Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3151 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

One important thing to do during tough time in cryptocurrency is to decide before hand not to ever panic. The moment you have wherewithal and the fortitude to bear market volatility in price, you will be able to turn out good profit in cryptocurrency eventually.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Maybe it would be better to start thinking why do you have tough times? Maybe you invested too much in some asset and you should review your investment portfolio
This tough times makes us to be stronger each day in cryptocurrency. When we involve in cryptocurrency never underestimate the market because the price in the exchange is changing. Exactly never invest too much especially if you are lack of funds.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

patience is the key, being a trader must be patient, especially if flying hours are still short, even occasions like that should be used to buyback some coins that have good potential for mid-term

Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

I think you should just hold on for a long time and take a look at it as your first failure. I understand that feeling because I've made the same mistake.
So I recommend you analyze everything carefully before investing in anything. That's the only thing I want you to understand.
Same as you I prefer to hold instead of selling it low, when you see price of bitcoin is getting down then go for trading and take start with long term trading, try to know about rise and fall of bitcoin but never let it affect your profit, as don’t lose your emotion when price is low, don’t think about panic selling, don’t be greedy to sell early when price started to increase by holding with patience, so your patience can help you handle all kind of situations in bitcoin trading.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

The best thing to do at this time is to keep holding pending when bitcoin value appreciate again before thinking of selling. But some who don't have fait in bitcoin and crypto currency at large will end up selling at lost.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

The only key in this crypto trading is, have patience and Hodl the coins. If you just check the prices, the bitcoin price is increasing every day. And there are huge traders everyday coming in and imagine, the 80% of population get into the crypto and the demand increases continuosly. As soon as the traders increases, the daily trading volume increases. Also the demand for crypto increases. The future is Blockchain, if it is blockchain without cryptocurrency nothing can be done as these two are interrelated. Just believe more and Hold it, I am holding now. I purchased BTC at 12000 USD.

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

The market has fallen and does not move, which means there is time to do some work on the mistakes. What, when and why we bought, what result was obtained from each particular transaction. Also think about buying new coins.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

How do you handle tough times in real life problems? That is not different on handling here because it is like a real time problem too becaus it involves money you need to stay focus and think positive because there wilp always be a way to figure things out and solve that problem. Just dont sell or dont get in a bad mood because that can cause you a huge and terrible decisions that can really ruin the career thet you are taking. Just be patient and think of some possibilities of what you are doing.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

One important thing to do during tough time in cryptocurrency is to decide before hand not to ever panic. The moment you have wherewithal and the fortitude to bear market volatility in price, you will be able to turn out good profit in cryptocurrency eventually.
Usually it happens when market conditions are more likely to decline like some time ago, difficult times where your assets continue to decrease in rates, you're right you have to do is stay patient and do not panic, rest assured that the situation will end soon and the market will re-pump in time
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

Usually it happens when market conditions are more likely to decline like some time ago, difficult times where your assets continue to decrease in rates, you're right you have to do is stay patient and do not panic, rest assured that the situation will end soon and the market will re-pump in time
Exactly.There's no need to worry about prices having dips because that's just the nature of bitcoin.What goes up must come down,as what they said.Instead,we should learn to understand the market and stay calm and relax whenever negative things happening.Bitcoin will not be forever in a low price,surely it will rise up again in just a couple of days or months.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Improving your self esteem/self confidence is the best way for you to handle different problems. You can think more better ideas if you have courage to face the risks. Self confidence is one of the traits for you to become successful trader.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

The market has fallen and does not move, which means there is time to do some work on the mistakes. What, when and why we bought, what result was obtained from each particular transaction. Also think about buying new coins.
It is very common factor of crypto currency that it sue to increase and decease but we can deal with it wisely because when price if bitcoin use to decrease we can have patience and stop for a while and don’t sell it at all, it is the time when you get the chance to buy at low price and hold so hold when it is low have patience and deal wisely with every tough time, a trader should be preplanned for it as tough time use to come for sure but dealing wisely can protect you from lose.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Improving your self esteem/self confidence is the best way for you to handle different problems. You can think more better ideas if you have courage to face the risks. Self confidence is one of the traits for you to become successful trader.
except for self-confidence, you must have more knowledge and skills to trade in crypto currency. Only having all these opportunities and qualities you can be successful, or at least at least try to become a successful trader.

]
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

Is this dude just buying merit?   5 merit for two sentences.   

Handle tough times in crypto by not panicking and selling while things are low.  There's still plenty of action on almost every coin to daytrade with, so you can focus more on that if you prefer.  Just don't get emotional.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

Is this dude just buying merit?   5 merit for two sentences.   

Handle tough times in crypto by not panicking and selling while things are low.  There's still plenty of action on almost every coin to daytrade with, so you can focus more on that if you prefer.  Just don't get emotional.
Don't accuse someone that do buys merit with just on this post.You don't even know if its true or not coz someone can really give him merits as they do like and you cant do anything about it or its just totally out of your business.

Back on topic, you cant really say that we should not being too emotional but these things cant really be avoided yet we are risking out our money that's why its normal for a human being.The thing here is that on how you gonna handle in times of this one. There are lots of ways on diverting your attention into other stuffs.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

Back on topic, you cant really say that we should not being too emotional but these things cant really be avoided yet we are risking out our money that's why its normal for a human being.The thing here is that on how you gonna handle in times of this one. There are lots of ways on diverting your attention into other stuffs.
If you are dealing with a huge amount of money, it is emotionally draining when you see your investment going down, but if you have entered the market when the price was low then there is nothing much to worry, all my investments in this market are in profit and i really do not care when the price crashes in the short term, i am just in it for the long term and if there is a major correction i will evaluate my positions.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

If you are dealing with a huge amount of money, it is emotionally draining when you see your investment going down, but if you have entered the market when the price was low then there is nothing much to worry, all my investments in this market are in profit and i really do not care when the price crashes in the short term, i am just in it for the long term and if there is a major correction i will evaluate my positions.
Not all situations of traders would be similar as yours which there would be always an encounter either emotionally draining because of seeing your portfolio going on red or deep loss on a bear market.If you do already holding up for longer or lets say years where the profit was just enough to cover the bearish trend then that would be good because you are not stressed since you are still seeing positive but on over all its just like the same because profits would be still on loss.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Whenever I am seeing that my investment is losing, I am also losing some part of my life so for me, whenever I am losing hope of feeling down I am just staring at my family and seeing what I would love to see in their face after many years, so I have to work hard and never quit.
Just  relax mate just hold time will come we will  recover and we can recover, for we all know we just in middle of the year, as predicted bitcoin price will reach to the level haven't reach before.

MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Close your blockfolio and spend some time with friends and family. Clear your mind and focus on the good things in life and stop caring about short term volatility because bulls will be back in action sooner or later.
Wilsonong222 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Not all situations of traders would be similar as yours which there would be always an encounter either emotionally draining because of seeing your portfolio going on red or deep loss on a bear market.If you do already holding up for longer or lets say years where the profit was just enough to cover the bearish trend then that would be good because you are not stressed since you are still seeing positive but on over all its just like the same because profits would be still on loss.

It is really hard to be in this situation most especially during the entry in the resistance 2 level.  It is easy for to say to calm down but in reality if we are in this situation the normal reaction is lose control of the condition. In addition to hold the position maybe it is also a good practice to temporarily have a break in trading until such time you already know your next move.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: