Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3151 times)
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Tough time in Crypto is an opportunity for new investors to jump into the Crypto  boat with some good entries.
Those who can afford can buy some coins on extra sale now. Who cannot afford investing has to be patient and
waiting for better times to come, hopefully soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abrefalll

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

During tough times like this, you should be patient. It is very sad to see your investments reducing at larger percentages but it will b e lot more sad to sell at lower prices now and wake up to see a huge rise in market prices. It is best to stay calm for now and buy more at these lower prices so you can smile later when market gets better.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:35:11 AM

If you have times, use half of your Bitcoin  for doing day trading  to increase amount of BTC. Bitcoin market will keep growing  exponential  because  this is new technology that will be more people in the world interesting  in to it. Bitcoin still has potential to going up multiple times. By increase amount of BTC you will get alot of profit when the price reach  $50k.

ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

At that you need to have faith over yourself and prevent and control yourself from panicking

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

What else can you do? Is there really an option? It is just to wait. That is what investment is all about. Patience.
Or you could buy some more to add to that profit that you will have once the price suddenly pumps again. We all hope for that but it doesnt happen as how we just wanted it to. There are still a lot out there who are bagged with a lot of coins and then suddenly sells if they need to.
You're right I think there's no other safer option other than be patient and restrain, if you want to choose other options like buying.
it may be at high risk but there is still a possibility of profit, if you just want something safe then wait and be patient mate
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

What else can you do? Is there really an option? It is just to wait. That is what investment is all about. Patience.
Or you could buy some more to add to that profit that you will have once the price suddenly pumps again. We all hope for that but it doesnt happen as how we just wanted it to. There are still a lot out there who are bagged with a lot of coins and then suddenly sells if they need to.
You're right I think there's no other safer option other than be patient and restrain, if you want to choose other options like buying.
it may be at high risk but there is still a possibility of profit, if you just want something safe then wait and be patient mate

Wherever industry you are into, there is always tough times and that is something we must learn to handle with. In bitcoin for instance, now that we are in red days, patience and determination is the key. If you have enough capital then it's time buy coins but if you opt to be safer then just hold your coins till the price gets high again.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and capitalise what comes" - Zig Ziglar

This is one of the best advice I read in last few years. I have been through the tough situations multiple times (and if you are a newbie in crypto then you will go through such situations more often). We must realise that a tough situation is not really tough if you have the ability to deal with it and one should always focus on gaining the skills, knowledge & experience to deal with problems. There is no alternate way to deal with the tough situation other than enhancing our knowledge base in multiple aspects.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Wherever industry you are into, there is always tough times and that is something we must learn to handle with. In bitcoin for instance, now that we are in red days, patience and determination is the key. If you have enough capital then it's time buy coins but if you opt to be safer then just hold your coins till the price gets high again.
Buying options into these dips arent too simple because we would definitely be worried and things comes to mind what if the price would drop even more which would add up on the stress you are recently feeling on.
We dont really have any options but to be patient and resist temptation to sell on loss.I know its really very hard but we need to resist if we dont like to suffer loss on our investments. As long we arent selling we arent losing.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:22:17 AM

Buying options into these dips arent too simple because we would definitely be worried and things comes to mind what if the price would drop even more which would add up on the stress you are recently feeling on.
We dont really have any options but to be patient and resist temptation to sell on loss.I know its really very hard but we need to resist if we dont like to suffer loss on our investments. As long we arent selling we arent losing.
The only thing which will help you in dealing the market value of the crypto currencies is having the right amount of knowledge regarding the things which can help you in making the right choice especially at time when the market value of the crypto currencies is falling as most of the investors fail to make the right choice and that because of which they lose their money and then feel regret.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

Tough times are only for those who invest more that they can afford to lose. Last Year same period BTC price  was 2.500 $ now is 6.500 $ so I would not call it tough times rather business as usual. After 7 months of  parabolic rise this kind of correction is normal.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

I think that in this difficult period of the market you should limit the transaction and always ready to trade when the market shows signs of recovery, bitcoin prices are going through the past days and this is the time for you. can start the transaction. I believe the bitcoin price will be able to rebound to the $ 9000 level before falling sharply.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:15:54 AM

People like you do my nut in! Okay, we get it things aren’t going the way everyone would like but what did you expect? This was never a get rich quick scheme and if you got in to crypto because you believed it to be we are all better off with out the likes of you.
If you were invested in December I bet you wasn’t complaining about the manipulation that was occurring then was you?! Because those aths we hit, yup, you guessed it, caused by manipulation.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:16:27 AM

i agree with your point there should be strict regulaton to stop venture capitalist from buying 50-80% of ico share just 10-20% max should be sold to so called shitty VC, i believe they must be working on this and soon there will be a regulation.. good point raised by you and i appreciate that you have guts to scream it out,, most people in this thread i feel might be buying from vc and getting some benefit hence i can see some contradiction
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

After experiencing a lot of crashing moments in the crypto market, I know now what to do and that is to take a short leave. Because what's the point of checking the market every minute? I will only check it once a week and I will waste most of my time getting depressed at all the reds.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

This was never a get rich quick scheme and if you got in to crypto because you believed it to be we are all better off with out the likes of you.Remember only one thing that everything can bes happen in this crypto world.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

just like every market online market have some ups and down but we know it for sure that if a thing so popular goes down  then there comes a time when it goes through the roof ,if you like to invest or work in this market you have  to be patient and you will see that how patient helps you to get better  things in your life that you have never expected before.
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

I believe that for some particular people the best decision would be to quit, taking out all the money that they have, and stay away from cryptocurrencies while the market is in bad condition.
_Crypto_Space_

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

If you have invested as you were told, only free money, then for the summer you can forget about the cryptocurrency market. Let your coins just lie. And in September, go back and think about what to do.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

In situation like this, it is very normal for people to pull out their investments to avoid losing everything.  For me, I would be so worried if it is only bitcoin that's crashing. But it's not that way. It is obviously a red market for cryptocurrencies. So I'll just leave it there. I'll relax and wait for the market to gain again.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

The fine element to do in tough times in cryptocurrency is live calm, compose and don't panic. so that you can suppose genuinely. and you'll not cause a decision that you will remorse within the destiny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: