Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3151 times)
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

It depends on what coins you have. Yes, of course, part of the coins will be restored a long time, some coins may disappear. But there are coins that will grow and develop in the future. The market of crypto-currencies will develop for a long time and we will see prices that amaze our imagination. Therefore, if you are not a good and experienced trader, then just wait until the price grows. And it will be sure!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:25 AM

Hnadling tough time best way to handle with patience and never sell early just upon news and rumors.If you are losing the best option is hold and market will be stable,when go it stable sell out.

DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Just calm down and think positive that everything is going to be alright and fine. Don’t ever do panic thing
because I’m  telling you if you are going to that it can’t help you think what are the right things to do in this kind of situation.
Well, this can only be a new holding that can stabilize the investment. Keep calm and wait. Do not worry too much will make you lose your mind. Therefore, it is prone to being agitated by bad news.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

Handling tough times in trading would also be needing a capability to handle our emotions towards it. I believe that upon joining trading, we should bear in mind that crypto is volatile and it is a part of it's volativity to change it's value any moment so we must all be emotionally prepared for any sudden changes. We must learn how to handle our emotions and be patient as well.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

Try to avoid panicking and keep calm during the tough times here in crypto. Better handle your emotions as you do trading. It is normal that we might face tough times in crypto. The market isn't always green so we must always remember that it is too risky if we'll panic because it might just lead us to uncertain losses and situations.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Trading itself is a risky business. Incase, if you are not in a great situation, then revise your buying options, see where you have went wrong and then play a game again.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Just calm down and think positive that everything is going to be alright and fine. Don’t ever do panic thing
because I’m  telling you if you are going to that it can’t help you think what are the right things to do in this kind of situation.
Well, this can only be a new holding that can stabilize the investment. Keep calm and wait. Do not worry too much will make you lose your mind. Therefore, it is prone to being agitated by bad news.
Well calm is still the most important factor, and let's reflect the reason why we fail, perhaps in this market failure is a frequent occurrence, no one can predict the uptrend. market leader.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

to set it all up and overcome things like that you can better take advantage of the movement that occurs even if just a little make sure you can use it and make sure you do not use the money you need to buy other more important needs.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

As far as I know about this world, I think patience is the only trait of a trader that can help him out in hard situations. When you are planning something and your trading is just running good as per strategy, things are fine and your patience isn’t much compulsory. But in the case when things are little diverted or disturbed from plan, you need to go for a better patience level to save yourself.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

I think you should just hold on for a long time and take a look at it as your first failure. I understand that feeling because I've made the same mistake.
So I recommend you analyze everything carefully before investing in anything. That's the only thing I want you to understand.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

Never sell and continue to accumulate much more.  You also need to reduce your exposure to crypto. Limit your engagement and maybe just do it twice a week because you'll get very affected when you always see your coins going down.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

In my experience, I am handling it by just remaining calm. Instead of me being stressed and panicking, I would rather choose to be calm and relax and rather not to trade.

Never panic because it will be the main reason of your loss. Instead of panicking, just try to accumulate some more coins and then wait for the coin to rise again. One more, be patient especially when the market correction comes. At this moment, we are experiencing market correction so the best thing to do is to hold your coins or accumulate more if you have spare money to invest.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

The best thing to do is wait or find an alternative way to catch up some profits. Don't focus in holding your bitcoins if you can somehow trade with other cryptocurrencies. If we wait for bitcoins its good but as you are asking the best thing to do thats what i am doing right now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

The best thing to do is wait or find an alternative way to catch up some profits. Don't focus in holding your bitcoins if you can somehow trade with other cryptocurrencies. If we wait for bitcoins its good but as you are asking the best thing to do thats what i am doing right now.
Yes, if we are holding some coins with at its dip its better to wait its time to rise again or divert to other coin that are potentially moving to have potential profit at a short period of time, what's important is that just be calm and always avoid panic selling.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

Maybe it would be better to start thinking why do you have tough times? Maybe you invested too much in some asset and you should review your investment portfolio
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Never sell and continue to accumulate much more.  You also need to reduce your exposure to crypto. Limit your engagement and maybe just do it twice a week because you'll get very affected when you always see your coins going down.
Yes never sell when losing instead buy some when price is down. Never invest if don't know yet the very risks in crypto as this is risksy investment. Just invest on the sure profit and invest that you are willing to lose but make it to win in this kind of trading.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

In my opinion need longer times for BTC going up to $20k again because i see now the total market cap is just stay around that number, and no sign will increasing, so i think now day trading is more profitable than long term hold. Split the money in to each 50% for day trading and 50% more for long term hold is better idea to make good profit. Many expert predicted the price will go to the $90k in next 2 years but at the moment no sign for that and no one know that become reality or not.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

I had experienced things like that and the price is not friendly that I can do just be patient and I happened to follow a campaign so that the pay of a campaign I can invest because of the price coincidence is down and hope to rise in a bubble
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

I had experienced things like that and the price is not friendly that I can do just be patient and I happened to follow a campaign so that the pay of a campaign I can invest because of the price coincidence is down and hope to rise in a bubble
Involving in this technology is too risky because the prices is unpredictable and has a chances to loss our earnings at certain time, yes it's hard to handle situation because the market is so volatile and we don't even know what will happen in tough times. I think we can handle this by learning the insight and well mastered the following risk to continue working our way to handle tough times.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

It depends on what coins you have. Yes, of course, part of the coins will be restored a long time, some coins may disappear. But there are coins that will grow and develop in the future. The market of crypto-currencies will develop for a long time and we will see prices that amaze our imagination. Therefore, if you are not a good and experienced trader, then just wait until the price grows. And it will be sure!

I agree with you mate! When you are in your losing point in this investment, do not ever try to get panic instead be more focused and try to think of an idea on how to move up. It is bothering that you are in that position but we have to always be prepared. We can not just put all eggs in one basket. Make sure to also invest in other kinds of coins or even tangible ones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: