Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3151 times)
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Back on topic, you cant really say that we should not being too emotional but these things cant really be avoided yet we are risking out our money that's why its normal for a human being.The thing here is that on how you gonna handle in times of this one. There are lots of ways on diverting your attention into other stuffs.
If you are dealing with a huge amount of money, it is emotionally draining when you see your investment going down, but if you have entered the market when the price was low then there is nothing much to worry, all my investments in this market are in profit and i really do not care when the price crashes in the short term, i am just in it for the long term and if there is a major correction i will evaluate my positions.
Not all situations of traders would be similar as yours which there would be always an encounter either emotionally draining because of seeing your portfolio going on red or deep loss on a bear market.If you do already holding up for longer or lets say years where the profit was just enough to cover the bearish trend then that would be good because you are not stressed since you are still seeing positive but on over all its just like the same because profits would be still on loss.

It is really hard to be in this situation most especially during the entry in the resistance 2 level.  It is easy for to say to calm down but in reality if we are in this situation the normal reaction is lose control of the condition. In addition to hold the position maybe it is also a good practice to temporarily have a break in trading until such time you already know your next move.
In terms of involving investment method of cryptocurrencies be presence of mind and don't let your emotions high so that we we're able to handle difficulties of situations. Everytime ,we are involve in trading it is the toughest time because we are monitoring the markets volume when to start trading or should we hold for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

If things go up without stopping it will eventually stop. I have faced my problems in being FOMO'd and I would sell that coin if I am starting to lose it down.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

The best thing to do in tough times in cryptocurrency is stay calm, compose and don't panic. So that you can think clearly. And you will not lead to a decision that you will regret in the future.

lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

It’s not really easy to handle a tough time, it’s always best to avoid it before it happens. I have learnt to be using one method and that is to withdraw and cut my loss short before it becomes a huge loss. When the price got to $19000 I was looking further to more upward movement, but it never showed signs of going further, rather it dropped to $18k, so I withdrew before more loss occurs. That was a huge profit I made back then, and I made more investments when the price went down.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

I always follow the bounty program so that my income is always there if I'm not lazy to do anything while looking at the market, if the green market I directly tarding again
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

The best way, to handle the tough time is to hold the hold the coin because everyone knows that cryptocurrency market will increase but it needs some specific time. Meanwhile, we should not bother about our investment, we have to stay calm and control your emotion by not seeling them for low prices.
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

The best way to cope with a difficult time is, first of all, not to panic, rarely go to the exchange, where you are bidding and simply trite waiting for improvement. After all, as they say, until you sold a coin you are not in a minus.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

In handling tough times in cryptocurrency you should know first, how to handle yourself in this kind of situation, dont over think and panic,
just calm down to manage this properly and also to resolve this in the good way without hesitant and regrets.
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

How does Tether protect you from cryptocurrency volatility?

Tether moves across blockchain easily much like any other digital currencies. Tether currency isn’t money but they’re digital tokens designed to work on blockchains. It holds their value at 1:1 ratio to the underlying assets.

In order to keep your cryptocurrency safe and to lock in gains without bearing loss, there are two options:

1. Keep moving the money to another cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.

When you gain after investing in one cryptocurrency you want to take an advantage of another cryptocurrency. Not moving ahead from the cryptocurrency that has already given you enough gains, is a type of risk. For example, if you look at some of the coins, the prices are dropped by almost 50% after a certain period of time due to the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market.

In Tether there is an opportunity to earn. Where the Tether hold 1:1 (1 USDT is equal to 1 USD, at all times). 

So, to keep moving your gains from one cryptocurrency to another would be much better than bearing the loss.

2. Transfer the money to your own bank account.

There are enough possibilities for the price to fall as rapidly as it rose before. So, it becomes a primary concern to stay safe and profitable.

However, ETH-USD is pulling itself to reach $480, so we can take an advantage of this opportunity.

If you sell BCH-USD and transfer the money to your bank account, then it can take several days before you can execute another cryptocurrency trade. Let’s take one example: If you buy Ethereum through Coinbase and move it to a different exchange to trade for other cryptocurrencies, this process from a Coinbase will take 3 - 4 days to complete a transaction and again if you want to buy BCH-USD, and again it will take 3 – 4 days to complete a transaction.

Yes, it's time-consuming but one of the best ways to stay safe.

A tether guide:- https://cointopper.com/guides/what-is-tether-usdt-and-how-it-can-help-you-save-yourself-during-crypto-bear-market
aywing

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

Just believe it will turn better soon  Cool Cool
catcoon

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

Just believe it will turn better soon  Cool Cool

Truth
Ilegendph

Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

For me, the best thing to do is to find coin that is worth your bitcoin. Search a coin that you think will give you huge profits. Begin by reading their white paper and checking if their is a niche market with their platform. Because waiting for bitcoin to rise as of now will give you little profit and you need to wait longer for that to happen. Just take the risk and diversify to minimize lose.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
3philong

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:46:18 AM

I also lost a lot in the price drop. Things to do are drink coffee, read books and wait for prices to rise  Cry
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

Actually, in my two years of doing crypto, I have come to figure out that the best solution when there are tough times is to keep on holding and pause all the transactions that I will be having like trading. This is for the very reason that I cannot keep on bringing out capital without assurance that something will come back.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

The Market will probably be down for years to come due to Mt. Gox. It will be the biggest crypto bear market in history into the foreseeable future. What will make it rise is more true long term investors, and then the speculators and fomo will come around as usual until the bush is hacked down again. I don't see long term investment rising in the crypto markets for some months and years to come though.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

In handling tough times in cryptocurrency, just be professional to manage hard times because that hard times can make you a better person or investors in the field of this business someday.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Just go with the flow to handle tough times in cryptocurrency and also dont panic about the negative thoughts in your mind about what possible might happen in this situation, just simmered down and be wise incomes of your decisions and think positive.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

Rhis type of tough situation mant times came to the cryptomarket so don't be scared from it.yes i know that this is very week time for cryptomarket but don't worry about one thing. Remember only one thing that everything can bes happen in this crypto world.many times i also passed by this type of tough situation and i always do holding during this period. And it give me vwry good profit in future. So i personally recommend you to do holding in tough situation and never sell in loss beacuse it will give you huge profits in future.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

Actually, in my two years of doing crypto, I have come to figure out that the best solution when there are tough times is to keep on holding and pause all the transactions that I will be having like trading. This is for the very reason that I cannot keep on bringing out capital without assurance that something will come back.
Always having the control and making up decisions into these times are very crucial because it do involves money.If you do made such bad decision then it would really cost you.After all these years in crypto you would able to figure it out on yourself on how to handle yourself in times of hardship or tough times.It wont really be easy but you can able to do such thing basing on your experience.Mistakes are normal but on next time you will able to avoid it since you do know the possible results ahead.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

What else can you do? Is there really an option? It is just to wait. That is what investment is all about. Patience.
Or you could buy some more to add to that profit that you will have once the price suddenly pumps again. We all hope for that but it doesnt happen as how we just wanted it to. There are still a lot out there who are bagged with a lot of coins and then suddenly sells if they need to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: