Crypto loses semp
First there was a news circulating everywhere that Mark is about to release his own Facebook crypto currency and now all of a sudden, he has decided to bring down crypto coins. He must be going insane and this will only hurt him. Bitcoin and altcoins are the future of money. Nobody can eradicate or stop them from getting popular. More and more people are supporting them as they are getting to know about their importance. Mark needs to reconsider his thoughts.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

Try hodling above 25 coins like I was doing earlier this year. It gets difficult quick, and honestly I never want to do it again in my life. Give me 5 long term coins and let me get away from my computer Cheesy.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

It will be a mistake to sell your coins right now the prices are simply not good enough and you'll likely lose money, I know that holding is also very difficult but is the only option that doesn't lose your money, as long as you invested in some solid coins then you are going to be fine now if you invested in speculative coins then you are probably in trouble.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

No sense in selling now, if you held this far than just hodl for some more time as crypto is bound to rise again. Just wait for the Bitcoin price to become stable as thats when the altcoins pump. You shouldn't panic because these are market corrections and are healthy for the market.

No place for panicer now in cryptocurrency because they will be the loser who lose a lot of money.
But anyway, this coreection is not healthy anymore because its very deep and beyond people thought in the first.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

About the stock markets above was correctly said. Probably to this we go. If there is a regulated market in the future, we will have long-term trends, but not sharp pumping and dumping.
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

I think it's best to hold it now. But since the market is down now then it is better to keep some good token purchases if you can buy it.

Good idea. Mostly the trader will get profit if they buy now since all of the cryptocurrency go down..
Everybody specially small investor feel panic with this condition but only the strong people will be the winner.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

If you have a long-term view the best thing to do is to hold your coins as you don't know what is going to turn to in future. Cryptocurrencies market is a very big and wide market and you may need to have a wider view before making really money through it. I have tried to hold some coins for long-term and my hope is that I will sell them when there price has really appreciated.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

If you have a long-term view the best thing to do is to hold your coins as you don't know what is going to turn to in future. Cryptocurrencies market is a very big and wide market and you may need to have a wider view before making really money through it. I have tried to hold some coins for long-term and my hope is that I will sell them when there price has really appreciated.

For me if you are really a long term holder, you shouldn't be affected by the wild swings. Only those who panics are the sore loser here. That's why they are called weak hands.

Those strong hands, usually bagholders who are in it for the long haul. So my friendly advise, is don't bother to look at the price and you have to look beyond. As bitcoin and crypto already proves that holding long term will give you lots of money and maximize your profit if you are just going to hodl and don't touch and do nothing about your coins in your wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

it is very difficult to consider many coins, each coin has a different character. should observe the issues that affect each coin. if there is a positive issue to a coin, I think it is best to keep the hold coin, because it is usually the price will go up if there is a positive issue.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

No sense for selling just wait for the market to recover its better to go in vacation just forger crypto for a months then after some months you can see the green market again

5b0f36bf3df41
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:36:37 AM

For the past 3days we are seeing green and this is a good sign for us as holders. This is the same sentiment that I have when the market crashed/crashing for the past month and I even decided to sell some but I think twice. Selling in those days is no sense so now I am just waiting for the recovery of market and if I have some money I'll probably buy some more.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

do not have to feel panic for now because the price is sure to rise again high in some time to come, we can see the graph last year if we can read and the price will rise again in mid year and the end of the year.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.

We can not force the market goes higher because the market works based on demand and supply.
The recent price is so low so panic sell and quit the crypto is not good idea because you will be lose much money.
Sell the coin now and buy back in the deeper again is better strategy.
other than that the current issue is not good for an increase or moment of bitcoin awakening. google membaned bitcoin ads starting in June and this could make the price shock yesterday. well I'm sure this storm will pass quickly
no problem, in the presence of such things then we can take advantage of these moments to buy in large quantities, because the price becomes cheap during the strom. and it allows us to get a high profit
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

Right now I do not have a coin or token yet. But, if I have a coin or token, the step I will take is, I will not sell the coins I have. I should not panic and be fooled by the fluctuating circumstances. I will hold my coins and tokens until they rise again and can benefit me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: