Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3151 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:37 PM

Yes it is good question in tough condition the emotion will be counted and the best thing is in this condition is control your emotions and keep waiting the market situation and wait the time when market will become in good condition again then sell the coins instead of panic selling in tough time.
This is a problem that most holders face whenever there is such a long downfall and they don’t want to give up but feel difficult to continue too. The simplest way to survive through such storm is to keep this fact in mind that digital market is destined to fluctuate and it would be rising up once again. All the crypto coins are in their infancy and have a long way to go. Try to avoid looking at the price on daily basis and take a break for refreshing mind and faith.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Yes it is good question in tough condition the emotion will be counted and the best thing is in this condition is control your emotions and keep waiting the market situation and wait the time when market will become in good condition again then sell the coins instead of panic selling in tough time.
This is a problem that most holders face whenever there is such a long downfall and they don’t want to give up but feel difficult to continue too. The simplest way to survive through such storm is to keep this fact in mind that digital market is destined to fluctuate and it would be rising up once again. All the crypto coins are in their infancy and have a long way to go. Try to avoid looking at the price on daily basis and take a break for refreshing mind and faith.
It is a normal thing for currency trading, be it digital currency or other stock markets to experience this difficult period by controlling the emotions in order not to suffer such a loss. It's true the fact that the digital market or other stock markets are very fluctuating, this is because there is demand and supply by the activities of many people.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

If after investing for long term and the price starts going down its better to stick with the plan and hold coins for long term because if you sell your coin at that time then you will loose your money. But of you hold your coins for long term. It might happen that after 1 year the coin value will be higher than the buying price.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

During an investment, there are bound to be good times and bad times. One should not feel less when tough times occur in investments. I believe in research before delving into an investment and when it eventually does not come through, I try to spot my mistakes and learn from them, to avoid future occurrence.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

It is a normal thing for currency trading, be it digital currency or other stock markets to experience this difficult period by controlling the emotions in order not to suffer such a loss. It's true the fact that the digital market or other stock markets are very fluctuating, this is because there is demand and supply by the activities of many people.

It's problem mostly felt by those people who can't afford to hold on to their coins for a long time. If you've invested an amount and is expecting returns within a certain amount of time, then you're already at the wrong end of the gamble. To be ready for tough times, you have to have an amount you're willing to forget

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

Its good question for understanding some tough times in Crypto currencies trading because when you are trading with your all savings or need able money  your emotions are mater to contribute in the market situation and especially your own trade,
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

Tough time in trading is the part of the market situation and when you are participating in market condition you have the idea to handle tough situation, So the best thing is to understand the all situations may be tough or good in term of market situation or in term of your personal profit,
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

When you are facing tough time you should one thing in your mind that is the good time and you should understand you are joining this platform for the sake of good profit and you will be able to good time in future,
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

No trade should ever be more than a fraction of what you have overall. Anything beyond that is suicide. There's enough history now to know that BTC can brutalise your and your position for months and years if it's in the mood.

If you're not exposed to anything with a ticking clock then just sit there and wait. The people who did that rather than run screaming wound up being fine in the end. Again, look to past behaviour. It's far from dependable but consider how much potential growth is left. There's still a huge amount of headroom.

Even when growth itself has peaked and it's gone as far as it can, and who knows when or how that happens, there's proper deflation to kick in.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

When you are facing tough time you should one thing in your mind that is the good time and you should understand you are joining this platform for the sake of good profit and you will be able to good time in future,

I am not joining in here for the "sake of good profit" what the hell is that word? and what does it mean? Came on, we are not all in here just for profit.

if you do it so, then it does not mean that we all are in here for the same reason. Bullshit.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

At the time of doubt, always think about why you are here and focus on your goal. This market will not always go up, we need some corrections so we can still bought at a lower price so don't panic when the market is crashing instead be happy for that new opportunity.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

I don't think that we are now facing a hard time with bitcoin, this is much normal actually. I prefer this set up where btc increases slowly day by day and only deflates a little bit because I really hate what we experienced this Dec. where btc reached ATH and suddenly into blood bath.

Just because btc is now too far to its recent ATH it doesn't mean that we need to be alarmed. Calm down and be patiently waiting.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

I don't think that we are now facing a hard time with bitcoin, this is much normal actually. I prefer this set up where btc increases slowly day by day and only deflates a little bit because I really hate what we experienced this Dec. where btc reached ATH and suddenly into blood bath.

Just because btc is now too far to its recent ATH it doesn't mean that we need to be alarmed. Calm down and be patiently waiting.
Right.This is just a normal fluctuation of price from time to time so we really need not to worry.If you really believe in bitcoin,just stay calm and do not look at the price always because for sure it will only make you a little bit frustrated.Just keep on hoping the price will surely increase in due time and if that happens,the coins you're holding for so long will give you much profit in the end.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

Bitcoin is not doing bad right now. Yeah! Its recovery is slow but at least the price are more stable now. We are now free from a roller coaster scenario which make us more tense and stressed. I'm pretty sure thay btc will hit its ATH sooner or later, be patient.

Going back to your question, you only have two options to choose from: remain hodling or cutting the losses. But if you'll ask me which is a better choice, HODLING definitely. This is riskier than "cutting losses" because your earnings will probably drop further but on the bright side you'll be able to preserve your coins and still earn as the price recovers.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

I do not consider whatnwe are experiencing now as a tough time, since all investments have thensame characteristic, they go up and go down, as of now, we are experiencing a correction of thr market, if we can recall, bitcoin had reached 20k usd in no time last year and profit taking seems to take place, there are also some issues with the exchanges, however, this does not stop bitcoin from being a digital currency and an asset, i think what we should also consider is the purpose of bitcoin, so we will not be worry, let us all keep in mind that bitcoin was created to make transactions much faster compared to banks, and the value just comes is second, do not always give in to FUDs, even if there is confirmation, as long as you know why you are investing in bitcoin, i think you'll be fine.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

Yes it is good question I think to handle tough times in Cryptocurrency is very important thing because there so many people’s are make selling at the time of loss because they are unable to handle the tough situation and they fear of loss,
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

always see the market were red indeed very boring that even some of my friends has decide to cut their loss because they have already reach their limit of patience but as i believe in crypto too then i decide to hold my bitcoin and altcoins for almost 3 months and after seeing the current chart that the market were green again i think i had satisfied with my decission
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

I think the best we can do is hold our coins because if we sell on the current price, the price is really low and it's not worth at all but if you predict the price will go lower, just sell it and you can buy again when you think the price will not go down anymore. So you will get a bit profit from it.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

i think the best part of tough time that is if you invested good and you have less capital then in my opinion hold and survive the situation as u can and if you are good then may be people knows what they have to do most probably people take decision good because they are good in there work and in alt coins  there is some coins where we can putt mind in there and invest and we can get profit with shot trading.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Exactly this is the case everywhere in the crypto currency now. I mean if you have to gain something out of it then you need long lasting patience and no matter what you do, whether you gamble, hold, trade in each of them you have to have the patience.

This thing becomes very difficult when it comes to the hard time like current one and the patience becomes even harder and harder! But those who do not acquire that character will never be able to win the crypto market.

Yes, true thing about the looking at prices everyday and every hours! That can kill your waiting very fast and you may loose hopes. Its better to stay away from them and always check them out with alternate days or so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: