Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111694 times)
Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

Dennis get a life man.
You are playing the role of Cassandra predicting btcz catastrophy all day .
It is a screaming situation : you are just a hater and you serve a shadowy agenda , trying to panic the Community of the first really pure coin out there.

You never gave any serious answer to anything
I explained why btcz needs more time but it was something you "didn't see".

Your lies for the falling prices of btcz from the all time highs have been revealed by my mentioning about many other well known coins with almost same fallings.
Your new... argument that btcz never had a "serious all time high" like monacoin or dgb is again rudiculous because btcz is 7 months out there without premine while mona and dgb are 4 years and dgb had premine for funding dgb foundation.
Exactly this fact makes btcz an excellent buy.
Its pump will come in time and everyone who is buying now will likely be in an excellent position after some months or years.
Stop spreading lies and get the hell out of here if you don't like btcz.
Everyone has understood your dirty role in this forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dennis77

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 03:08:24 PM by Dennis77

Dennis get a life man.
It is a screaming situation : you are just a hater and you serve a shadowy agenda , trying to panic the Community of the first really pure coin out there.

Your lies for the falling prices of btcz from the all time highs have been revealed by my mentioning about many other well known coins with almost same fallings.
Your new... argument that btcz never had a "serious all time high" like monacoin or dgb is again rudiculous because btcz is 7 months out there without premine while mona and dgb are 4 years and dgb had premine for funding dgb foundation.
Its pump will come in time and everyone who is buying now will likely be in an excellent position after some months or years.

Vandar, your blind BTCz Fanboy.
First, i am not an hater, i am an realist and not an blind follow Fanboy like you.
That the price of BTCz just know one Way and this is the Way down is an Lie? Muhahah good one!
I do not spread any Lies just the reality that you bling Fanboy not see.
I not need reply to Anything, if your are involved in this project then you can maybe reply to the Question who are the 10 BTC from the Investor? You cannot?
JustAnotherYou

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:41:47 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 02:52:27 PM by JustAnotherYou

Watching the drama while placing buy orders at 25 17 and 12 sats
Keep the drama going denis77!
I like those coins nice and cheap

Man, sometimes people really won't read the book beyond the front page...
Btcz is unique in a way that it's clean and fair, so is the price, it's not hyped in any way.
If u remove the hype, the marketing and the speculation that is hovering over other coins,
these coins will probably end up with the same $3 mil market cap at most.

I mean, dollar per tech-value ratio is just INSANE right now.
If u don't get that, and still only looking at the price,
then let me ask u, what are u even doing in this part of crypto world...
U better go speculate over trx, which forms nice cup and handle right now.
This is no place for trader greediness right now, this is time for idealists and engineers,
these are natural stages, have some patience.

Also, it is much more healthy for btcz to remain at fair price level, and bring the tech in first,
rather than to have the price hyped and pumped, which will bloat the network,
and then just to get the price dumped into the floor later,
which will cause structural damage to network and much more delay in the long run.

So tbh I'm really happy with coin not being listed on coinbene,
with high probability we have just missed a Titanic ticked, if u think about it.
Absolutely no need to rush things here imo.

Btw I suggested the "Z" brand initially and still thinking this might be a great idea,
even better with BTCZ code untouched.
This could/should go for a community voting imo.
Thanks for reading my ball of crap
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

I'm also putting buy order on BTCZ
Vandar

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

I am not a blind funboy of Btcz.
Everything I said was based on critical arguments.

In contrast , your insanity about the btcz "downtrend" is screaming about your role.

7 months are very few for a pure community driven crypto.

Other coins have known downtrends with duration more than 7 months and btcz has just 3 months.

Anyone can understand that btcz is a very good buy right now.
If you think that it will fall to zero , just don't buy it.
Stop this negativity spamming anyway.

Time will tell , not you or me.

About the donation you are going to know when btcz will enter the next exchange.

Btcz has many cards to play, that's for sure.
Kassolari

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

Well said VandarGR!
I graduated as a computer programmer, just to let you know. Im 30 years old and through a lot of suffer and hard time just to let you know.
I own the knowledge that negativity could kill.
Brings down your emotions, getting to feel you pain, blocks - missleads your ways toward your goals, happiness, success. People will get around of you, keeping high distance, means you will be alone with your problems what you caused, your negativity.
Bad mood, anger, pain = 3rd times+ more blocks your way!
Other topic: I was a short trader for 6 month before BitcoinZ, now Im a full time member with all in, and never gonna stop supporting it!
Decentralization is must have for the world.
So even I know stop loss (Bittrex default -10%), do it five times and you will be glad while you lost 50% of your money.
Pro traders if want to get out, can do it way more good even with profit (buying more at low, gives an avarage bought price brings the stop loss border lower, faster to get profit again).
Thats all! And while you could get out, you made profit and pumped the price.

Full trader with 66k BTCZ ? You kidding right ?
Kassolari

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

Dennis get a life man.

Vandar, your blind BTCz Fanboy.
First, i am not an hater, i am an realist and not an blind follow Fanboy like you.
That the price of BTCz just know one Way and this is the Way down is an Lie? Muhahah good one!
I do not spread any Lies just the reality that you bling Fanboy not see.
I not need reply to Anything, if your are involved in this project then you can maybe reply to the Question who are the 10 BTC from the Investor? You cannot?

Denis as I said - kiddos here dont understand how pro business is going.

1st - what is timeline ?
2nd  - where is 10 BTC
3rd - what are plans for coming dvelopment..

0 answers - thx
Kassolari

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

About exchanges.

50% of the 24h volumne is done on extrades and You realize it is a fake amount. Try to sell there and You realize that.

Value at stock.exchange or trade satoshi is always lower so CMC is always few % overvaluated comparing to real prices.

Once exrates is excluded this coin will fail deep...

As long as You have no promotion & no plan for development (new exchanges) than this coin is just for fun art people.

Once value goes lower and lower - it is not profitable for miners and whole PoW can go to dust if You lack computing power..

How much lower it can go before losing mining power ? i think 22 sata is the border. Once You cross it.. say bye bye to masive amount of mining power what means whole PoW system might colapse and 51% can be easily hacked.. just like bitcoin gold.

This mean this coin is not profitable, not safe and with no future vision.

Good night
Vandar

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

About exchanges.

50% of the 24h volumne is done on extrades and You realize it is a fake amount. Try to sell there and You realize that.

Value at stock.exchange or trade satoshi is always lower so CMC is always few % overvaluated comparing to real prices.

As long as You have no promotion & no plan for development (new exchanges) than this coin is just for fun art people.

Once value goes lower and lower - it is not profitable for miners and whole PoW can go to dust if You lack computing power..

How much lower it can go before losing mining power ? i think 22 sata is the border. Once You cross it.. say bye bye to masive amount of mining power what means whole PoW system might colapse and 51% can be easily hacked.. just like bitcoin gold.

This mean this coin is not profitable, not safe and with no future vision.

Good night

Yeah you found everything, ok.
Goodnight to you too.
So I imagine there is no reason to write here again dear Kassolari.
Where is the reason of spending so much tme for a destroyed coin which you consider that it is lacking safety, future and vision?

There are so many out there but I see that you are spending everyday time , you and Dennis and 1-2 more , writing the same bullshit here again and again.

I hope the goodnight to be good summer and to see you active only in forum threads for coins you like and consider safe. Not in the btcz forum.
Bye  for now!
JustAnotherYou

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

I would suggest to stop paying so much attention to those unfortunate people,
who bought their costly GPUs in autumn boom,
jumped all in into an inappropriate project (wanted it to x100 in just 3 months ofc),
did not see an immediate profit, did not managed to hodl, sold em coins cheap in panic,
and now are really mad about it, spreading their tox all over the place lmao.
the truth is, nobody's here to blame but yourself and your own lack of willingness to investigate what u are investing in.
this is a 3-4 years investment, it was said so many times, not for greedy bags.
there's no rational reason to sell coins until the first havling anyway.
pls, have a pity at these guys, their real MAD is gonna come later, when btcz moons after halving. Roll Eyes
Kassolari

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

Dude I am +10% in total ..Smiley i already dumped twice and rebought at 81 sat vs 50 and 60 vs 36..Smiley but i dont see future for it that is why i quit.
CroCole

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Dude I am +10% in total ..Smiley i already dumped twice and rebought at 81 sat vs 50 and 60 vs 36..Smiley but i dont see future for it that is why i quit.

So all that negativity is from your lack of vision and thrust... (and u get +10%)...  How many BTCZ coins are mined till now? (less than 10%)  I hope i dont have to tell u what that mean. I am afraid how would u react on this forum if u lose 10% or more. I did lose couple of % but I see the vision and I see that there is active comunity/devs weather u like it or not and it/they are moving BTCZ foward (Free of charge with vision and love). It is better that u have quit. Now u dont have to worry about BTCZ anymore. But i see u have some tough love left for BTCZ (just like Dennis77) or u wouldnt whine so much. Se either buckle up (buy and better for your health forget about it for 4 years) or stop whining like a kid and implement your lack of vision for the future of this community and coin.

Best regards..
Vandar

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

So all that negativity is from your lack of vision and thrust... (and u get +10%)...  How many BTCZ coins are mined till now? (less than 10%)  I hope i dont have to tell u what that mean. I am afraid how would u react on this forum if u lose 10% or more. I did lose couple of % but I see the vision and I see that there is active comunity/devs weather u like it or not and it/they are moving BTCZ foward (Free of charge with vision and love). It is better that u have quit. Now u dont have to worry about BTCZ anymore. But i see u have some tough love left for BTCZ (just like Dennis77) or u wouldnt whine so much. Se either buckle up (buy and better for your health forget about it for 4 years) or stop whining like a kid and implement your lack of vision for the future of this community and coin.

Best regards..

I have no words to describe the behavior of those guys.
I have spent working hours that are worth much more than their btcz loss and I have never said anything nor will ever do it , because I love this idea and project , but he is flooding the forum whinning because btcz has  not served his " gambling needs" in the way that he had imagined ?
You are really not serious. Go get some btcp or zcl in order to gamble and let us work kassolari, dennis and every othet unserious guys who flooded this forum with your whinning nonsense.

Bye bye
JustAnotherYou

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

pls devs dont be discouraged and pay no attention to poor haters, the purity of your intentions will rightfully pay off in the end
LesiA

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

I just love this coin.

It is fast, reliable, cheap transactions...

I see great future ahead! Wink

See you at the end of the year at 1BTCZ=0,5  USD
Easteregg69

Activity: 1438
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

The wallet makes my PC go wroooooooom very loud. Please fix that.

No shit. The browser freezes when that happens.

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Playing with fonts is half the fun  Cheesy

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:15:12 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 04:53:02 PM by Easteregg69

I just love this coin.

It is fast, reliable, cheap transactions...

I see great future ahead! Wink

See you at the end of the year at 1BTCZ=0,5  USD

Get real. Some of the "haters" got a point. After the first halving you can expect to see some rise. At earliest.

Or after the last noobs stops dumping at half of what they have paid. (I am buying your dips boys and girls).

NOOBS ? Yes you sitting there in front of the screen waiting for a 50% up.

BTW: The bird says: "Nothing is happening. Yes you can quote me i don't care".

My big secret. I am comparing it to DGB and think of all the mistakes i made on trading that one to early. Comparing charts/timeline et cetera.
Some of you will remember this lesson and be able to use it years from now.

In short. You got like 4 years to buy this one dirt cheap a little at a time before something major happens.

If you are a short term noob. Get some ethereum and treat it like it was you bank account. Don't set your expectations any higher.

And. Remember to play with as many coins as possible on the doge market if you are in for some gambling. Forget all the wallets. Leave the coins on the exchange.

Easteregg69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

pls devs dont be discouraged and pay no attention to poor haters, the purity of your intentions will rightfully pay off in the end

What we need here is some rich haters! I am with you one 100%

BTW. Did you know we have a gay president in my country ? "the purity of your intentions will rightfully pay off in the end".. HA!

Easteregg69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Good night

Good night.

Vandar

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/998934701795610624?s=19

Enjoy it!
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: