Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle tough times in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3151 times)
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Obesrve your emotions and learn from it. If you feel too bad that means you're playing with money you can't affort too lose.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

If you’re at the losing position what is the best thing to do?

The only way for you to avoid this tough times is to hold your coins, remember that the market is volatile and the price of cryptocurrency is not always increasing so you should expect the prices to drop or increase.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is mostly made of tough times which means that the market is so volatile that it goes through a down phase almost every day but in a bleeding state each currency goes down, in such a state, retract your assets into a liquid if you still can without any loss
Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

We are indeed the tough times of trading or investment in cryptocurrency. After the ATH of Bitcoin last year, we are now at the stalemate at 10K USD mark for almost 2 weeks and no sign of going up. I was thinking to hold for as long as I can since I believe in crypto.

There are no difficult times
It is important to understand that the markets are cyclical, and this is a normal reaction after such a strong growth
Yes, there are currently no good opportunities for buying coins
So why do not you sell them? at a price drop, too, you can earn
There are already many sites where you can sell, there are futures, they can also be short
You definitely have to develop rules for trading, and then sell (this should be a ready and tested system)
Working in both directions (selling and buying) you will get much more opportunities
And you can have your own strategy to earn in the "long run"
there are no markets that are constantly growing - remember this
To create any strategy, you need a material, a foundation, a basis
It can be found on various resources devoted to commerce, http://www.insiderport.com/
Just look for stuff on Youtube,
be sure to develop risk management rules
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

A safe way of investing in crypto is to make sure you only use spare funds that you can afford to forget when there is a bearish period like we are in right now. One day it will pick up and be ready to take your profits.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

All of us may come to this tough situations in cryptocurrency and we should practice calmness and extending our patience to our very extent and believe that everything will be alright soon and we can have our much desired profit from our investments. Let's also be positive and trust the coin that you invested. At the end of the day, patience is a virtue.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

As we all know that bitcoin is a kind of investment and moreover it is volatile in nature, so because of these two factors it’s valuation keeps on flactuation and I thing every one should understand this because panic selling of their bitcoins in the time of deflation. What I feel is that bitcoin is profitable when you invest very wisely in the bitcoin so according to me in the tough time , one should be patience and should hold its bitcoin instead of panic selling.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

As we all know that bitcoin is a kind of investment and moreover it is volatile in nature, so because of these two factors it’s valuation keeps on flactuation and I thing every one should understand this because panic selling of their bitcoins in the time of deflation. What I feel is that bitcoin is profitable when you invest very wisely in the bitcoin so according to me in the tough time , one should be patience and should hold its bitcoin instead of panic selling.
As the basic knowledge may have to come we should probably know that the price of this currency can give some profit well even that it is on down price we can have to take some patience also for this to be more see the chance of having this.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

Well, obviously all of us here probably experienced this sort of thing,  when I was at a losing position before I used to over think the outcomes of my trades. My technique is that I usually marked it to my mind that I could gain nothing in these coins or waste my money but it is better to risk something than not. Being a success means facing a lot of failures and losses.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Holding is the best thing to do. When the market is not in good situation,  we cannot gain for more or we are going to lose some money if we are going to sell our coins during this time wherein the price of coins are too cheap.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

The best way to escape the bleeding condition it the cryptocurrency world is to look at the news if you see an event coming up as in any ban or protest coming up against bitcoin or anything else liquidate your assets or let them be every market comes out a bleeding situation with time,

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

Handling your emotions and having a brave and strong belief that the market would recover soon is a helpful thing because through it, we would be able to make right decisions and we'll learn to wait for the right time. Patience is still the best key or a way for us to earn better.
Patience and coolness will help you to handle tough times. If you want to earn money you will have to bear tough situation of the market. Be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. The price will increase and you will earn money. But if you dishearten and think that you cannot survive in worst situations then you will definitely lose all your money.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

Handling your emotions and having a brave and strong belief that the market would recover soon is a helpful thing because through it, we would be able to make right decisions and we'll learn to wait for the right time. Patience is still the best key or a way for us to earn better.
Patience and coolness will help you to handle tough times. If you want to earn money you will have to bear tough situation of the market. Be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. The price will increase and you will earn money. But if you dishearten and think that you cannot survive in worst situations then you will definitely lose all your money.

What you said is the true secret of trading , patience is the main key of success in trading. If you are day trader then you have watch the market full time till your trade is not finished and in that situations mostly if don't keep patience then you can make loss.

btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

if we keep buying the coins at the lowest dip then we can book some profits regularly in these cryptocurrency markets that is the best option to be safe
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

Use signals and analysis to read the market flow. It's possible to predict changes in the market, and it's better to pull out your assets into fiat when the market is on a down trend, and buy back in when it's facing upwards?
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

This is the reason why we should follow the golden rule of investing what one can afford to lose. This is the best thing to do when making investments decisions. If you followed the rule, you won't be bothered if market is plummeting or not.

However, during this deep, you can decide to buy more so average your cost and have a better position on your holdings. This is just my opinion
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

I do have some underwater bags, there is nothing I can do about that. Proper risk management help. Shorting on bitmex might be profitable. Looking for lowcap GEMs is a good way to make a profit on the bear market too.
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

I'm in crypto from 2013 and still not in hurry. You need patient and wait if you want to make profit and meanwhile, please read, learn about crypto as much as you can, that can be good only for your income. So.. patience is key to success.  But be ready to wait more than year for next real pump and till then... learn learn and be prepared.

Good luck Smiley
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Seems that traders are the only ones feeling this. Most holders still up x2 initial at least. Cool as a cucumber over thisa way.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

Seems that traders are the only ones feeling this. Most holders still up x2 initial at least. Cool as a cucumber over thisa way.
I think that you can handle the dough time by ignoring that you  are trading some bitcoin, because the only way which let you successful in trading is to wait for the correct time for buying or selling to make profit. You need to wait for the price to increase when there is panic selling in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: