Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3151 times)
Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

this time very hard to catch the handles

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

I feel you mate. For me, I just simply reset and destress before I go at it again. In any market, losses are always part as much as winning and being successful is, therefore, if you really want to be in a better state as you are now, you would try to find and embrace the good with the bad, especially in this prevailing market situations. I think as an investor, it's important to actually try to find small steps to success rather than always eyeing to strike it rich in one big jackpot. Also, we have to adjust to what the market needs. We can't confine ourselves to how it was before, when everything was easy because it's just so different now.
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Try to earn cash in other realms and then invest in crypto. Now really is a good time to buy more crypto and wait for the more expensive  price.  Moreover, if you are ready you can start trading in order to earn some experience. The price of tokens are not very high, that's why losses woun't be very big.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:32:08 PM

The best way to handle tough times in crypto to analyze the situation and adopt to it. We have to be prepared for each scenarios. Simple holding is not the smartest strategy in a bearish market. Other options are trading, shorting or staying away of such a market, otherwise we can lose a lot from our investment.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:06:20 PM

I also bought crypto when the price was expensive and now the price continues to fall, I think the same believes if crypto still has the potential to rise and develop then we just need to wait for the price to improve and we get a profit target

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:39:01 PM

The best way to handle tough times in crypto to analyze the situation and adopt to it. We have to be prepared for each scenarios. Simple holding is not the smartest strategy in a bearish market. Other options are trading, shorting or staying away of such a market, otherwise we can lose a lot from our investment.
Indeed. There's a lot of traders out there who we're able to earn a lot even at this tough times. If a you cant go with the current flow then just stand still and don't do anything or else if you trade without being careful of your moves, you might end up losing more in the long run.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:28:48 AM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

When you are in the losing position, HODLING is the best option. You need to exercise some patience for the market to regain itself back. There is no market in the world that doesn't have challenging of up and demand because of demand and supply.
for a holder, of course taking the option to hold down when prices fall is a common choice and recommendation, but for short term traders certainly hold not a good choice, because they don't know how long prices will fall and recover. Another option for a short term trader is to find a price that is high enough for a cutlose
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:40:25 AM

Try to earn cash in other realms and then invest in crypto. Now really is a good time to buy more crypto and wait for the more expensive  price.  Moreover, if you are ready you can start trading in order to earn some experience. The price of tokens are not very high, that's why losses woun't be very big.
That just a lesson for someone who uses cryptocurrency as source income, indeed, the decision is not wrong if he has a large hoard to meet his needs when the bearish market comes. I guess many people who only depend on cryptocurrency and then look for other place to be used as a source of income. I do not dismiss when a bull run come, so every cryptocurrency user will get a lot of profit, like today when the price of bitcoin and altcoin decreases and for those who have bought it will get a big profit, although with epoch that cannot be determined.
OlgaFS

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:45:56 AM

Trade. That is the way to increase the trading portfolio.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:00:11 AM

Just remember that 1 bitcoin = 1 bitcoin. Nah joking, you just focus on other stuff and wait. In the long term the wait will pay off. It's not easy, but it' s going to be damn rewarding as soon as it pays off!  Wink

Bitcoin will always be rewarding for some in short time if you are lucky to just enter before bull run and for some in the long run . It will help you to make money on your investment but only thing we should be holding it and have patience as due to volatility it rises and fall quickly .
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:34:38 PM

Honestly, I lost good amount of money and thatvwas really stressful. But luckily I got the strategy of the proper trading, this time I am testing the Bitgap platform while it is free now. Its actually good since this allows me to see different price from different top exchanges and do buy and sell easily. The platform is really helpful, looks promising and continuously developing. Another that may cause stress on you, few months ago I lost an amount suddenly because of the exchange I have used. Just want to warn you to do no keep on storing funds for long term in an exchange better if you coykd transfer it in an open source wallet like HODLER WALLET or Electrum.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:22:51 PM

For me, the market is hard to digest for now. novices are considering on the next market raise which not yet determine.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:01:30 PM

You are right we should invest and trade at the same time. For the best thing to increase your portfolios is to learn as much as you can. It use to give us experience and knowledge but follow the best time is to have patience an hold until your income become more than double. According to my experience the best way id to hold.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:43:52 PM

You are right we should invest and trade at the same time. For the best thing to increase your portfolios is to learn as much as you can. It use to give us experience and knowledge but follow the best time is to have patience an hold until your income become more than double. According to my experience the best way id to hold.
yes the best way in this low market is hold your money and more hard working because it will increase your income but the other way is more investment we should promote this currency in everywhere so that's why people will more attract to buy bitcoin and I think people will more depend on this currency and they will hold their money for long time.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:10:44 PM

Thanks because i survive the year of worse in trading due to the  bera market
Let's forget about it lets face another wheels of fortune for this new year
Hoping bitcoin and crypto currency will get into good strong market

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:37:47 AM

That's what you have to do. you cant =just continue to be sad and regret last year's loss. it will only worsen the end result of your trade. better now you have forget all the losses and start with a new spirit so that you are not affected by losses. because it can scare you
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:25:11 AM

That's what you have to do. you cant =just continue to be sad and regret last year's loss. it will only worsen the end result of your trade. better now you have forget all the losses and start with a new spirit so that you are not affected by losses. because it can scare you
start new sheet in this early year.forget about bitcoin price crashing last year, as long as we didnt sell it yet someday our asset value recovered.with new spirit in this year we have to learn from our mistake and improve our skill in analizing market and projects.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:55:00 AM

have a plan man, cutting losses or averaging down, consult your paid group leader or whatever plan you have. For me with doing nothing at all.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:17:14 AM

In investing money for crypto and becoming a trader, first character that we should have is patience and we have to be wise on trading. We should have enough knowledge specially in handling tough situation specially with the market price now.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
markovicmarge

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:55:42 AM

it's below 4k today  Sad if there's a time machine, better sell off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: