Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3151 times)
Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

I would recommend simply to leave the market for a while and stop any trades. Now it seems to me the best option is simply to wait for the market to start growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

The fine element to do in tough times in cryptocurrency is live calm, compose and don't panic. so that you can suppose genuinely. and you'll not cause a decision that you will remorse within the destiny.

Even if it is about the remaining crypto, I would follow the same strategy of not selling. For Bitcoin, we should understand that the market will rise again because the technology is wide spread and people around the world have been using it for so many purposes that it looks inevitable to disagree to the statement that the market will not recover. I hope we will have a boom in the near future.
Cryptocurrency has no tough time if you are here for benefit only otherwise it has tough situations for you if you are here for high market expectations only. If you are here for benefit then you will always choose low market for buying process which will give you coins in large quantity using low amount as compared to that of buying in high market. so high market is always a benefit besides which you can make the low market a benefit for yourself too.
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

When you step into the cryptocurrency market you calm down. As the market goes down bitcoin and altcoin are down then you be patient. Do not sell them at this time. Let's wait, the bitcoin and altcoin prices will increase in the near future
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

I just HODL and try not to spend any of my investment although I am on the plus side. I will wait for the better greener days, which should be soon. In fact, I am expecting the bull season to come back these days.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Digital currency has no extreme time in the event that you are here for advantage just else it has intense circumstances for you on the off chance that you are here for high market desires as it were. On the off chance that you are here for advantage then you will dependably pick low market for purchasing process which will give you coins in substantial amount utilizing low sum when contrasted with that of purchasing in high market. so high market is dependably an advantage other than which you can make the low market anadvantage for yourself as well.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

Take some time off crypto, Do something else or try to earn more and more by selling products or services. We say that the market is in Buy zone right now, that means you have to earn more by holding everything you have.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

We have groups that support cryptocurrency traders. They hold seminars which are very helpful to grow as a trader. These helps a lot in times of toughness in trading. They give guidelines and such things that are necessary to do to get over difficult situations in the cryptocurrency. They provide knowledge on how to cope up and continuously grow as a trader despite of hard times.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

I would recommend simply to leave the market for a while and stop any trades. Now it seems to me the best option is simply to wait for the market to start growing.

I think many people will disagree with you. Sometimes trading becomes a kind of an addiction, and it will be very difficult for a trader to quit his activities.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

I always participate in bounty programs to keep my income stable when the market is bad and when the market starts to improve my assets increases.

Bounties are always good but here, you have to choose the right one and do not make a mistake. I also try to trade when I see that the market is turning green but mostly I prefer to hold all of my altcoins.
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

I also bought the same time with you, and now the bitcoin is at $6k7. I think just keep it and believe it, it will give us good profit
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

The answer is very simple but the most don't do. Be patient & calm. It's the most important strategy in this field as per my experience. Also stick in to it without being emotional with market fluctuations. Always invest a percentage from your savings that you can loss. Not the full bag. One more important fact that most of traders don't do, They don't keep some amount of USDT saved to buy the most important coins when the market is in dip. Keep an eye on the market dip to identify the buying points as well as the selling points when market is in up trend. Stick to these rules. You may apply some other important proven theories. Always be patient & do not panic. Wish you successful trading.

shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

Yes it is a good way to handle & grow your portfolio by doing bounties. If you know the importance of Holding your valuable assets & not to sell in bearish market you can win. If you had invested your savings & the market is down still hold your bags. Also invest some good alts if you have more savings in a bear market. It is advisable doing bounty & collecting some good amount of coins. Convert them in to BTC or ETH or whatever you like. If you are spending more time on crypto, doing bounty is ideal. Patience is the key. Don't do panic selling. Use your time to upgrade your skills in this tough time.

kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

It's kind of demoralizing when we are starting at now down and we read more opposing news so the best way to deal with counter the extraordinary conditions in crypto is to zoom out those diagrams and have a point of view for the whole deal in light of the fact that paying little mind to whether we are the larger part down from the record-breaking high, there are still people who believe in computerized cash and these are people who formally made a name in the business.
If you succeed in facing with tough situations then think that you are going well and have the ability to face with any kind of situations. Now if a person fails to face with any tough situations then he should work on his knowledge to make it perfect which will keep you safe through out your investment and you will successfully reach at your goal. Remember that your protective coat is your knowledge so never ignore it.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

I won't lose hope and would continue to strive for what I want here in crypto. I am a person who would want to earn better through crypto so I have entrusted my future finances and plans in it. I strongly believe that it won't fail me so I am just patiently waiting for the best time.
The tough time was in the start of this year when the [price dropped from $20000 to $6000. Many people lost their money and many of them sold their coins to save their remaining money. But those who hold their coins till date are happy because the price is growing and soon they will recover their losses and will even earn money. Good traders can recover their deficits in shorter time.
ridertiger

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

The markets are doing better these days, but even good news badmouth crypto first.
ridertiger

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Check out this darn tweet by CNBCE:
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1019336798001090563
Its like, they don't know anything about it.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

There is always a though times when trading bitcoin in cryptocurrency like now it is in the dump price I suggest that don't trade big amount in bitcoin so you could prevent though times in cryptocurrency.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

I do have some underwater bags, there is nothing I can do about that. Proper risk management help. Shorting on bitmex might be profitable. Looking for lowcap GEMs is a good way to make a profit on the bear market too.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

There are a handful of options, but the best option available is of course to keep hodling and wait for the prices to start bouncing back. There is no problem with the crypto market. The movements right now are not happening for the first time. All these have happened already several times in the past. The data shows that there will always be light in the end of the tunnel, at the end of the bearish months.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

My way is to keep on working, if you are working hard and cryptocurrencies you don't have enough time to be worried about the hardship times because you are already busy with your job this needs to be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: